About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-07, 19:27
Lost_Girl Lost_Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Fake I.D

Hi there everyone. I was just talking to my mum about getting a fake I.D. She's been wanting to get me one for a while so she doesn't have to sign so much bullshit for me anymore. She knows how to get one for me, but she is an incredibly lazy fat assed bitch. So, would anyone know how I could get a fake I.D?

May be this doesn't belong in this forum. But, if anything: does anyone know how to make a fake I.D? The process and all. I already kind of know, but how could I get my hands on the material?

Cheers
 #2 
Old 2000-09-07, 20:49
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fake I.D

What state do you live in?
I have seen a website on them it's http://www.photoidcards.com/
you can buy them for any state or canadian province and even international ones..

[This message has been edited by cLoWn_uNiT (edited 09-07-2000).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics