About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-14, 00:57
JollyLenox JollyLenox is offline
Regular
 
Default Cheap Chemicals

This place charges:

.34 for Ammonuim Nitrate
.33 for Calcium Chloride
.31 for Calcium Nitrate
1.58 for Di-Ammonium Phosphate
.40 for Magnesium Sulfate
.72 for Mono-Ammonium Phosphate
.99 for Mono-Potassium Phosphate
.20 for Potassium Chloride
.39 for Potassium Nitrate
.35 for Potassium Sulfate

ALL PRICES ARE ESTIMATED AND PER POUND
MINIMUM ORDER IS 50 POUNDS!


GREAT PRICES

Too bad They only take VISA, MASTER CARD,
DISCOVER, AMEX, and Net30 Accounts.

Plus shipping rates are very high and buying these chemicals raise suspicion of illegal activities.

*Go Here* http://www.hydro-gardens.com/fertcomp.htm

Just to tell you 999999 50 pound bags would cost $15,499,984.50 with out shipping



[This message has been edited by JollyLenox (edited 12-14-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-12-14, 01:14
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

We all know this, also, no one need than much chems.

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-12-14, 01:33
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

Thanks for the link Jolly but the purity of those chems is (or should i put are?) in question.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-14, 15:37
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

Is would be correct in that case. If you want stuff even cheaper than that, search for E-China-Chem or something similar. They had KNO3 for $.49/kg. No idea about minimum orders or shipping, but you can not beat that price.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-14, 17:18
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

I went ahead and estimated the shipping costs for 50lbs of Kno3...


UPS Next Day Air�
Guaranteed by 10:30 A.M. -- Next Day
Total Rate(USD) 130.00*

UPS Next Day Air Saver�
Guaranteed by Next Day
Total Rate(USD) 115.00*

UPS 2nd Day Air�
Guaranteed by End of Day -- 2 Days
Total Rate(USD) 95.00*

UPS 3 Day Select�
Guaranteed by End of Day -- 3 Days
Total Rate(USD) 60.00*

UPS Ground
Guaranteed Day-Definite***
Total Rate(USD) 30.00*
 #6 
Old 2002-12-14, 20:13
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

Yeah fellas when you are looking at sites like that understand that they usually freight their goods and all thier orders are like 50 bags at a time.

E china chem is a commodity marketplace, when you are talking about pottasium nitrate to those guys you are talking like ordering 35 tonnes at a time and the like. They wouldn't even look at you if you wanted less than a tonne.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-14, 23:27
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

I was looking at that place the other day, I'm thinking about ordering 50lbs of AN and 50lbs of KNO3.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:08
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

You can 50 lbs of AN easy from any garden suplier...Its just the Kno3 that is a little hard to find...


edit: You know what...Since I havn't bought anything since the accident and I just pulled 400 from my stocks...So I now am started to build profits from working...I get a little more each month...I could buy alot of Kno3 from there and make a pretty big smoke mixture...Because that is one of the things I am not frightful to make...and maybe after I make a 60lb kno3 40lb sugar smoke mixture I can make a 600lb 400lb smoke mix...I would do that of coarse when I have a camera...

[This message has been edited by Agent Boris_KGB (edited 12-15-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:39
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

Smoke is fun, but I don't think it's [i]that[/it] fun...
 #10 
Old 2002-12-15, 00:41
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

I think that may be worth it though...Just something to do...
 #11 
Old 2002-12-15, 02:00
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

Yeah, i dont like any smoke bombs smaller than 100 grams. Any less, and it isnt really a smoke bomb, becuase just about every other slow burning mixture makes that much smoke. A 60/40 pound smoke bomb would be so tight. People talking about fillin up a black with a pound of it.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-15, 04:17
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Cheap Chemicals

Well let's see... 60,000KG of KNO3 at $.49/kg is less than thirty thousand dollars. So one could make a 100,000KG smoke bomb for well under $60000. I can dream, can't I?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics