About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-30, 16:05
FeedTheGods FeedTheGods is offline
Regular
 
Default DIY Power-Urinating

Wanna be able to piss on a 10 foot ceiling? Here's what you do. When you have to piss just use your fingers to pinch together the head of your dick. Make sure you are holding the penis with the other hand or it could get out of control. Now, while you are pinching, push like you are taking a leak. Keep pushing and keep pinching. You may feel a little discomfort, but it won't hurt. Push and pinch for as long as you possible can. To fire, keep pushing but let go of the pinch...
 #2 
Old 2002-04-30, 21:29
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DIY Power-Urinating

My prayers have been answered! All my life I have searched for a way to piss vast distances. Now you have shown me the way. You have enlightened me to the point of utter happiness and peace. I can now live life to its fullest potential. I thank you form the very center of my soul. I love you for your generous donation of knowledge. I shall construct a toilet made of pure gold then piss on it from ten feet away to honor you.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-02, 01:35
FeedTheGods FeedTheGods is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DIY Power-Urinating

Thanks. I was always trying to find new and creative ways to make the school janitor's job tough and this was one of my greatest works....
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics