About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-28, 18:19
Pyro7 Pyro7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Hey Monkeyman666.....

On your web site you may want to use this http://66.28.32.123/netfu/tmp10024/coollogo_com_141043781.gif instead of your alread "The Pyro Stuff" because this doesnt have that black backround... its transparent. Just a suggestion. Check out the like anyway.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-28, 18:20
Pyro7 Pyro7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

The Link*
 #3 
Old 2002-12-28, 18:21
Pyro7 Pyro7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

Damnit that like didnt work... try this one http://www3.flamingtext.com/net-fu/jobs/152005932.html
 #4 
Old 2002-12-28, 18:47
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

i just made some text using their text editor, it pretty cool and easy.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-28, 18:52
Syko87 Syko87 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

They only host for an hour or something mate, chances are the monkeyman won't be on in an hours time so why not save that to your hardrive and email him the whole pic and nothing but the pic. Yeah, I'm back.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-28, 23:03
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

LOL Syko how many accounts have you had?
 #7 
Old 2002-12-29, 03:38
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

my count is 5 but this last one is cuz he lost his pass
 #8 
Old 2002-12-29, 03:42
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

Sigh... you again.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-29, 03:43
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

sigh me or sigh syko ?
 #10 
Old 2002-12-29, 11:31
Syko87 Syko87 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

David, I've been on totse much longer than you, but my memory does not permit me to remember my password, anyways your site sucks dave.

[This message has been edited by Syko87 (edited 01-01-2003).]
 #11 
Old 2002-12-29, 12:29
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

����I don't suppose it occured to you to write it down and stick it to your monitor.

~Zero
 #12 
Old 2002-12-29, 17:50
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

I just write mine under my desk so no one sees it. but i can remember it now, i wish you could change it like sp's forums.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-29, 22:17
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

Not sigh warweed, sigh syko... I don't know wtf is up with him or if it's even the same -syko- that told me to fuck off, thereby royally pissing me off. Anyway, I can't remember how I pissed warweed off... there goes my train of thought...
 #14 
Old 2002-12-29, 23:08
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

i don't think you have ever pissed me off .. if you did it would be from acting like a kewl or suggesting somthing stupid or dangerous ..


as for the password mine is my bike combunation it's simple and easy
 #15 
Old 2002-12-30, 00:44
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

after i got my password, i edited my profile and made a new password so it was a lot easier to remember. Your moms names, you middle name, whatever works well.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-30, 02:39
Pyro7 Pyro7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

I just have the same password for about everything. It may be dumb, because if somebody figures out my password for one thing... I could get majorly fucked over.
 #17 
Old 2002-12-30, 03:01
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

quote:
Originally posted by Pyro7:
I just have the same password for about everything. It may be dumb, because if somebody figures out my password for one thing... I could get majorly fucked over.


no posting that you use the same pass for every thing is dumb ..
 #18 
Old 2003-01-01, 02:09
Joesmokes911 Joesmokes911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

that would REALLY suck ass for you pyro7 if someone found out your pass
 #19 
Old 2003-01-01, 02:10
Joesmokes911 Joesmokes911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

Pyro7, I also couldn't get that first link to work..
 #20 
Old 2003-01-01, 02:41
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

He said that in the third post. Maybe try the other link...
 #21 
Old 2003-01-01, 05:36
Pyro7 Pyro7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

go to www.flamingtext.com and then it will say "set your name on fire" You click on more options under that http://www.flamingtext.com/net-fu/forms/flaming-logo.html heres the direct link to that

Then you type in what you want and select "transparent near the bottom" to make it so it doesnt have a colored backround.
 #22 
Old 2003-01-01, 15:07
Syko87 Syko87 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

Yeah, I am the same syko. Why should'nt I tell you to fuck off huh, I didn't like what you said, so I told you what i thought. People do that with me, so I do that with people.
 #23 
Old 2003-01-01, 18:47
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

Out of 13 posts you have now, none of them have been of any help to anyone. And you tell ME to fuck off? Sheesh. Loser.
 #24 
Old 2003-01-01, 19:19
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

actually he has like 200 posts, maybe a lot more.

[This message has been edited by NickSG (edited 01-01-2003).]
 #25 
Old 2003-01-02, 03:13
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hey Monkeyman666.....

On that name, DUH nick.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics