About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-12-06, 00:18
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default being tracked and how old r u?

Um 13 year olds 12 year old 11 year olds are all fine with me, like in the above post a 13 year old who is knowlageable and safe is much better than an 18 year old who thinks he knows everthing and blows offf his arm, i see that much more often.

I dont care about fbi or any other organization, i very rarley make anything that illegal, i dont consider myself a pyro althought i am more than most people.

My purpus is to educate myself and the others i influence. Many people who came to totse have had their heads cleared and have had their minds changed about things like vandalism and using pyrothecnics in a bad way. A big reason the fbi isnt checking ip's and things of such is because most people here dont endanger anyone or anyones property.

CTR
 #2 
Old 2002-12-06, 00:51
Ion Ion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

I agree with GW (of course that is biased seeing as how I'm 13.) Most people around where I live that are in high school and some in college are pretty stupid when it comes to this. But then again, most of the 13, 12, and 11 yr olds don't know jackshit either...
 #3 
Old 2002-12-06, 01:28
d1pstick d1pstick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

I'm 15. Been posting for something like 2 weeks now. I just finished preparing my first non-halfassed batch of AP a few hours ago. We'll see how it turns out on Saturday, as I got something like 10 little grains of salt in it while cooling the ice bath. My first batch of AP, I guessed at it in a film canister and when I lit the tiny bit in the coffee filter that I was drying it with, it made a small pop, so now I'm trying at an actual firecracker. It's too bad I don't have the stuff I need for BP, cause then I could make some real fuses, and not just braided string soaked in kerosene and model glue.
 #4 
Old 2002-12-06, 02:07
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

Your fuse isnt going to burn through the fuse hole.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-06, 02:12
d1pstick d1pstick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

Actually, I was just gonna put the AP in a film canister and stick the fuse in. I wasn't going to put a cap on it. However, any suggestions would be nice. I can always make fuse on saturday, maybe later. I just won't take the AP out of solution until I'm ready to use it.

Edit: How about getting the sodium hypochlorite out of bleach and using that as an oxidizer for say... sugar?

[This message has been edited by d1pstick (edited 12-06-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-12-06, 02:16
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

you could use electrical detonation, or stuf a straw with matchheads(or use EPs fuse, laying the MH in a straght line across some tape, and rolling it up).
 #7 
Old 2002-12-06, 02:21
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

i dont think that hypochlorite would oxidize that good. chlorate, not chlorite would work a lot better.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-06, 03:14
static_firefly static_firefly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

No that is not what i ment by back round noise. that strange quite "beep" every 30second or so and at the same time my phone stops sending sms....all this happans at the same time firewall is busted. Anyway i just relised that these bordes do more to turn people away from vandalism and more sensiable so reallllllllyyy, the government should give me money
 #9 
Old 2002-12-06, 04:27
wolfhound wolfhound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

17. Been doing stuff for as long as i can remember. AP,HMTD and ANFO are my fav things though. Gotta loves craters. The feds can't do anything if you just share info.
 #10 
Old 2002-12-06, 21:04
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

A very simple fuse that has always worked for me is coffe filter soaked and dyed in a sodium nitrate bath.

Disolve as much possible NaNO3 in 2 teaspoons of hot water as you can then stuff 2-3 filters in it and let them dry they burn about1.5 seconds per inche.

CTR
 #11 
Old 2002-12-06, 21:33
JakeTakeoko JakeTakeoko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

I'm 13. I first got into burning things when I was either 8 or 9 with my dad. He used to pile up wood in my sandbox and douse it with gasoline, then light it and throw things in it. People in chats and such are always like Holy shit, whats a 13 year old doing in here?!?! just because of my goddamn age. I don't critisize people. I keep my grammer nice and clean (not including my raising typo misfortunes) and I am just learning. Once in a while I'll post my ideas, but mostly I just like to watch. As for the feds situation, I've only been in trouble with the Enviornmental Police for lighting small fires and making flamethrowers with hairspray in this island. Who the the 'owner' of Totse??? If he/she would remove any traces of IP addresses it would be all good.

Did you know that the firewall at my school blokcs out xcheater.com but doesn't block out totse?? Probably because it doesn't have any bad words on the index...
 #12 
Old 2002-12-06, 21:57
It burns It burns is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

personally i dont understand the point in vandalism, maybe a revenge attack, or a robbery, but not vandalism. I endeavor to avoid hurting other people and damaging their property. Partly because being busted for blowing up a tree is very different to somones house but i really dont like hurting folk!! jus thought i would say that
 #13 
Old 2002-12-06, 22:59
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

Vandals suck.
 #14 
Old 2002-12-07, 00:27
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

quote:
Originally posted by DavidThePyro:
Vandals suck.


Im having flashbacks of THATdarnDAVIDkid.......
http://krimzonpyro.com/rat/old/vandals1.txt http://krimzonpyro.com/rat/old/vandals2.txt
 #15 
Old 2002-12-07, 03:28
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

LOL, he has a site about vandalism and his big thing is putting toothpastse on cars.

CTR
 #16 
Old 2002-12-07, 04:02
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

I still have no connection to "THTdarnDAVIDkid" or whatever..
 #17 
Old 2002-12-23, 21:42
bombbastard bombbastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

im 14 just today my friends and 1 were making simple bombs, consitering i just started getting into this stuff. i dont see what the big deal is about age on totse though, a 12 year old could know just as much as a 19 year old on pyrotechnics

how do you get the fbi to your house off of msn? or from going to certain web sites and that guy that posted about his house getting raided at 4 in the morning i highly doubt that.
 #18 
Old 2002-12-23, 21:59
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

what's wrong with someone being 13 who is into pyrotechnics and is safe? why would a 13 year old bother you? there are just as many as idiots that are 13 then there are 16.

And, whoever is 16 or whatever and thinks 13 yearolds or stupid little kids, think about it, you are a kid too. You are only a few years older than someone who is 13.
 #19 
Old 2002-12-23, 22:02
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

uh that was firewall, and that did happen.
 #20 
Old 2002-12-23, 23:52
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

quote:
Originally posted by bombbastard:
...that guy that posted about his house getting raided at 4 in the morning i highly doubt that.


I don't know much about that specific incident, but I still doubt that it happened. People on the internet have been known to lie.
 #21 
Old 2002-12-24, 00:01
devoiced devoiced is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

i dont know much either but i beleive him
 #22 
Old 2002-12-24, 22:17
anarchy720 anarchy720 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

15
 #23 
Old 2002-12-24, 22:32
one man riot one man riot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

whoa, I'm 16 and thought i was like the youngest kid here. When I was 14 i got 40 hours of community service for lighting a street on fire. Details if you want. Anyway, after that I decided it was sort of stupid. Don't fuck up, kids.
 #24 
Old 2002-12-24, 22:45
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

quote:
Originally posted by one man riot:
whoa, I'm 16 and thought i was like the youngest kid here. When I was 14 i got 40 hours of community service for lighting a street on fire. Details if you want. Anyway, after that I decided it was sort of stupid. Don't fuck up, kids.

My uncle did that 18 gallons of deisel,

CTR
 #25 
Old 2002-12-25, 23:20
M60E3 M60E3 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: being tracked and how old r u?

I'm 15, and i,ve been burning things for longer than I remember, Not other people's stuff though. just heeps of plastic, Airosol cans and VCR/computer parts in a fire pit.

I'm in Australia and i'm not worried about getting caught, although I do have a record for violent bevaviour (5 years probation) and an explosives offense for making a bomb timer and rigging it to a pipe bomb at school.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics