About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-29, 20:51
wyrmus wyrmus is offline
Regular
 
Default Electronics?

Does anybody know where I can get a good basic electronics tutorial? I've studied the subject for awhile and I am very interested. Electronics ( at least on a basic level) reminds me of old occult science in format. Theres nothing I love more than movement within a basic system of variables to accomplish a given goal. For more: go check out my post over at Techno.& Techno. ( The way things were....)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics