About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-22, 09:32
Bartoldi Bartoldi is offline
Regular
 
Default Rock... the music... as in ie. rock'n'roll!!!

You are smart and funny...
and my English no good.
I organize events related to popular music genre called "rock"...
Thanks!
 #2 
Old 2000-10-22, 13:34
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rock... the music... as in ie. rock'n'roll!!!

I dont think he gets it.
 #3 
Old 2000-10-22, 19:03
SofaKingNO3 SofaKingNO3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rock... the music... as in ie. rock'n'roll!!!

I know what thsi is about. I don't see how everyone overlooked it. In his other post he say that he organizes rock show and people thought he meant rock like granite. Funny isn't it
 #4 
Old 2000-10-23, 01:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rock... the music... as in ie. rock'n'roll!!!

I don't think sofaking gets it.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-24, 21:54
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rock... the music... as in ie. rock'n'roll!!!

$5 dolla!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics