Backyard BallisticsThis forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.
Dunno if this is even the right location but here goes..
How the hell do you make the small trip wire flash bangs? I was told you get a disposable camera and take the charging mechanism from the device where there are 2 wires unconnected you put a piece of paper in the way between the two attaching it to the trip wire but thats all I know and I am not sure of some parts. Can someone do me a favor and clarify?
Oh and hi, I'm C4era.
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.