About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-20, 10:15
Bartoldi Bartoldi is offline
Regular
 
Default Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

Yes... I need info about it... what do I need. Thanks!
 #2 
Old 2000-10-20, 21:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

What are you doing?!
 #3 
Old 2000-10-20, 22:22
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

He's going into business as in independant Vague Post contractor
 #4 
Old 2000-10-20, 23:30
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

In that case, you need a catchy slogan.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-21, 07:06
Bartoldi Bartoldi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

I use my free time organizing rock shows, and I want to do some radio show and to get money for some projects (maybe a label, etc). I need to give some "serious image" to this business so people can finance it.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-21, 09:44
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

I don't think you can make a living displaying geods and granite and whatnot.
 #7 
Old 2000-10-21, 15:35
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

get a job as a curator at a museum of natural history.
 #8 
Old 2000-10-22, 02:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

Except for that, I mean.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-22, 03:17
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Turning a DIY hobbie into a serious business

you could throw them at people and take there wallets when there unconcious.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics