About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:26
cooper cooper is offline
Regular
 
Default AP pics

does anyone have any pics of acetone peroxide going off?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:45
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

Search for a topic started by AnotherHenry for pics.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:49
cooper cooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

anotherhenry?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-19, 00:57
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

He has a pics of htmd going off, it is another organic peroxide like ap. Rat bastard has videos of ap going off.

Go to http://www.krimzonpyro.com see veiwer submisions and zeros sections.

CTR

==============
Its spelled krimzon

-Rat

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 12-19-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:13
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

damn, it's been a while since I have last had an update on my section. Ill try this weekend.

I haven't recieved any more submissions yet.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:16
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

i might have something for you after new years.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:31
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

Rat - Did you ask on E&W if anybody wanted to submit stuff? You could ask in the thread "forum pic and vid post" if people woudld let you use some of their stuff.

I've got a few more updates like new pics and a new page, as soon as I get a few more things I'll send it to you. After that I'll take a break from updates for a bit to do a big one after testing a bunch of LE's, making AP etc.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:38
cooper cooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

whenever i try to go to E&W it says 403 forrbiden
 #9 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:47
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

Mabey you were ban for asking dumb questions, over there they dont tolorate jackasses, not saying your one they are just stict on kewls.

CTR
 #10 
Old 2002-12-19, 02:52
cooper cooper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

why would they kick me off when i havent even registered?
 #11 
Old 2002-12-19, 03:31
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

A bunch of people have trouble getting to the site....

I dont' know why, I was just there...
 #12 
Old 2002-12-19, 15:19
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

I'm fine over there but I really don't post there often. They are too sctrict and... I just don't like it. The people are smart and all but I'm scared of the people there. Sciencemadness.org is a really good place to be but still, TOTSE and Xinventions are the best places for beginners and regualr talk on pyrotechnics.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-19, 16:39
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

those are the only places i am at. Some topics over at xinventions are starting to get better than some over here, but i like over here better. I registered a name and am waiting for a password for EW, but all i really want to do it look around at the topics.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-19, 16:46
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AP pics

thats what I do at RogueSci.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics