About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-29, 15:09
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Back by popular demand.

I have decided to re-build my site after several emails asking me why I took it down. This time round I will have more information on and plan to update it every day. I have a nice supply of fireworks coming in some time soon, this week most likely.

But here is the glinch. Before I use or take the fireworks apart for the powder I need a camera, so before any photos reach my site it will be after xmas.

Also if you wish to maybe help with the site now is the time to say, it would involve submitting pictures and other pyro releated stuff. Full credit will be given to the contributor of course.

I was going to have a forum but decided against it because there is like a pyro forum to every pyro site here on totse so one more would be pointless.

I could do with some ideas for the site and you will get credit and if you have a site I'll link you.

It'll most likely be a while before it is up as I want this to be one of the most informative pyrotechnic sites on the net. I guarantee there will be no cookbook crap and nothing assoisated with shit like that.

So, thats it from me.

-Flame
 #2 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:52
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

Instaed of remeking it just relink your old page to ps and just help us.

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-10-29, 21:53
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

Yeah why would you join us if you are just going to work on your old site?
 #4 
Old 2002-10-30, 14:28
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

Because 1) I am unfamiliar with HTML and 2) I'm worried i fuck your site up.

-FV
 #5 
Old 2002-10-30, 23:57
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

I will look forward to its complition, though I thought it was fine the way it was.

 #6 
Old 2002-11-03, 08:28
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

The site is finaly up. www.pyrodelic.tk
If you have a site about pyro give me the address and I'll link it.

-FV
 #7 
Old 2002-11-03, 13:06
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

Its like a cheap ass mexician rip off version of EP's site....
 #8 
Old 2002-11-03, 13:29
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

Yeah I guess it is, but I know shoit about HTML and thats the easiest layout I can find. I tried a frame but that messed up. I tried graphic frames and that proved a pain in the ass and it was either back to what my old site looked like or aload of free java applet buttons. So I went back with my old site layout. At least i've tried.

-FV
Guess I'll just delete this site too.
Shit happens I guess, to me it happens alot.
 #9 
Old 2002-11-03, 13:34
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
Its like a cheap ass mexician rip off version of EP's site....


By the way, I've seen tons of sites with the same layout as your index page and I'm not mexican. You can also ask EP that I have had that layout since before I cam to totse as I emailed him on several occasions with the site address.

-FV

[This message has been edited by The Flame Viper (edited 11-03-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-11-03, 13:48
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

EP! Do you mind that I have the same layout as your site?

Layout don't matter, content does.

-FV
 #11 
Old 2002-11-03, 13:53
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

I might be able to help you make a layout
 #12 
Old 2002-11-04, 14:06
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

Go on... I'm listening.

-FV
 #13 
Old 2002-11-04, 20:02
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

why don't you just get a big book of UTML for Dummies, do they have that series in the UK?

and how do you get your own domain name, is it free?

 #14 
Old 2002-11-04, 20:41
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

flame viper, what's your email adress? Can you please link my site?
 #15 
Old 2002-11-04, 22:40
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

quote:
Its like a cheap ass mexician rip off version of EP's site....


hahahha....

I'm not claiming the layout is anything original, if I had a bit more HTML talent (and time) I'd make something a bit more distinctive.

At least your colors and font are different, so I don't really care.

I actually have that book HTML For Dummies (I got it free) and only read a bit. Once I get a warez of dreamweaver or frontpage or something I'll make a new layout for the site. Probably not until next summer though...
 #16 
Old 2002-11-05, 05:24
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

My email is theflameviper-at-msn.com I would link your site if I had the address. and yes that .tk is free, it's only a redirect.

-Flame
 #17 
Old 2002-11-05, 20:28
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

I hate FOR DUMMIES books they are too hard for me (stop laughing). Most of them leave out alot of info and rely on the title for people to buy it instead of content.
 #18 
Old 2002-11-05, 23:22
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

sorry for not replying sooner

Im decent at HTML I could make you a website Layout just tell me what you want it too look like and I will make it for you
 #19 
Old 2002-11-06, 01:53
girlzlover7 girlzlover7 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

my aim sn is YMCA52 (I know its gay Im getting around to make a new one)
 #20 
Old 2002-11-06, 20:13
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

flame:niether of your sites work, and i want to see yur ste soon, so please put on back up agian.
 #21 
Old 2002-11-06, 23:07
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

ya, flame, don't beat ourself if someone said it looks like someone elses site, and start another one, it was fine better then i could ever get mine.

and, flame, what do you mean the .tk was rederect?

[This message has been edited by bmxr105 (edited 11-06-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-11-06, 23:30
tylerde2006 tylerde2006 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

quote:
Originally posted by The Flame Viper:
...I am unfamiliar with HTML...

-FV


www.pageresource.com (i might have spelled wrong, just search on google)
very good html tutoral, u have a question, it has the answer
also has jscript stuff
 #23 
Old 2002-11-07, 02:39
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

my.tk <--or something like that is a redirect service they also redirect Pyrosupreme
and the only drawback is that your page loads slower but instead of http://www.angelfire.com.theforce/highexplosives
we have www.pyrosupreme.tk
it looks a little better
Flame: you said a forum was pointless so you could take down your forum (wich i see no activity in) and link it to the pyrosupreme one (which doesnt have much activity but a little) and mayb we could get some traffic
 #24 
Old 2002-11-07, 02:41
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

ok im a fan of off topicicy so here i go

in the location field is there anyway to get a hyperlink to show up html shows the code and all which screws up the table for the thread so nothing looks right and ubb code just displays text like whats there now so any suggestions?
 #25 
Old 2002-11-07, 14:52
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Back by popular demand.

Ok, Primo. I'll link the forum to the PS forum and thanks everyone.

-Flame
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics