About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-07, 06:51
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default New and Improved

I added many new features to my site, www.insanepyro.tk . Tools, ignition, guestbook, factiod, and some others. I'll be adding a pyrotechnics pourity test, reading material, and lots of pictures hopufully by tommarro. O ya, I need to edit alot. Tell me any suggestions you have, sign my guestbook too. Thanks
 #2 
Old 2002-12-07, 08:55
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

It's looking good and getting better, but do a spell check. Also on the links page please change the Flame, to firewall as thats what i'm known as now, on the whole your site is looking good.

-Firewall
 #3 
Old 2002-12-07, 12:24
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Yes, do a spell check on the site. Many gramatical errors there.

I'll put a link onto PS over Christmas break.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-07, 15:43
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

thanks. I should be getting a few pictures today, so I'll upload them and then spell check.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-07, 15:45
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Im putting up step by steps for two diferent fuses, polumanas, and the bic lighter.

CTR
 #6 
Old 2002-12-07, 20:03
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

lookin a lot better than the one you made with pagewizards.
 #7 
Old 2002-12-07, 20:21
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Did you get alot of your info from PS? I notcied alot of stuff writen by me on there, you even spell alcohaul wrong just like me. Im not made or anything just give me some credit somewhere if you want to.

CTR
 #8 
Old 2002-12-08, 16:44
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Where did I spell alcohaul wrong? I thought it was spelled alchoal? It most of been in the bp manufaction discription becuase I remember looking at some sites for resources becuase I wasn't sure on it exactly. And maybe I saw that and trusted that that was how you spell it. I change it anyhow. I think I did get alot of resources from ps, I'll make a bibliography. Sorry.
 #9 
Old 2002-12-08, 21:22
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

quote:
Originally posted by Insomniac119:
Where did I spell alcohaul wrong? I thought it was spelled alchoal? It most of been in the bp manufaction discription becuase I remember looking at some sites for resources becuase I wasn't sure on it exactly. And maybe I saw that and trusted that that was how you spell it. I change it anyhow. I think I did get alot of resources from ps, I'll make a bibliography. Sorry.

No problem, Its good advertisement for our site and its free. Oh yeah you want to exchange links?

CTR
 #10 
Old 2002-12-09, 13:29
insertnamehere insertnamehere is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

'tis quite a good site. i'm sure i saw a section titled cheap thrills before but...we..i dont know, probably imagining it.
 #11 
Old 2002-12-09, 21:32
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Sure, I'll exchange links. Whats your site again?

There is alot of sites with a 'cheap thrills' section. Right now for some reason the html editor at tripod isn't responding so maybe tomarro I'll do more editing or whatever else I need to do. I took a bunch of pics today and yesterday. Tomarro I'll scan them, and upload them that day and the next day after that, hopefully.

p.s. Is it really spelled alcohaul or am I just gulable
 #12 
Old 2002-12-09, 22:02
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

alcohol
 #13 
Old 2002-12-10, 19:51
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

yup, see i can't even spell gulable (sp?) or alcohol. what's your site name genital-warfare, i'll link it to mine if you do the same. I took a bunch of pics, got to get them diveluped tommarro, and either thrusday or friday i'll scan them at my school library. hopefully they'll all me uploaded by the end of the weak end.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-10, 19:58
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

o ya, I made a works cited. didn't take long
 #15 
Old 2002-12-10, 21:00
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

there are some nosy people, so be very careful the photo maker doesnt report you to the cops.
 #16 
Old 2002-12-11, 19:29
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

shit, i just droped the disposable camera of at wal-mart an hour ago or something. but there's no pipebombs or anything on it. i think i'll be fine. i wount get the film back till saterday and then scan them on monday at my school, so i probubly wont have them all uploaded till wendsday...the day keeps getting pushed back and back...

does the pics already on there work? becuase my computer doesn't show the pics on some of the sites, including mine, and i hope it's just my internet browser or computer or something. but on some sites the pics do work. i use gif works, which is pretty populer so...
 #17 
Old 2002-12-11, 21:46
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

There aren't many, but I see the M80 one at least.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-12, 20:16
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Alright there working now, I don't know if it was my box or Gif works
 #19 
Old 2002-12-12, 21:18
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

You really need a digital camera.

CTR
 #20 
Old 2002-12-13, 21:00
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

no shit

I'm designing a new homepage right now while I wait for walmart to get there shit orchastrated and get my film develipt.I wish I had a digital camera.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-15, 15:17
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Ok I finished the new home page, it's a more profesional (sp) look. Tell me what you think.
 #22 
Old 2002-12-15, 15:22
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

p.s. go here to see it.

[This message has been edited by Insomniac119 (edited 12-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Insomniac119 (edited 12-15-2002).]
 #23 
Old 2002-12-15, 16:14
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

I like it, but some of the words that link to your other pages are hard to read.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-15, 16:44
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Yeah, it is getting better but run a spell check, other than a few spelling mistakes it looks good. Keep up the good work

-Firewall @
* http://www.firewall87.vze.com *
 #25 
Old 2002-12-15, 17:25
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

both of you sites are lookin really good. keep up the good work.
 #26 
Old 2002-12-15, 17:33
Firewall Firewall is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Thanks NickSG, your bad is looking good too.

-Firewall
* http://www.firewall87.vze.com *
 #27 
Old 2002-12-15, 18:12
OniOuji OniOuji is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

insane pyro u should use this under your title

[This message has been edited by OniOuji (edited 12-15-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-12-16, 00:49
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

where did you find that at? it looks like the one off of the pyro stuff by monkeyman666, and i wouldn't want to take it from him.
 #29 
Old 2002-12-17, 20:46
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

Anyways, I got my pictures back and got two of them up today. They're in the compositions and ignition sections. But the qualitiy of them are real bad. I tried to put some filters in them and stuff to make them look nicer but it didn't work to well. It was either the scanner at school, the floppy disk, or the $4 disposable camera the fucked them up.

EDIT: Well, the pictures them selves look fine, but when I save them to my computer thats when they look bad. Does anyone know why?

[This message has been edited by Insomniac119 (edited 12-17-2002).]
 #30 
Old 2002-12-17, 20:52
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

with my digital camera, i always load them into my computer and they look fine. Then when they go on my web site, that is when they look bad. I think that whatever we make our sites with suck.
 #31 
Old 2002-12-18, 20:43
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

maybe so...maybe so...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Any how, I got two more pictures uploaded today in the equipment and fuse sections, it seems that it will be around that number a day. They're black and white for some reason, I think I scanned them wrong. I WANT A DIGITAL CAMERA!
 #32 
Old 2002-12-18, 21:26
Ion Ion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

quote:
Originally posted by Insomniac119:
I WANT A DIGITAL CAMERA!


Then get one...
 #33 
Old 2002-12-18, 22:53
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

i don't have the money
 #34 
Old 2002-12-19, 01:23
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

quote:
Originally posted by Insomniac119:
i don't have the money

It almost xmas.

CTR
 #35 
Old 2002-12-21, 18:41
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

i know but i have alot to buy like a new guitar amp, chems maybe, etc. how much is a standered digital camera? i got to more pics up in the fuse and equipment sections.
 #36 
Old 2002-12-22, 05:35
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

If you're desparate, you can pick up a new 1.3 megapixel digicam at CompUSA this week I think for $80. If you plan on printing them at any good size and resolution, go for a 2+ MP cam. They'll run ya about $180+.
 #37 
Old 2002-12-22, 15:06
Insomniac119 Insomniac119 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New and Improved

too expensive. maybe i'll get one for christmas though.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics