About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-28, 07:00
Jollyroger8 Jollyroger8 is offline
Regular
 
Default Is this a joke??

http://www.totse.com/en/bad_ideas/ka_fucking_boom/161722.html


MSAC?? This can't be real
 #2 
Old 2002-10-28, 09:47
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Is this a joke??

Of COURSE its not real, its in the Ka fucking boom section
 #3 
Old 2002-10-28, 13:14
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

Pure lies. The author has the audacity to call a cratermaker a 'blasting cap' as well.

Truly pathetic.

~Zero
 #4 
Old 2002-10-28, 17:58
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

We should get JC to take all that shit off there...


It makes this site not look good...
 #5 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:57
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

That looks like somthing nicksg would have wrote,
 #6 
Old 2002-10-28, 21:04
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

I didnt wirte that, and i do not even know how to put things up in the kafuckingboom section. If i did, it would make us look even worst.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:24
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

It's generally safe to assume anything in that section is shit.

A better question Jollyroger8, is this: Is your name a joke?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:34
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

jollyroger, isnt that the fucker who wrote part of that bullshit Anarchist's cookbook

Ha, what a joke

-ShadowFist
 #9 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:53
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

Man, I should kick your ass if you did write the anarchist cookbook.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:54
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

Just kidding, you arent that stupid.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-28, 23:51
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

And that's why I don't trust much from the ka-fucking-boom section.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-29, 03:32
Lord_Mixtur Lord_Mixtur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

Jolly Roger wrote half of the stuff in the Anarchist Cookbook, one of the worst collections of pyro recipes on the internet today. Jolly Roger's recipes don't even sound technically feasible. Or, no chance in hell you'll work it...

Preps suck...
 #13 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:00
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

I was about to beat the hell out of one a few days ago, but we are cool now. Most preps do suck, but about half are cool.
 #14 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:24
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

Woa, woa I might be confused. Kewls come to us for help, we tell them to search for their answer, and then all the information that they're searching for on the web is wrong?!?



And no, all preps suck.
EDIT: except for girls, there is nothing wrong with a preppy girl.



[This message has been edited by bmxr105 (edited 10-31-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:29
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

Hey!?! I am a prep....Well not really I am pretending to be a prep to fuck the nice prep chicks...next year I shall be goth...
 #16 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:30
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

I consider a prep someone who wears hollister and abercrombie a prep, and they also have really gay parties, and people who make really gay jokes. About 50 percent of people that wear hollister or abercrombie are cool, but if they are all the above, then yes, all the preps suck.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:33
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

yeah, i go out with a lot of preps, becuase most of them are hot, but most of them can be really bitchy. I have gone out with 1 or 2 skaters, 0 freaks or goths, and about the same amount of black girls as preps. I sometimes wear hollister, but i do not like abercrombie.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:42
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
I consider a prep someone who wears hollister and abercrombie a prep, and they also have really gay parties, and people who make really gay jokes. About 50 percent of people that wear hollister or abercrombie are cool, but if they are all the above, then yes, all the preps suck.


Fuck no...I dont wear faded jeans and abercombie shit...Kakies and courdaroy...All my friends are punks and skaters....Most punks....I was about to play bass in their band...But I dont care so much for that music....I like it but I wouldnt be happy playing it...
 #19 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:50
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

I sometimes wear khakies, but mostly dark jeans and a red or a black shirt. Just in case you guys do not know already, i like rap, and i am alredy freestyling.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:53
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

how did you become a moderater, boris?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-29, 23:40
anarchy720 anarchy720 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

hey what do you rap about its not about bitches in hoes is it because if it is then you really dont have that much of a talent
"no offense"
 #22 
Old 2002-10-30, 00:00
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

I listen to that stuff, but freestyle is about that, offending people(it is kind of a game where i live, the more you offen someone, and the better the rythm of the song, that is the winner). You make it up as you go, so it is a good talent.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-30, 21:17
Aechean Aechean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

Hi. I'm goth, I don't do shit becuase I'm lazy. But I pretend that instead I am ultra cool, evil, and a rebel. Instead of knowing about important stuff like math and science and politics, I choose to learn about wasting my time (and money) on buying retarded clothes, jewelry, and hair style products.

Just kidding. On the other hand I actually wear not really nice clothes. I get stuff from Goodwill style stores, hand-me-downs, and the occasional generic T-shirt. I have long hair (I like how it looks, it disguises where I'm looking ; ) and its cheaper than getting a haircut all the time. And jewelry is expensive. So guess what? I don't wear it.
 #24 
Old 2002-10-31, 00:10
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

I got 2 sterling siver neclaces that i wear all the time, my hair is almost always braided, I wear fubu, nike, adidas, and sean john.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-31, 02:35
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is this a joke??

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
I got 2 sterling siver neclaces that i wear all the time, my hair is almost always braided, I wear fubu, nike, adidas, and sean john.


I always had you pegged for a rock/prep person for some reason. It's tight to know I'm not the only rap person on fucking Totse. We should protest until the put in a rap section like the "And Rock And Roll" section. What are some of your favorite rappers. You gotta be down with BIGGIE, that's a must.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics