About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-06, 01:20
wolfhound wolfhound is offline
Regular
 
Default What not to do in order to stay safe.

I have read through many of the explosives that are written about on this site, and i have to say most are either completely idiotic - KMnO4 + gasoline, or will kill you in the middle of making them - too many too list. I've made enough stuff to know what is safe. AP is dangerous unless you make it the right way, but most of the things i've seen here just aren't mean to be made - they'll blow you up mid process. I've seen my share of explosive sites and this is not one of the better ones. Besides, most of the posts are spent dissing other sites. You guys must love all those other sites - you can't see mto stop talking baout them. and most are better and safer than this one.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-06, 02:21
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

thanks for warning the kewls.
 #3 
Old 2002-11-06, 05:32
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

This forum is prety good, and several people post how shit the ka-fucking-boom section is anyways so I guess you just looked around and saw that everyone said that and wanted to be popular so you posted that just to look smart, thats my theroy. Later

-Flame
 #4 
Old 2002-11-07, 02:28
wolfhound wolfhound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you theory is incorrect. I've seen a lot of shit here. Maybe it just happens to be in all the places on the site that i look at.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-07, 02:31
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

hey wolf warweed just sent a list to Jc staton of the incorrect or idiodic things in the ka-fucking-boom archive so those should be cleared up pretty soon and if you want good ideas asdvise or whathaveyou just hang around bb
 #6 
Old 2002-11-07, 02:40
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

quote:
Originally posted by wolfhound:
Sorry to burst your bubble but you theory is incorrect. I've seen a lot of shit here. Maybe it just happens to be in all the places on the site that i look at.


That so called "shit" pops up every once in a while, but it is quckily proven wrong, and disposed of by our Kleening Kru

We had a lot of shit to deal with after the whole BS fiasco.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-07, 12:53
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

And it is widely known that one should take everything found in the "Ka-fucking-boom" archive with a grain of salt aproximately the size of a watermellon.

~Zero
 #8 
Old 2002-11-07, 18:24
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

If I'm watching TV and something I don't like comes on, I change the channel. If I'm talking to someone I don't like, I leave that person alone. If I'm on a site I don't like, I leave. What a concept: If you don't like anything here, then leave.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-08, 01:10
wolfhound wolfhound is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

All i was saying is that ppl should know what they're doing before attempting to do it. My preference is not the issue. The safety of others is.
 #10 
Old 2002-11-08, 02:12
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

If people didnt know what they were doing than how would they do it

Zero what is your post supposed to mean,

CTR

[This message has been edited by Genital-Warfare (edited 11-08-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-11-08, 02:35
Aechean Aechean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What not to do in order to stay safe.

It means be cautious of what you read and assume its fake and quite dangerous. In other words, don't trust it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics