About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:05
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Last night

Well, on halloween I set off my stash of approx $150CAN of fireworks, and fortunatley I got a camera to record some of it. This year my friends and I went down to the beach to set it all off. I started things off by setting off my homemade stuff (mostly large salutes and some starmines). The funny thing is that I actually got on camera an amazing shot of one of the stars flying 3 inches by the camera. My friend suggested that we aim some things at the water, so I picked up a 24 shot barrage and fired away aiming low to the water. The flaming balls skipped along the surface of the water like a firery stone. I got some pretty good shots of it on camera. We then tried pointing an airbomb at the water. It fired in and *WUMPH* big shower of water. It looked pretty cool for an underwater shot.

As soon as I get the camera back, I will have the footage. I thought I would get my section up before haloween, but I got seriously delayed because ALL my fucking teachers put big tests on haloween! They could have had them on any other day, but noOOOooo the fuckers have to put all three tests on haloween day, that only comes once a year.

Assholes.
 #2 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:45
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

well, I didnt get the chance to make the AP because of my parents getting all suspicious and now my dad is on to me asking me all these questions so unfortunatly, I didnt get to make AP

I went out with some friends and egged some houses... I'll have my stash for next halloween for sure
 #3 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:47
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

I had about 15 grams of AP, and prolly another 10 grams of AP putty, but I forgot to bring it!

Damn.
 #4 
Old 2002-11-01, 20:54
Burgalveist Burgalveist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

My halloween was kind of a bust. Literally NO people to scare, no trick or treaters, nothing. But it was kind of cool because I walked around with friends and set off some polumnas, I know how to have a good time.
 #5 
Old 2002-11-01, 21:10
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

I made a 5.7 lb smoke bomb....I am out of chemicals But I am getting a bunch of new ones for my christmas present to myself...
 #6 
Old 2002-11-01, 21:23
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

lol


you buy christmas presents for yourself? anyways...im getting acetone this weekend and then ill get the acid that I need another day and then I'll be able to make my AP
 #7 
Old 2002-11-01, 21:36
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

The only thing i set off was a M-80, and it was fucking loud.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:00
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

i didn't get to set of my homemade fireworks, my step dad got suspisios when my retarded friend started waving around some gunpowder not knowing he was in my room. so i set them all of today, it was still fun but it's better at night.

*finishs off what little candy he has as he tipes*



PS rat; that has got to suck to have 3 tests on one day and that day being hallaween, the greatest day other then the july 4th, but your canadian....
 #9 
Old 2002-11-02, 01:06
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

I got very little candy mabey a pocket full i did more tricking than treating

CTR
 #10 
Old 2002-11-02, 02:38
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

At around 9 o clock I sent the cops on a wild goose chase and bloew up several (about 5) M160s at several different locations. There were these metal pipes coming out of the ground. I didnt know what they were but naturally dropped the m&m's in there. On christmas day I plan to detonate my first ever acetone peroxide batch!
 #11 
Old 2002-11-02, 03:44
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

How did you send them on a wild goose chase.
 #12 
Old 2002-11-02, 03:48
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

i did that one the last fourth of july. I would take a freinds sling shot, and 4 or 5 M-80s, go to different locations, and shoot the M-80 at a 45 degree angle, so it is still in the air when it explodes, but it is far away from me. The cops got confused.
 #13 
Old 2002-11-02, 05:06
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

Nevermind Draggo
 #14 
Old 2002-11-02, 07:09
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

quote:
Originally posted by draggo:
How did you send them on a wild goose chase.


He said he set them off in diffrent locations right? So, the cops would be at one place wondering what the hell the explosion was and BOOOM they would here another and go to the place where the other one went off and so the storie continues...

-FV
 #15 
Old 2002-11-02, 09:09
SineWave SineWave is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

Meh, I don't like Hallowe'en, being aussie, and all. Last year some kids came round and my dad full on told them to piss off. No one came this year. If they do next year, I'll set up some steel wool or iron fillings glued to my gate that spells "FUCK OFF!" and ignite it with a few solar ignitors if I see someone coming.
Oh, my evil plan... >=)
 #16 
Old 2002-11-02, 11:16
Regular
 
Dublin Ireland
Default Re: Last night

this year me and a couple of my freinds put a tonne of rockets and a tonne of m-80s/m-500s & tiny bit of napalm in a shopping cart threw a lit gasoline drenched rag onto it pushed it down a hill onto some road then 3seconds later KABOOM!!!rockets flying every were.Then tofinish the night off we selotaped a load of bangers to a school's windows lit them and legged it!



[This message has been edited by Daithai (edited 11-02-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-11-02, 21:23
bombbastard bombbastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

what makes a feritlizer bomb?
 #18 
Old 2002-11-02, 21:41
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

^
|
|
this is the retard:
quote:
i didn't get to set of my homemade fireworks, my step dad got suspisios when my retarded friend started waving around some gunpowder not knowing he was in my room.
 #19 
Old 2002-11-03, 17:45
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Last night

All I did was sit at home and wait for trick or treat-ers and when they came, I ran out the back door and around the house with my dad's (unloaded) shotgun. My mother insisted on giving them candy beforehand, though.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics