About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Technology > DIY
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DIY Do It Yourself! Advice on how to make beer, plant a garden, use power tools, record music, and build things yourself.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-08-28, 08:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default T-Shirts

I got the transfer paper by Hanes and it sucks major. I want to know what's a good way to print on a shirt that is durable. I have a few that have printing that is sort of "gooey" but I don't know how it's done. Help a brotha out, yo.
 #2 
Old 2000-08-28, 14:00
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

My high school princepals name was James Mulrany, so once I had a shirt with 'Mulrany Sucks' printed on it, and I wore it until it got confiscated. Yeah, march on rebels.
 #3 
Old 2000-08-28, 22:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

Stick to my question or I'll moderate a cap in yo ass.

*I hope no one's used that before.*
 #4 
Old 2000-08-30, 13:42
Majicou Majicou is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

Well. To be honest anything you do will never be as good as an artist with a sharpie marker and glue pens.
 #5 
Old 2000-08-31, 01:36
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

Uh... And that was supposed to make sense how many?
 #6 
Old 2001-04-28, 04:04
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

Hey Z.. www.cafepress.com

 #7 
Old 2001-04-28, 21:24
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

I don't like cafepress shirts. It seems like they use iron on things. Really poor quility.

If you want to make nice t-shirts, use silk screening.
 #8 
Old 2001-04-29, 06:07
krazd krazd is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

Does anyone know a site or have any info on screen printing t-shirts and stuff?
 #9 
Old 2001-04-29, 21:11
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

Click Here
 #10 
Old 2001-05-01, 07:20
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

Goodie!

I made my own JR jacket with some pink spraypaint and a template I made for evil deeds.

Now I have a pink "Bob" on my back. The picture of his holy head. Not the word. Duh. Are you retarded? I think you may be. I mean, jeez. You thought I meant I have a jacket with a pink "Bob" on the back. That's just hella stupid. You hella stupid.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-10, 07:46
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: T-Shirts

back in the day(like 8th grade) i silkscreened an amazing white zombie shirt onto a blank ringer shirt, i just copied 3 of their character logos and two of the word logos, cut them onto 2ply special silk screening film paper then just inked them on- 3 pix and one word logo on the front and a word logo right near the neck on the back. there are more intricate involved methods in which you do it in steps, by cutting out by color and screening color by color, which takes awhile but works great. oh the shirt needs to be stretched on a frame when its screened, especially for a multi-color screen. my friends gf does their band shirts, they're amazing and sooo detailed. cool beans for a hobby, i still wear my old zombie shirt, looks retro now, people even asked me where i bought it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics