About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-09, 22:52
Howard Seraus Howard Seraus is offline
Regular
 
Default Banana Drug

I read somewhere where you can make a drug out of the skin of the banana .... is that true ???? How do you do it ???
 #2 
Old 2002-04-10, 19:35
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

I've heard a lot abot it too...I personally think its a myth though...search on www.google.com for "banadine" and you'll find a whole lot more about it.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-11, 09:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Banana Drug

I tried that once when I was thirteen and it didn't do anything for me. So, I think it's a myth, too.

Not to mention, even Donovan (who wrote Mellow Yellow) said it was a myth.

Cheers,
Lost
 #4 
Old 2002-04-14, 09:55
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

I read that in the Anarchist Cookbook. It is a myth, well atlease thats what I read as well. It said (not the AC) that some hippie made it up and it was a complete hoax

Oh my god Lost, I did the same thing!

Haahaha
 #5 
Old 2002-04-19, 22:59
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

Peel the inside of a bananna skin. Cook the shit for like 3 hours. Then put it in the oven for like 15 - 20 minutes. When finished smoke A LOT of this shit if you wanna feel any effects. I really mean a lot man. But then again you won't get much of a high. Shit's pretty weak.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-20, 01:57
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

Sounds like major bullshit. It is another myth like toad licking, lettuce, and peanuts.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-20, 12:31
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

Toad licking works. Unfortunatley if you did it, you would probably died cause the poison is too strong. You can't just lick any toad. You have to find those tropical toads. As for that other shit, I think you're right.
 #8 
Old 2002-04-24, 17:30
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

Even if toad licking made me trip my balls off I wouldn't do it.
 #9 
Old 2002-04-26, 09:58
MrOgg MrOgg is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

Hmmm Bannana Burning, Toad Licking whats next Cow tipping?
 #10 
Old 2002-04-26, 15:34
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

toad licking is real http://www.erowid.org/animals/toads/toads.shtml
 #11 
Old 2002-04-28, 16:57
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

yes toad licking is real, bananas is some hippie hoax from way back, and peanuts is some dumb shit made up in the anarchists cookbook
 #12 
Old 2002-05-04, 02:08
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

after i read that shit i had to try it.
so i went to my local paki store and stole like 5 lbs of bananas,ate them all and started taking off the parts of the skin wich i needed. i had aprox 700 grams of that skin, so i added water, and trew all of that into one of my mother beloved saucepan wich I later covered with the top so the shit could boil faster.... BIG mistake. I left the kitchen and went into my room. 15 min later the house was smelling a bit to much like bananas. so i went over the kitchen to see wut was up. black banana smoke was everywhere, the celing was black the saucer pan was fucked and i was getting dizzy because of all the smoke.
in conclusion it might have gotten me high, high on rage that is for ever trying that kind of a stupid thing!!!!
 #13 
Old 2002-05-08, 15:04
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

How much water did you add? The fire was probably to high.
 #14 
Old 2002-05-08, 18:15
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

to much fire not enough water
the logic in all burned houses and banana drugs
 #15 
Old 2002-05-10, 19:27
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

I doubt there is any desirable effect from bananas. If so it probably wouldn't be worth the effort in preparing it. Get high a different way.
 #16 
Old 2002-05-20, 18:09
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

yeah I say just smoke a joint, more desirable effects and probally a helluva lot cheaper than 5 pounds of bananas
 #17 
Old 2002-05-21, 21:38
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Banana Drug

LOL

This is one of the funniest threads I've read in a long time.

Ah, toad licking.

Cheers,
Lost
 #18 
Old 2002-05-27, 01:39
MisterKite MisterKite is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

Toad licking is a real fucking deal! It's not every toad though, you dumb f*cks, it's a certain type of toad that lives in Colorado. Erowid is a great site to check it out, I browsed around www.erowid.org and found a place to order the toad. I didn't, but im saying for all those who want to trip REALLY hard(iveo nly read the reports, doesnt sound like a casual drug), you can rpolly order it from there.

And lettuce is real too. What you do is you take ROMAIN, I repeat, ROMAIN lettuce. Remove all the leaves so you just have to heart, get a shit load of these hearts. Put them in a blender so you have 2 cups full of liquid, the lut the shit evaporate in the sun. A residue should be left, smoke the residue and voila! you're high!

My friend once blended up 1/2 a cup of romain lettuce. He stupidly drank the cup instead of smoking it, but was still buzzed for like 10 minutes. If you have access to ROMAIN lettuce, it's defiently worth a try.

[This message has been edited by MisterKite (edited 05-27-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-06-02, 21:38
sublime40ozs sublime40ozs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

man,
fuck all that shit. you wanna cheap high, go to your local food store, and look at the caugh medicine. Look for robotussin DM (or the cheap brand equal to it) and get it. For first timers get the small bottle(4.oz), For vets., the 8oz will do. Drink the matha fucker. In about an hour, you'll feel affects. It will last about 2hours to 5 hours. depends on how lightweight you are. Sitting infront of a heater will strengthin the high, so will smokeing weed.
 #20 
Old 2002-06-03, 18:12
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Banana Drug

or you could buy pure DXM over the net, without the nasty taste
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics