About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-28, 08:52
Cowboy Dan Cowboy Dan is offline
Regular
 
Default DreamMachine plans

I'm trying my best to find Schematics/diagrams of the Brion Gysin
Dreamachine to build for myself, but am having little luck.
If you know of a page or are willing to spend more time looking than I am, please post your findings on this thread.
Incidentally, this is the same Dreamachine that "allegedly" pushed Kurt Cobain over the edge & was found near his bloody headless corpse....
neat huh? any help greatly appreciated
 #2 
Old 2000-09-28, 19:50
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DreamMachine plans

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum5/HTML/000342.html

This has all happened before...
 #3 
Old 2000-09-29, 06:19
Cowboy Dan Cowboy Dan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: DreamMachine plans

Nevermind I found them, www.brainwashed.com/h3o/dreamachine
I know, how terribly uninteresting, but I'm trying to make a big one to be the focal point of a friend's avant-spoken word show, & if ever there was an audience that needed to be sent into epilectic fits, I found it here. Thanks for nothing!!! now I will ride my camel into the mouth of Allah!!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics