|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-11-27, 20:17
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Alright,I have had enough for awhile
I am sitting here with my hand bleeding and my ears ringing i have a 3 inch cut on my wrist and that just stoped bleeding i was making about 2 pounds of flash powder and it went off when I was mixing it...I guess I shall quit for awhile...farewell...
|
|
#2
 2002-11-27, 20:23
|
EP 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Shit, that sucks. Maybe you should go to the hospital...
Wanna tell us a bit more about what happened?
edit: well at least you didn't die! Did you have that much sitting out at once and were you mixing it or what? If so, what mixing method were you using? Were you wearing safety gear?
Personally, I'd probably only mix 100g at a time, then after each batch, put it in a container and move it to a different location before starting another.
p.s. I'm leaving in a few minutes until sunday, I'll see ya later.
[This message has been edited by EP (edited 11-27-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-11-27, 20:50
|
DavidThePyro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
First, your ball mill. Now this. No offense, but maybe being more careful would help. Like: "Personally, I'd probably only mix 100g at a time, then after each batch, put it in a container and move it to a different location before starting another." As for me, I'm about to go detonate my biggest AP charge yet. I'll be safe and use plenty of fuse, though.
Sucks to hear though, man.
|
|
#4
 2002-11-27, 20:57
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Alright I have my hands in bandages now,I was mixing doing the paper method...I am gonna sell my chemicals so contact me if you want them I will most likey not be on for the next two days for obvious reasons. I gotta stop now because my hand is starting to hurt again
|
|
#5
 2002-11-27, 20:57
|
devoiced 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
shit that sucks man, when u planning on coming back?
|
|
#6
 2002-11-27, 21:45
|
SATURNROCKETX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
When the powder exploded, I wonder if it was like in those Tom & Jerry cartoons when Tom gets blown up. Did Boris speak like a black blues singer with a hang-over for the first 10 minutes? I am very curious. I once stuck a fork in a wall-socket and I didn't get so much as spikey hair, but the shock prevented me from doing it again. How about directing energies towards super-acids or bacteria. Super-acid bateria. Super-acid bacteria that explodes when it hears blues music! I am glad Boris did not die.
|
|
#7
 2002-11-27, 21:48
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Jesus man I am sorry to hear that. How did it ignite? I too would not work with such large amounts. The max i make is 100g. Hope you come back soon Boris and keep us informed on your well being...
|
|
#8
 2002-11-27, 21:49
|
Aechean 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
I am sorry to hear about that, Agent Boris. I am also sad to see you go, and hope you will return soon.
This should be a good reminder to everyone out there. Accidents do happen, so minimize your chances of them happening by working in small amounts (like EP said). And if flash can go off when diaper mixing, surely AP in APAN can!
|
|
#9
 2002-11-27, 22:17
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Aechean is right...I have made many high explosives AP,HMTD,RDX,ANFO,and even nitroglycerine and I almost blow my hand off with flash powder...My hand is feeling better now...Lucky it was mainly my left hand and I am right handed...all the hair burnt off both my hands and up my arm and it stinks...But never let your guard down in the lab...I was just over confiedent...Well I am gonna go wrap my hand again...and also I may come back to pyrotechnics maybe not...But I am definitly stoping altogether for a couple of months...
|
|
#10
 2002-11-27, 22:42
|
static_firefly 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
I think ul come back...even if you stop playing with explosives hopefully ul come back as some sort of adviser. What did u tell people happand to your hands?
|
|
#11
 2002-11-27, 23:43
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
god damn! That would suck ass! So now you know the truth. Did the powder explode, or just burn exrtemly fast? Hope you get better soon, becuase i know how it feels to get burned. Hope i see you around the forums anyway!
|
|
#12
 2002-11-27, 23:54
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
If I do it wont be for awhile...When I saw it ignite you know what I thought...That I was gonna die...That my life was gonna end shorty after that echo from the explosive had gone...and for the next 5 min when I could only hear ringing...Not even my own voice...My life flashed through my mind and at that moment I had a good handle on how life is...about how precious and fragile our existences are....And that has shaken me...I could end up writing a 400 page book about those 5 minutes in my mind....Well my hand is feeling a little better which means its gone num so I cant feel anything pain or my fingers...I still have mobility somewhat...But when it first happened my hand looked like I jerked off a exhaust pipe(as me and my friends put it when you burn you hand)Then it just started bleeding...And I actually took a little chunk of concrete from my right wrist...Thats where the 3 inch wound is...I am gonna hold on to my chemicals till I decide what I am gonna do... 'Some formulas like Flash Powder burn so fast, it's almost instantaneous. If a quantity of it ignites while you're mixing it, before you can blink your eye, move your hand, or turn your face, the skin will have already been burnt off your body.'-Taken from unitednuclear.com My comment: So true... and nick...It exploded...My friend heard the boom from 2 kms away...and my head was right next to it...My ears are still ringing...is there anyway to stop that?
|
|
#13
 2002-11-28, 00:12
|
DeusExMachina 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
damn... that sucks man. I hope you feel better
Now I'm never going to make flash powder. Well, maybe I might but I am going to be very careful
|
|
#14
 2002-11-28, 00:15
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
so you were doing it outside? 2 kms away, lucky the cops didnt come. What formula were you using? I am not that experienced with flash, but i would never mix any more that 100 grams of flash powder. I would of though it would of done more damamge than that so you are pretty lucky. I am not sure about the ear thing, i would just call a hospital, or look it up on the internet.
just realized its my 1000th post.
[This message has been edited by NickSG (edited 11-28-2002).]
|
|
#15
 2002-11-28, 00:59
|
Aechean 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by DeusExMachina:
Well, maybe I might but I am going to be very careful
Glad to hear, Deus. Agent Boris, maybe you should go to the hospital. A 3 inch cut is pretty big, escpecially if it is deep. You may need stitches. A wound that big will have a tough time healing up on its own. Not to mention the hot, burning aluminum that surely has burnt some flesh, and will probably increase the healing time. What do others in your house/work/school think? [This message has been edited by Aechean (edited 11-28-2002).]
|
|
#16
 2002-11-28, 01:26
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
yeah, aluminum might have been burned into your skin
|
|
#17
 2002-11-28, 03:42
|
Monkeyman666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Holy shit! I am sorry to hear that. I hate hearing when a fellow pyro gets injured. I have only mixed a 100 gram batch of Flash powder once, otherwise its always 10, as thats suitable enough for about 5 m-80s, and mainly thats all I use flash for. Now I have another reason for using small amounts. I used to cringe when thinking what it would be like when 10 grams of extremely good flash goes off in my hand. What were the specs of your flash anyways?
Edit:Is your lab indoors, if so it blew the windows out didnt it? The rapid expansion of gasses had to have.
[This message has been edited by Monkeyman666 (edited 11-28-2002).]
|
|
#18
 2002-11-28, 03:46
|
TheSell0ut 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
If you suspect real damage to your ears you should go to a doctor, even though I never would(so I'm not in a good place to give you advice). Anyway, sometimes listening to music can get your mind off the ringing, of course you don't want to listen to anything very loud otherwise it might hurt your hearing even more. I realize the tinnitus has probably stopped by now. I'm glad you're ok, I understand how it feels to see your life flash before your eyes. Its an awakening experience, and afterwards the days never seem the same.
|
|
#19
 2002-11-28, 11:15
|
DeusExMachina 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
This is kind of off topic but where has warweed12 and Rat_Bastard been? I havn't seen them in a while, especially Rat_Bastard.
|
|
#20
 2002-11-28, 14:35
|
Firewall 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Boris, I no you and I have not seen eye to eye in the past but I am thinking about you now man, I'm sorry to hear what happened and I can imagine the fear you would have felt when that stuff ignited, even when I'm taking BP out of a small rocket I am scared, sounds stupid but I'm gonna be even more careful now, last night I was using a screw driver to grid the BP up in the tube so it would come out and tonight I am gonna be much more careful, when I think back of last night the only thing going through my mind was "is this gonna go off" I even tell my mam I love her before I go to my room and prepare some pyro. Anyways I am deeply sorry for you Boris and I hope you get well soon, hope to see you back on TOTSE soon too!
-Firewall
|
|
#21
 2002-11-28, 15:51
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
yeah, that is what i do to my mom, becuase i am close to her, and she has lived a pretty hard life.
|
|
#22
 2002-11-28, 19:39
|
It burns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
im really sorry to hear about that, please go to the hospital, god knows what has been burnt into your skin.
This is an awekening to me, if it can happen to someone like him, its gods own truth im walking a fine line!!
|
|
#23
 2002-11-28, 19:52
|
DavidThePyro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
"see your life flash before your eyes" That's a bad pun...
|
|
#24
 2002-11-28, 23:06
|
pRiMo_PyRo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
clever though i didnt catch it.... though im not sure he ment it as a pun its a pretty common phrase
|
|
#25
 2002-11-28, 23:20
|
static_firefly 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Hey boris..if u dont keep doing pyro stuff can u stay here and impart ur wisdom?
|
|
#26
 2002-11-29, 03:58
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
I got that pun too but didn't want to joke about it.
Boris, are you alive? Please tell us you are alive!
|
|
#27
 2002-11-29, 04:26
|
Rat_Bastard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Jesus, that sucks major.
What were you going to do with that much flash powder? I usually have limited quantities, so I only make 50-100grams at a time. Some people might think that was stupid, but accidents can happen to anybody, even the professionals. Thank god you still have your hands (and more importantly your life!).
Best of luck Comrade.
P.S: EP, do you think this should go into an ANAR report?
And Yes I have been away, and buisy (homework [uggg..] ). But I have still been taking updates from EP and Zero for KP, and since I just finished GTA:Vice City (AWESOME GAME) , I am working on my newest update.
|
|
#28
 2002-11-29, 10:35
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
I can only get on the computer for a small amount of time because I am over at my friends house and I have to get back to my house before my mother arives home...My hand and my wrist are doing better. Just 3 5mm black blisters and the big cut on my wrist...and now only my index and middle fingers feel stiff from burns...I really only have 1st and 3rd degree burns but I think I have a little bit of 2nd degree on my index next to the 3rd degree. Later that night my lab exploded again. Because when the first amount went off it shattered my lab table and all my glass ware and the window above it...and then I went in and I didn't relize it but I left out about 50grams of what was left of the flash powder which was like 600 mesh aluminum and potassium perchlorate(which I just went and got from pyrotek...and that managed to get on top of a pile of ammonium nitrate and about 2 hours later I am sitting there with my hand all bandaged and boom...The explosion triped most of the circuit breakers in my house and 3 of my neighbors...I was inside the house and I saw everything on the walls just fly off...and my neighbors like 4 kms away felt the shockwave...I think I started going into shock after it happpened...and my mother started to break down...Then my neighbors(who are polish and russian) came over and they stayed awhile to comfort my mother... Then me and mr urbanski went out to the garage and saw that the explosion had but a 3 foot hole in the side of the garage that goes out to the backyard...I am not sure what the hell happened but I know that that flash powder couldnt do something like that and then I thought about the AN that was near it...and thats the only thing that I could think of that could do something like that...and I am wondering how the hell that happened...I am actually pondering if that flash powder set off the AN...And I am also wondering as to why it went off as well because I had that across from where the first explosion happened...And I too am surprised that the cops didn't come...I think its because alot of my neighbors have family in america and went there to celebrate thanksgiving.I decided to give my chemicals,tubes,plugs,and books to my friends dad because he does that stuff as well and this way I still get to go watch stuff but I dont have to take the risk of making it...I didnt relize how much chemicals I had till I got rid of them...I think I had 57containers which hold like a pound each...and 15 of those pounds was potassium perchlorate and 5 was kno3...I also gave him all of what was left of my equipment...and I had to sell my lap top and my other computer to help pay for the damages...so I couldn't come on if I wanted to...I still have one computer at my house but I have been banned for a long time...As for my injurys my hand and wrist are alright...and I have no hair on my hands and half way up my arm,But its the ringing that wont go away...I can still hear but when it gets quiet that all I can hear...I dont wanna go to the doctor because they ask to many questions...and I am gonna tell everyone except my friends who ask about my hands that I just burnt then on the stove...Well hope to get back here soon till then farewell.
|
|
#29
 2002-11-29, 14:17
|
Firewall 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Fucking hell, sorry to hear all that Boris.
-Firewall
|
|
#30
 2002-11-29, 16:17
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
damn! You are strong, becuase most people would of gone into shock after the first explosion.
|
|
#31
 2002-11-29, 16:30
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
if you have any boris i would be interested in purchasing some magnessium powder and some amounts of chlorates im hoping pottasium perchlorate
|
|
#32
 2002-11-29, 18:24
|
DavidThePyro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
I'm just wondering how the hell flash powder could've set off the AN.
|
|
#33
 2002-11-29, 18:57
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
didnt you say that you have some AP and other high explosives in storage? I am still thinking of how the flash could of set off the AN.
|
|
#34
 2002-11-29, 19:07
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
That really sucks Boris. How can we help you?
|
|
#35
 2002-11-29, 19:42
|
It burns 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Sods law, anything that can go wrong will go wrong! Im sorry that you are going for a while, in the short time i have been here i have learnt a large amount from your posts.
I hope the ringin goes away soon
|
|
#36
 2002-11-29, 19:57
|
Monkeyman666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
If the ammonium nitrate did detonate, it probly would have been from its extreme temp. Anfos can be set off with thermite, but then again thermite burns hotter. I am willing to bet that his An was either extremely dry, or already sensitized with somthing.
|
|
#37
 2002-11-29, 20:21
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
it might of been sensitized with just the flash powder, which i imagine would work really good.
|
|
#38
 2002-11-29, 21:08
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
shit man sorry i just got around to veiwing the second page if there is anything that i can do to help feel free to ask also sorry i had not read your last post about giving your chems to your friend any ways if you do com across some perchloarte give me a ring
|
|
#39
 2002-11-29, 23:47
|
bleedingme 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Condolences and all the best in whatever u decide to do
|
|
#40
 2002-11-30, 03:36
|
DavidThePyro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
anything that can go wrong will go wrong!
That's Murphy's law. :P
|
|
#41
 2002-11-30, 14:22
|
Global Dominator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Sorry to hear Mr. Boris, glad you're not as bad as you could be.
The ringing should taper off over time, if you still hear it in a couple of weeks then I would definately see a doctor. Just tell him you dropped a cinderblock on a pack of firecrackers. Although if he can see your hands he will probably be able to do the math.
If nothing else comes out of this, you should at least write a paper on your mishap and post it to Totse, that way someone can point the kewls to it in the future when they start bragging about making "the big batch." I know you don't need me to tell you this but that was way too much at one time.
You'll heal, doubtless when you are in your 40's like me you will still be able to see the black marks in your skin somewhere. At least you still have both eyes.
You were very lucky.
|
|
#42
 2002-11-30, 17:11
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
very very lucky. How close were you to it?
|
|
#43
 2002-11-30, 17:45
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by Global Dominator: ...when you are in your 40's like me ...
You're not over 40. Just a while ago you have a tree houses post and said you were 15. Did you mean you would have scars when yo uare 40?
|
|
#44
 2002-11-30, 17:56
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
your over 40 global? He might of meant when he was 15. i dont think he is in his 40s
|
|
#45
 2002-11-30, 22:52
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by NickSG: damn! You are strong, becuase most people would of gone into shock after the first explosion.
I was in shock...I stayed up for 3 days and my heart would never slow down...I finally feel a bit more relaxed and what not...
|
|
#46
 2002-11-30, 22:54
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by warweed12: if you have any boris i would be interested in purchasing some magnessium powder and some amounts of chlorates im hoping pottasium perchlorate
I had over ten pounds of potassium perchlorate at about 600+ mesh....I had like 2 pounds magnesium sorry about that I just didnt feel like going through with shipping and all...
|
|
#47
 2002-11-30, 22:56
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by DavidThePyro: I'm just wondering how the hell flash powder could've set off the AN.
Thats the only thing I can think of that could have done it...It freaks me out though...I know that a small portion of the AN dentonated because of the hole in the wall and the brick that was next to the explosion was over 70 feet away...
|
|
#48
 2002-11-30, 22:57
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by NickSG: didnt you say that you have some AP and other high explosives in storage? I am still thinking of how the flash could of set off the AN.
No I stoped storing HEs about 2 months ago...so am I...
|
|
#49
 2002-11-30, 22:58
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by 6C: That really sucks Boris. How can we help you?
Send money....
|
|
#50
 2002-11-30, 22:59
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by It burns: Sods law, anything that can go wrong will go wrong! Im sorry that you are going for a while, in the short time i have been here i have learnt a large amount from your posts.
I hope the ringin goes away soon
I guess my luck cant last for ever...I may come back...alot less frequently but I will try and stop by...thank you...as for the ringing it has began to go away...
|
|
#51
 2002-11-30, 23:01
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by Monkeyman666: If the ammonium nitrate did detonate, it probly would have been from its extreme temp. Anfos can be set off with thermite, but then again thermite burns hotter. I am willing to bet that his An was either extremely dry, or already sensitized with somthing.
I keep(kept) all my chems very dry will alot of silica gel....
|
|
#52
 2002-11-30, 23:01
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by NickSG: it might of been sensitized with just the flash powder, which i imagine would work really good.
obviously it did...
|
|
#53
 2002-11-30, 23:03
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by Global Dominator: Sorry to hear Mr. Boris, glad you're not as bad as you could be.
The ringing should taper off over time, if you still hear it in a couple of weeks then I would definately see a doctor. Just tell him you dropped a cinderblock on a pack of firecrackers. Although if he can see your hands he will probably be able to do the math.
If nothing else comes out of this, you should at least write a paper on your mishap and post it to Totse, that way someone can point the kewls to it in the future when they start bragging about making "the big batch." I know you don't need me to tell you this but that was way too much at one time.
You'll heal, doubtless when you are in your 40's like me you will still be able to see the black marks in your skin somewhere. At least you still have both eyes.
You were very lucky.
Yeah I am learning how to ignore the ringing...I may write something about those mishaps...
|
|
#54
 2002-11-30, 23:05
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by NickSG: very very lucky. How close were you to it?
The first explosion I was standing at the table that it happened at...less than a foot away...but I had some safety gear...but my hands still felt the burn...But my face mask and goggles protected my face alright...I shouldve worn ear plugs...
|
|
#55
 2002-11-30, 23:07
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by 6C: You're not over 40. Just a while ago you have a tree houses post and said you were 15. Did you mean you would have scars when yo uare 40?
I bought all my lab glass ware and equipment off of global...He had some great stuff as well....Heh I just picked it up from my cousins 3 weeks ago...along with my new/old chems...
|
|
#56
 2002-12-01, 04:35
|
Monkeyman666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
What did you have the flash in? Was it confined in any way? even a bowl with no lid that could have made the explosion worse?
|
|
#57
 2002-12-01, 17:26
|
wideb0y 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
Ouch!
Get well soon Boris.
|
|
#58
 2002-12-02, 15:32
|
Global Dominator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Alright,I have had enough for awhile
quote: Originally posted by 6C: You're not over 40. Just a while ago you have a tree houses post and said you were 15. Did you mean you would have scars when yo uare 40?
First off, yes, Global is in his forties, and still gets more trim than probably two thirds of the rest of you. Secondly, never has Global ever posted a tree house post. Never. The last tree house I was ever in was back in the late 1970's. Age is relative, knowledge is not.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|