About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-10, 22:46
J6103 J6103 is offline
Regular
 
Default Free Pyro stuff

I want to know if there are more sites out there that give out free pyro stuff like this web
site :http://www.ssaerospace.com/promo1.php

Is there?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-10, 23:10
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

At first i thought this was a kewl post but, im gonna get some, lol.

Sorry i cant say i know of any.

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-12-10, 23:15
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

The link won't work, What is it! I love free stuff!
 #4 
Old 2002-12-10, 23:22
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

Its not a link just cut and paste.

CTR
 #5 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:03
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

i copied and pasted the link and it didnt work for me either. I will try agian.
 #6 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:10
Ion Ion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

Hmmm, it worked for me. They said, "Expect a spool of NiChrome wire and a catalog in the near future."
 #7 
Old 2002-12-11, 01:54
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

Nick maybe you copied the url plus a blank space at the end.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:02
wolfhound wolfhound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

Damn, they only ship to US addresses. I'm in Canada.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:07
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

Damnit I feel sorry for all of you Canadians! Maybe someone should open up shop in Canada. Either way dont worry because UNited Nuclear will be shipping internationally soon.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:08
d1pstick d1pstick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

I feel so good now! I've been looking for NiChrome wire for my current project > :) and now I've found it! And the price is right, too!

[This message has been edited by d1pstick (edited 12-11-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:44
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

I should warn you that the free NiChrome is shipped out quarterly. That means you get to wait up to three months for it. Hell, even if you pay for it you might be waiting three months. I ordered from there about a month ago and I sent him an email about 2 weeks ago. He responded yesterday, saying that he's having probems with UPS. The price isn't bad, though. If he didn't reply I was going to have him say hi to the BBB. He responded in time though.
 #12 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:45
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

i thought it was free. yeah, i did copy the url wrong. I accidently inclueded the simicolon in the address at the front.
 #13 
Old 2002-12-11, 02:46
J6103 J6103 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

I found another . http://www.jerrysfireworks.com/COUPONS.html
the problem is, is that it's in Alaska.

Edit:Another one,: http://www.fireworkssupermarket.com/FREEFireworks.cfm

[This message has been edited by J6103 (edited 12-14-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-12-11, 03:39
wolfhound wolfhound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

From united nuclear.

Shipping to Addresses in Other Countries
We can ship all of our products out of the U.S.A, EXCEPT for Chemicals and Fuse.
Those items cannot be exported at this time.
For international orders, please email us the list of items you'd wish to purchase, along
with your shipping address, and we'll email you back your total & additional information.

Well that don't help me one dang bit.


[This message has been edited by wolfhound (edited 12-11-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-12-11, 06:47
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

well were i live (england) anything that explodes on the ground is illegal. Its ridculous and also do you ever think UN will ship chemicals worldwide?
 #16 
Old 2002-12-11, 08:56
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

http://www.ssaerospace.com/promo1.php

I just ordered about 20...All going to different houses...
 #17 
Old 2002-12-11, 15:36
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

You bastard...
 #18 
Old 2002-12-11, 16:00
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

yes and how many of those houses are yours?
 #19 
Old 2002-12-11, 18:08
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

quote:
Originally posted by insertnamehere:
yes and how many of those houses are yours?


none...They are all the friends I know from the states...
 #20 
Old 2002-12-11, 18:35
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
At first i thought this was a kewl
CTR



Dun say kewl. At first I didn't realize what you meant. SAy newbie, or something mor euniversal... Everyone here says that now...

 #21 
Old 2002-12-11, 18:53
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

quote:
Originally posted by JakeTakeoko:
Dun say kewl. At first I didn't realize what you meant. SAy newbie, or something mor euniversal... Everyone here says that now...




You've been here since novembre and you are speaking for everybody...I think you just don't want to be called a kewl....
 #22 
Old 2002-12-12, 00:38
TheLordOfTheBobs TheLordOfTheBobs is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

does anybody knows if there's some place that delivers free stuff IN canada?
 #23 
Old 2002-12-12, 20:25
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

"I think you just don't want to be called a kewl...."

Does anyone?
 #24 
Old 2002-12-14, 23:32
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Free Pyro stuff

I don't mind being called a kewl, newbie sounds better. Kewls are generally people who have NO respect for anyone and prance around like they are kings of the world. I still consider myself a 'kewl' or 'newbie' or whatever have you, but I DO have a little respect for other people and DON'T prance around like king.

"SEnior El-Paso!! Brought to you by Telemundo!!"
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics