About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-07, 15:39
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Moonshine Cherries

Does anyone have a recipe how to make moonshine cherries...I posted this under the AppleJack topic but didn't get a response. I don't know if the recipe is just to add cherries to moonshine...
I have had these before, after eating three cherries I had a buzz.
 #2 
Old 2000-09-08, 00:18
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moonshine Cherries

so did you ever try my recipie?
 #3 
Old 2000-09-08, 14:01
cLoWn_uNiT cLoWn_uNiT is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Moonshine Cherries

I am gonna try this coming week...I didn't see any apple cider at the grocery store i went to this week...Prolly be there next week
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics