About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-02, 01:50
lost1 lost1 is offline
Regular
 
Default homemade necessities

Maybe i've been watching too many episodes of Batman and S.W.A.T cats cartoons but here goes.

How can i make a wrist mounted gun. Something for close range combat. Also how can i make a electronic starter for a sugar/salt peter smoke bomb. Finally. how do i convert my electric toothbrush in to a electric pick gun?

Thanks for any help
 #2 
Old 2000-10-02, 03:09
TyLeR TyLeR is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

for the tooth brush, just take the head off and put in a longer metal peice

I------------------I
I I-----------
I------------------I
 #3 
Old 2000-10-06, 01:49
lost1 lost1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

thanks for the info
 #4 
Old 2000-10-06, 20:33
Eldritch Eldritch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

Wrist mounted gun? Post this in the right to bare arms so we can ridicule you in the proper forum.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-09, 07:18
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

the army has plans for a wrist monted gun its not so far fetched popular sciences article soldier of the future talks bout it.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-09, 19:45
lost1 lost1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

that's where i got the idea. It's the July 2000 issue. What they have in there is some high powered stuff, a clip of 4.6mm bullets and 15mm mini rockets. I'm surprised it doesn't come with a dart gun like the one in Moonraker
 #7 
Old 2000-10-12, 04:57
slipgut slipgut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

maybe you can add a high density laser or even a grappling hook. that would be neato!
 #8 
Old 2000-10-12, 05:27
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

I saw a grappling hook with thirty feet of strong rope for about $30 in HQ Magazine.
 #9 
Old 2000-10-12, 10:00
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

Moonraker was the gayest Bond ever!
 #10 
Old 2000-10-12, 23:24
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

the worst one was the one with the australian guy as bond and the charecter that frau farbisnu in austin powers was modeled after. It might have been casino royal or some name like that but I dont know.
 #11 
Old 2000-10-13, 21:35
FixedNDilated FixedNDilated is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

No, the one with George Lazenby was On Her Majesty`s Secret Service.

Casino Royale was a Bond spoof with David Niven.
 #12 
Old 2000-10-13, 21:52
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: homemade necessities

Alright I just couldn't think of the name but it was without a doubt the worst james bond ever.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics