About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-11-10, 20:02
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Question

How do I get an entity out of my head during the times I don't want that entity to be there?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cuz it's a bit distracting.
 #2 
Old 2001-11-11, 07:38
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

But you told me you knew everything!
 #3 
Old 2001-11-12, 09:58
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

So you don't know everything?

what about the cheese's pants?!
 #4 
Old 2001-11-13, 05:00
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Well, if you know, Z3m, answer my question.
 #5 
Old 2001-11-14, 03:48
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
I know a lot. You don't know! I know stuff!


Then, what do you know? And don't say you know what you don't know.

BTW, you might see the cheese anyway.
 #6 
Old 2001-11-15, 17:29
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

If I do that then the entity won't ever be able to see me!

Damnit! Oh, fuck it!

**gets a shotgun**
 #7 
Old 2001-11-16, 03:03
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Geez, that sure is a mighty small rifle.
 #8 
Old 2001-11-16, 04:40
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

I mean...what an enormous sniper rifle!
 #9 
Old 2001-11-16, 17:41
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Why suzie?! You've seen it!

You told me I was your first xem!

**shakes fist at z3m**

Stop lying to me! I'm sick of finding the truth...here of all places!
 #10 
Old 2001-11-17, 15:50
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Don't try to get me confused, xem, did suzie see it?!

Suzie?!
xem?!

 #11 
Old 2001-11-17, 23:54
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

So what the hell was all this about?! Just another conspiracy against me?
 #12 
Old 2001-11-18, 15:49
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

**meditates**

Didn't work. Still came back into my head.
 #13 
Old 2001-11-20, 19:03
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

Well, now I just look like an idiot since you wiped out the post before. xemmie, you don't just go running up and asking some girl "when are we gonna do it"? It confuses ppl like me...when are we gonna "do" what?
 #14 
Old 2001-11-21, 17:46
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

*hugs xemmie*
S'ok...Just don't let it happen again!
 #15 
Old 2001-11-22, 01:53
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

How many times you gonna do that in one day?
 #16 
Old 2001-11-22, 15:27
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

I know the truth now! Don't rub it in. >
 #17 
Old 2002-06-12, 17:19
skiddlez skiddlez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Question

what the fuck is an entity
 #18 
Old 2002-06-14, 16:44
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Question

Get a room, you crazy kids...

Oh, and I find that Frosted Mini-Wheats tend to shut them up for a while. Unless they're diabetic entities.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics