About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 3 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-04-04, 23:17
The Intrepid Traveler The Intrepid Traveler is offline
Regular
 
Default How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

I am in Canada and am planning on going to a concert in the US. Of course my friends and i want to bring a pound of marajuana to smoke and share around. We will travel by car. What do you guys think is the best way to smuggle it across the border? Any ideas would be great. Thanks.
Sam
 #2 
Old 2002-04-05, 09:00
VatoDave VatoDave is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Where are you crossing over to in the US??
It would problably be a lot easier and better to just buy shit where ever you go.
But i guess that also depends on where you are going. A shit load of weed in most states boardering Canada comes from Canada.
It is usually shipped in Hay, But i also knew a guy who would get like 3 pounds at a time in Canada and bring it back here to sell it but i have no clue how he did it.

And just remeber The boarder people are Huge ass holes especialy on the US side and if you are younger they will be a lot harder on you. I don't think it would be worth it to lose a pound of weed plus the fact that you would get busted for being a drug dealer too or intent to sell or what ever they call it.

and if you are coming to Washington Email me i know a guy that has some killer purp right now. Personaly i don't smoke anymore, but i've been told it is great shit.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-06, 01:59
The Intrepid Traveler The Intrepid Traveler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

I was planning on going through detroit. So, washington is out of the picture. thanks for the help anyway. I think i may have to look for a conection somewhere on route to the concert.

Go Furthur...
 #4 
Old 2002-04-06, 04:48
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Hey Vato.Where are you in washington?? Cuz my high school is going on a trip there at the end of this year in june.Are you near the capital??Cuz i would like to buy some reefer from your guy.We get to walk all over on our own so its safe.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-06, 17:24
VatoDave VatoDave is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

I am not really close to Olympia, but i am not extremely far away either.
I live Between Seattle and Tacoma.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-06, 18:23
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Do u think theres a chance u can give me some adresses of places to get hooked up in Washington.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-08, 06:26
silentpanther silentpanther is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

since its an open border, couldn't you just make your way through the woods into America?
 #8 
Old 2002-04-09, 22:27
The Intrepid Traveler The Intrepid Traveler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

quote:
Originally posted by silentpanther:
since its an open border, couldn't you just make your way through the woods into America?


Well, the though had crossed my mind, but... If I or one of my buddies was caught illegaly crossing the border AND illegaling posseving a pound of ganja i think the situation would be a tad worse. Thanks for the input though.
 #9 
Old 2002-04-10, 23:57
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

i know someone who walks across the border with pot once a month. he has been doing it for years, will for more im sure. he has someone pick him up on the side of the hiway every time. he has a trail and shit that he knows well, so hes got a few steps worked out that you may not be able to do.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-10, 23:59
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

and i got the idea that superkiller is going to washington dc, not washington state. but i could be wrong.
 #11 
Old 2002-04-11, 03:53
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Yeah man Im going to Washington DC
 #12 
Old 2002-04-12, 18:22
RipSlider RipSlider is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

I'm not an expert, but last nite i was reading Howard Marks Dope Stories, and they intervirewed a dope smuggler. He said the best way was to vacuam pack the hash, cos then dogs can't smell it, as theirs no smell coming off it ( he washed the pack afterwards) and then shoving it up behind the petrol tank of his car. it was out of the way, so it couldn't be seen by torchs, and the dogs couldn't find it. Only way he was gonna get caught is if they pulled him over an took apart his car.

Rip.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-22, 03:51
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

I forget who originally said this, but you can take out your rear speakers and put it in there then put the speaker back in. you could also try inside the door panels.
 #14 
Old 2002-04-23, 19:23
crime_lord crime_lord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

do you people have no creative brains or have you been smokin weed? the best way to get any illegal substances across the boarder is to put it into plastic bags and hide it in a dogs ass... that way if they have a drug sniffing dog and the dog they have starts smelling your dogs ass they will just think their dog is being friendly and they wont think you have any drugs.. - crime lord rulz-
 #15 
Old 2002-04-23, 19:33
crime_lord crime_lord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

oh yea....and if they have you drive into a x-ray scaning machine thingy... it will still detect the dope inside the poor doggy so make sure to let the dog out of the car then have it run across the border so it wont scan the doggy... and make sure to train it to stop once it gets on the otherside of the border. then just pick it up.... and make sure to tie a rope to the end of the sack for easy retreval.
 #16 
Old 2002-04-23, 19:39
crime_lord crime_lord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

new idea-- vacum pack dope- disassemble TV -cut skinny end off of a TV tube.. -stuff dope inside - epoxy glass end back on -wash glass tube - put TV back together -
 #17 
Old 2002-05-04, 02:22
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

take out the passanger air bag and stick it in there. and vacum the shit out of it it would help also...
or as other ppl said, jsut buy the dope on the spot. you will stress much less. cuz em border cops are trained to detects stress, and if one of ur doped up friends shows any sings of stress it could be your end because they will know that sometihng is up. unless ur 100% sure about wut ur doing, dont do it. not worth it.
 #18 
Old 2002-06-05, 22:45
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

quote:
Originally posted by crime_lord:
new idea-- vacum pack dope- disassemble TV -cut skinny end off of a TV tube.. -stuff dope inside - epoxy glass end back on -wash glass tube - put TV back together -


Yeah I'm sure you can put a pound of dope in their. Hell you couldn't fit a pound of dope in a "dog's ass" either! What are you talking about?!
 #19 
Old 2002-06-06, 23:36
jack's missing mind jack's missing mind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

The border gaurds in Niagra Falls are really really lax, especially if you look a bit older or more "respectable", and I've never seen a dog there in the seveal times I've crossed there, probably because its just a bridge.
 #20 
Old 2002-06-07, 15:35
crime_lord crime_lord is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

....maybe youve never heard of elwan espesto...
 #21 
Old 2002-06-07, 19:44
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

quote:
Originally posted by crime_lord:
oh yea....and if they have you drive into a x-ray scaning machine thingy... it will still detect the dope inside the poor doggy so make sure to let the dog out of the car then have it run across the border so it wont scan the doggy... and make sure to train it to stop once it gets on the otherside of the border. then just pick it up.... and make sure to tie a rope to the end of the sack for easy retreval.


i live in detroit and i cross to windsor almost every week...they dont have xray machines, the only thing they do is once in awhile when they feel like it ask you to pull over, look around with a flash light(i never seen a dog there) and ask you if you bought anything, since i dont smuggle drugs i never have any problems with them, its just a quick 2 min stop...

 #22 
Old 2002-06-20, 12:02
ryanthemeister ryanthemeister is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Just stick it up your ass - I'm sure its big enough (Your ass...)

Other than that you could get a coupla mountain bikes and stuff your contraband in the frames (Take off the seats)and put them on the back of your car.
 #23 
Old 2002-06-21, 00:39
lostandconfused lostandconfused is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

it may be a little hard but vacuum seal it and put the weed in a spare tyre then fill the tyre up with air
 #24 
Old 2002-06-28, 15:51
Mack Mack is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

SImply get out of the car close to the border, and throw it on the ohter side hehe, Im kidding.

If you can ever get thru the woods do so, one guy takes the walk and the others drive, you pick him up on the other side.
 #25 
Old 2002-07-01, 03:35
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Simple shit to hide from dogs.

1.vacumme pack
2.drench in a can of rubbing alchohol
3.fuck i have bad spelling
4.get rid of smell on yourself, take bag out
5.wash everything
6.hide somewhere in car
7.drive, if caught, drive faster
 #26 
Old 2002-07-20, 22:30
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but if you think a trained dope dog can't smell weed just because its been vacuum packed, you will spend a very long time having your ass packed in prison when they catch you. If you are coming over from Canada through Detroit, make a day of it. Go down to the river and beg/borrow/steal a rowboat, take some fishing gear and very SLOWLY work your way over to the American side, fishing all the while. Once you get within 100 feet or so of the shore (the whole damn river is only a few hundred feet wide in spots), row like a bat out of hell and make sure your friends are already there waiting for you. When your feet hit the beach make for the car and get the hell out of there. Don't worry, somebody will return the boat.
 #27 
Old 2002-07-20, 23:08
JonnyQuest JonnyQuest is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

i live in the niagara on the lake area near niagara falls im sure you pple have heard of that well you can go to niagara on the lake swimm across the niagara river which is only like 200 meters /w little current too and then have a friend thats driving wait on the other side of course you would need to seal up the wead in a waterproof thing whatever.... if ya want better directions email me man ill take you to the exact spot.... mullet_rocker69@hotmail.com


its funny you prolly live far away and its prolly completely out of yer direction but i think its worth a try to tell ya....
 #28 
Old 2002-07-26, 00:47
braindog braindog is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

I can sum up your problem in two words:


ELASTIC ASSHOLE


It'd hurt, but who needs a lower intestine anyway???
 #29 
Old 2002-07-26, 15:14
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

A while ago on 20/20 i saw a bit about Jamaican weed being transported in through FedEx, UPS, etc. They said it was packed in detergent somehow. I'm guessing they put the pot in some sort of airtight packging and then covered it in detergent and then another layer of plastic wrap or something similar. I'm not sure this was the method but it seems like the only way you wouldn't get Dawn in your ganja.
 #30 
Old 2002-07-29, 06:24
jjrox78 jjrox78 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

vaccume seal the dope as small as you can then surround the vac seald dope in another vac seald bag full of wett coffe grounds preferably esspresso grounds but make sure they are wet then conceal it in the door pannel of your car easy to take off just dont bend anything when you take off the door pannel cover or they will see it and tear your car apart and you will be f***ed but if you do this you will have no problem with doggs i use to do this all the time at the texas mexico border where they are much worser assholes and always doggs and never been caught just make sure you put everything back together as you took it apart or they will see it and your drug smuggling days will be over there you go dont get caught
 #31 
Old 2002-07-30, 21:14
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

I rarely vist the DIY forum and i have never posted here but when i came across this i just had to post this story about some guy who smuggled dope across the Canada/Niagra border inside his dog (a big mutha of a german shepard dog). He put large amounts of dope in 5 big condoms and fed them to his dog. He was asked to get out of his car at the border for a random inspection and his loyal dog stumbled out with him. The ranger got suspictious when the dog kept falling over and acting like it was "intoxicated". When the ranger asked the driver of the car about the dog he said that he had been letting the dog drink vodka for fun so the ranger arrested this guy and took the dog down to the station. While the guy and his dog were waiting to be booked this big german shephard took a dump in the middle of the room - four condoms full of dope came out too. It was later discovered that one of the condoms had popped in the dogs stomach and it was stoned as a pigeon. The next day headlines were leading with such things as "Smuggler Caught Due To Stoned Dog"

Chunkmiester
heard that story from "the worlds stupidest felons" on late night channel 5 tv
 #32 
Old 2002-07-31, 15:54
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

lol

jam knows how to do this apparantly, he said in BLTC a while back how to do this, so go search for his posts if you want.
 #33 
Old 2002-08-02, 02:21
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Most border posts ive crossed through, they don't do a thorough search of your car. Just the trunk and insides. My suggestion is to try and snuggly fit the bag somewhere under the hood, nowhere too hot. Or you could always just make secret compartments in your car. Or you could hide the actual marijuana in something else--containers, luggage, clothes. Also, what you could do, is hollow out a BoomBox or other hardcased appliance and hide it in there, it works great and is highly unsuspected.

--[]V[]alignant
 #34 
Old 2002-09-02, 04:50
ultrafresh ultrafresh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

the only way they'll catch you (at the border anyway) is if you get stopped. so the real question is how to not get stopped. of course this is not fully in youre controll, so do a good hiding lob too. if you take a patroll free (crossing a river etc)way, if ur seen, its BAD if not its GOOD. one or the other, because theyll know sumthins up if they spot you.
 #35 
Old 2002-09-04, 23:25
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

how bout get an battery and rig it to look like a spare under the hood, now gut the inside of the battery, wire it as if it was real, and fill er up, might want to add some weight although i doubt they'd pick it up
 #36 
Old 2002-09-05, 02:49
True_Ghetto True_Ghetto is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

You don't realy have a chance some dogs can smell through so much shit it isnt even funny. I saw on t.v. wherew these guys put weed on the tires.
 #37 
Old 2002-09-07, 04:16
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Drive to Canada, take the AMTRAK home; hide the weed smell with laundry detergent.
 #38 
Old 2002-09-20, 02:48
wordisbarn wordisbarn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

do not I REPEAT DO NOT try to travel though customs with it. Your odds of getting away with it are good enough but if you get caught you are horse fucked. Cross on water, lake superior, michigan, etc works well. Even better is to cross in the BWCA in minnesota, or in the orthwest angle, it is an Indian resevation on water. Sail, sail, sail.
 #39 
Old 2002-09-21, 10:29
doommachine doommachine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/guns_and_weapons/162181.html

Stuff the shit in a plastic bag put it at the bottom of the can fire it over the border and get it back when you cross the border
 #40 
Old 2002-09-22, 15:23
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

damn im impressed this topic is still open.
here's my 2cetns. i could probly stick the weed somewhere safe and shit... but the way you will be stressed and shaky will give you away, the dogs are trained to smell but the the guards are trainned to watch and analyse... unless u have perfect control over your actions and looks dont even try it
 #41 
Old 2002-09-29, 03:16
Who's Your Daddy? Who's Your Daddy? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

It all comes down to who you know.

Get to know the guy at goatse.cx real good. You could smuggle *several* pounds of dope in his ass.


Who's Your Daddy?

[This message has been edited by Who's Your Daddy? (edited 09-29-2002).]
 #42 
Old 2002-10-17, 06:22
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Best way to smuggle stuff across Canadian border is to put it in your car and drive through. Keep it in an open potato chip bag with chips on top. If they pull you over (assuming it is a largish station) you get out of the car and throw the bag in the trash. In the bathroom if possible so you can retrieve it if possible. The most important thing is to not overthink it. That will get you in trouble. Answer their questions accordingly, don't talk too much and you will breeze. Also, go at busiest time so they will be getting cars through faster. They won't bug you, they need American cash big time. Make sure you can tell them exactly why your'e there and how long, for concerts and related events they will wave you through. Don't say something like, "I just thought I would check Canada out" or something dumb. Having a plan, especially going to a concert or waterpark or mall or something they hear a thousand times a day is your ticket. Even better would be to have a respectable looking father drive you in his CrownVictoria. That will get you through with 12 rocket launchers, 4 white slaves and 80 pounds of crack.
P.S. All border patrol guards are assholes because of all the dumb assholes they have to put up with. Don't be one of those.
Hee, Hee, Hee
 #43 
Old 2002-10-17, 06:28
ridemypony ridemypony is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

Oh shit, are you going into the US? They are tough but I would assume the same rules apply. Especially keeping your cool and not talking too much. Just answer their questions. Wear nice clothes and a tie or something. Everytime I went across the border in North Dakota they had some poor teenage bastard by the road with the entire contents of their car poured out. Don't have a lot of extraneous stuff in your car. You don't want to give them a reason to have "fun" searching your car. If you act like a teenybopper and dress like a pothead and have a shitty car...you're getting searched...
Funny to watch too...
 #44 
Old 2002-10-18, 14:33
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How can I cross the US border from Canada with a pound of dope?

For gods sake. This post was started over half a year ago. Let it die. The person has probably already tried crossing the border with some dope and failed- i mean have you seen "The Intrepid Traveler" around here lately? I sure haven't. Hes probably in prison or something by now getting arse raped by some big biker guy called Jese.

Chunkmiester
Let the post die already
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics