About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 16:47
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Site is up.

Well after many hours typing and experimenting and reading, I finally got my site up and running. Currently, it is in kind of a 'beta' form. It has no pics, because I don't have a digital camera and my scanner wasn't working until today. It has very few videos because I'm having capture card problems. I anticipate these problems to be fixed in the next week or two because I'll have the time. Oh, I almost forgot, whoever wants to link-exchange(you link my site, I'll link yours), please post here. Post any corrections here also. It's Pyrosite.tk.
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:15
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

����The caption for your ANAP page is wrong. It reads "acetone peroxide/fuel oil". I think you mean "acetone peroxide/ammonium nitrate".
����Other than that, very good work.

~Zero
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 17:29
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

yeah, good work. One thing, on the M-80s page, you say you can make end plugs with hot glue, and use a primary(AP HMTD) with it. There could be big accident if you do that.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:01
cooper cooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

what the hell is wrong with E&W I JUST CANT GET IN. all it says is 403 forbbiden!!!!!!!!!!
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:03
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

what is your post doing in here? you're a newbie anyways, you're not going to understand half the stuff there.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:07
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

have you signed in yet? If not, do so, and you still have to wait two weeks until they give you your password.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:15
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

http://www.geocities.com/boxingpyro/

My content is good, my forum has good colors and I will have a large ammount of photos up after Christmas, but no one ever visits it. Then people like David post new sites and the most repsected of pyros visit. Just because of I have made a few mistakes on this place in the poast doesn't make me a shit pyro nor a shit website builder. David your site looks good and I tell you all that i am under the inflkuence right now so I am posting what i feel but i wouldn't normaly act like this but why the hell does no one give a fuck about my site.

-Firewall
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:19
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

quote:
Originally posted by cooper:
what the hell is wrong with E&W I JUST CANT GET IN. all it says is 403 forbbiden!!!!!!!!!!


If you dont like totse and would rather go there...Fuck off and stop bitching about that to us.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:27
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:
http://www.geocities.com/boxingpyro/

My content is good, my forum has good colors and I will have a large ammount of photos up after Christmas, but no one ever visits it. Then people like David post new sites and the most repsected of pyros visit. Just because of I have made a few mistakes on this place in the poast doesn't make me a shit pyro nor a shit website builder. David your site looks good and I tell you all that i am under the inflkuence right now so I am posting what i feel but i wouldn't normaly act like this but why the hell does no one give a fuck about my site.

-Firewall



I like it a lot. Put up a counter, so you can see how many people go to your site. Also, you got more sinitures in your guestbook than i do, and havent ever heard people on this site say nothin about my site. Just try to put up a counter to see how many people go to your site.

 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:31
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

http://www.geocities.com/boxingpyro
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 18:53
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

firewall, everyone has made mistakes. I have, you have.... hell, even rat bastard has. Also, how do you know who is respected and who isnt? I don't know who is respected or who isnt.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:05
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

����I have visited everyone's site at least once.

~Zero
 #13 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:17
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

Because i said some dumb shit and now the mods lost respect. My site is one of the best I think but I'm thinking about adding some ACB stuff so all the kewls will post. Kewl posters are better than no posters in my eyes.

-Firewall
 #14 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:18
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

Well done David, I think your site is good.

-Firewall
 #15 
Old 2002-12-19, 19:19
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

i think most of the people that are at backyard ballistics that have registered before october(except for dipstick, and somone else that i can remember). Before that, and everyone here respects them, but some dont like them. I, too have visited everyones site a least once.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-19, 20:35
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

quote:
Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable:
I have visited everyone's site at least once.

~Zero



Same with me. Firewall, your site is good too (although the blue text is hard for me to see). And now I have changed the caption for APAN, and did a bit of editing on the M80 page. Keep pointing out the mistakes you see, because I'd hate to have someone injure themselves and complain about it to me (even though that's not my fault as stated in the disclaimer).
 #17 
Old 2002-12-19, 21:54
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

Firewall, your site is great. But if no one is posting in your forams, why even have them? I'd delete them and not worry about it. I think the forums on pyro supreme, totse, e&w, xinventions, etc are enough.

quote:
Originaly posted by DuesExMachina

firewall, everyone has made mistakes. I have, you have.... hell, even rat bastard has.

Dues ex Machina, you say it like it's amazing that someone like Rat Bastered with his aw-insirering intelect has made a mistake once! of caurse he has, he just learned alot, it's not like he's always known alot about pyrotechnics. Just saying it like it is.

EDIT: and dues, I say that name, Dues Ex Machina, on a charton once a few years ago called Oliver the other Raindeer, is that where you got the name from?

[This message has been edited by Insomniac119 (edited 12-19-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:14
cooper cooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

maybe iam a newbie,but i have been reading the totse forum and been making explosives for a long time now!
 #19 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:17
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.



EDIT: and dues, I say that name, Dues Ex Machina, on a charton once a few years ago called Oliver the other Raindeer, is that where you got the name from?

that has got to be the worst way i have ever seen someone try to spell cartoon.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:42
Ion Ion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

Firewall, some of the stuff on your website is copied from other people. Give respect where it's due.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:53
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

he already has. You havent been here long enough to know. I dont care at all what he copys from me(which is hardly anything).
 #22 
Old 2002-12-19, 22:55
Ion Ion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

You? It was on a different site..I forget the name but I have it printed all off.
 #23 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:01
Ion Ion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

Oh. I'm talking about the high explosives.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-19, 23:08
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

i dont know of a single person that can memorize step by step on how to make 5 different HEs. It is really hard, and if anyone is looking around for a way to make a HE, their chances will be higher now that it is on a couple of different sites.
 #25 
Old 2002-12-20, 01:18
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site is up.

I have!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics