About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-24, 07:28
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Whoops.

Damn, after checking my webstats, I found out that there was a movie in Zero's Section that wasn't there. About 96 users got the old 404.

Here is the vid: link

Anyways, my webpage hoster provides an exellent stats page called sawmill. If you wanna see my stats for KP take a look:
kpstats_dec-24-02b.gif
kpstats_dec-24-02a.gif
 #2 
Old 2002-12-24, 10:20
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

Very nice...Wow...Thats a big number....Where the hell are all these people coming from? 180 people a day...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-24, 12:48
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

that is a fucken load of people. you say you got sawmill with your hoster? cause i would like it too.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-24, 14:33
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

����Impressive. My site has seen about 2000 hits during its entire lifetime. That's three years, if you're wondering.

~Zero
 #5 
Old 2002-12-24, 15:15
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

ON a MSN gaming zone ganme i used to play, I mada a website for my clan that was the best clan for the game. OUr website recieved 1,000 hits in about 2 weeks. ANd I used homestead.... I find that funny
 #6 
Old 2002-12-24, 15:27
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

wow, that's a lot of hits. My site only has like I think 600 hits.

EDIT: cool, I was right on, 600 hits.

[This message has been edited by DeusExMachina (edited 12-24-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-12-24, 16:10
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

Sweet!
 #8 
Old 2002-12-24, 20:11
vinman56 vinman56 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

that file didn't work for me, right at the end of the download i got a file download error, but it might just be a problem with my computer. I really like the rest of your site though, just can't wait uuntil you include some HEs or something else a little more fun
 #9 
Old 2002-12-24, 20:23
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

the file didnt work for me either
 #10 
Old 2002-12-24, 21:04
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

Good thing you've got unlimited transfer!

I was going to make some AP and maybe MEKP this morning, but of course I'm too busy getting ready for the big family xmas party tonight.

I'm giving my uncle a 5g flash salute to use on new years, I hope he likes it!
 #11 
Old 2002-12-25, 20:14
Aechean Aechean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

Nice present EP

What concentration peroxide are you using? 27.5% and up are the best for MEKP, anything below won't work very well (if at all).
 #12 
Old 2002-12-25, 22:38
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

Aechan you are so lucky you have such chill parents, I cant even have glassware w/o getting grounded; much less do anything, its sad how they dont trust me, my uncle would let me but not my own parents. So far all i have made is a very very small amount of ap(freaked out and dumped, it was my first time) and some ag fulminate, im making picric acid and cu fulminates soon though.

CTR
 #13 
Old 2002-12-25, 22:42
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

I have 35% H2O2. I just finished my first batch of AP about a half hour ago, so we shall see how it went in the morning...

Rat got my latest site update up, but I seem to have made lots of mistakes because about half the new pics don't work!

My parents aren't worried at all about this kind of thing, my mom let me buy the glassware on her credit card!
 #14 
Old 2002-12-26, 03:48
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

Well my site has had about 60 hits which is sad. Well, it's not really UP, just kinda there until I can get vids and pix up. Then I'll do some advertising. Anyway, did this really require a thread here?
 #15 
Old 2002-12-26, 14:53
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whoops.

lets see i think my site had around 1500 hits last month, tripod wont give me the total amount without upgrading my acount for money which i wont do. but of caurse i could just keep track myself. i know dot.tk will but i forgot my password.

anyone that is a sp staff, is the counter in the left frame real? cause i've found javascripts for fake counters that you can put on your site and it goes upwords buy time, not how many visiters. i was thinking about using it just for laughs, but it starting at a ridiculas number like 50 million or something.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics