About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-02-17, 20:45
Androk Androk is offline
Regular
 
Default I screwed up on alot of shit but I think it'll still be good...

Hey, I was gonna make that apple jack shit, but I made it alot smaller, and with some other variations, I'll tell you what I've done:
First, I took like a glass soda bottle, and I poured some apple juice in it, then a shitload of white sugar and yeast, then I stuck a balloon on it, and I left it for about six hours, but it didn't fill up the balloon, I looked to see if it had preservitives, I don't think it did, anyway I got sick of waiting, so I stuck it in the freezer for about 2 hours, when I took it out almost all of it was frozen, I kept what was left, then I stuck it in the microwave for about 3 mins, it was boiling like shit, then I stuck it back in it's bottle (I had to put it in a glass because the bottle wouldn't fit in the microwave) and stuck a cork on it, and left it for awhile (but I took the cork off a few times to let it air out and to check on it), well it's been sitting there for almost a day now, and it doesn't have a smell anymore, so I think it's ready. Will I go blind if I drink it?
 #2 
Old 2001-02-17, 20:52
Androk Androk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I screwed up on alot of shit but I think it'll still be good...

Oh I forgot, I also ran it through a coffe filter after I froze it
 #3 
Old 2001-02-20, 03:05
Androk Androk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I screwed up on alot of shit but I think it'll still be good...

Well I threw it out, but thanks a whole fuckin lot for all your wonderfull help, same with my last post
 #4 
Old 2001-02-20, 06:42
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I screwed up on alot of shit but I think it'll still be good...

We're happy to do it.
 #5 
Old 2001-02-20, 20:10
Androk Androk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I screwed up on alot of shit but I think it'll still be good...

well I just found out it was probably pure poision, because I kept the part that didn't freeze, but you're supposed to keep the part the does freeze, am I right? (please somebody anser me)
 #6 
Old 2001-03-20, 21:39
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I screwed up on alot of shit but I think it'll still be good...

i'm completely lost here! where the heck did u read about this?

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
 #7 
Old 2001-03-23, 04:17
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I screwed up on alot of shit but I think it'll still be good...

doesnt the wine, beer and alcoholic beverage making process take several months?

and no one ever said we had to answer

apple jacks-we eat what we like.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics