About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-26, 00:59
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

Well I'm making a pyro website and on it I have a Experiences section where I and anyone who wants to post there bad or funny events with fireworks. if you want yours on my site, please emial me at r_davidson316@hotmail.com or post it right here. I will post your totse.com name as who the writer is. I will not give out the link to my site untill I have a majority of it up so then everyone wont go to my site and find it half done, and then never come back cuz they think its shitty.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-26, 01:54
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

Our site is better, but dont let that get you down, This is kind of a dumb topic, go to the forums section on PS below and read tales of the sulpher smoke.
http://www.PyroSupreme.tk

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-10-26, 01:59
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

none taken but I dont think people just want to hear about my experiecnes... there kinda weak.. so i was just looking for more. i'll check out that site
thanks
 #4 
Old 2002-10-26, 02:10
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

yes i do agree your site is better
well of course its gonnabe you have had it longer and Im using geocities. and I dont think your forum would ever be more popular then this one... one reason why im not having a forum on my site. Once I release the link, could you guys put a link on ur site to mine? and i'll do the same to mine
 #5 
Old 2002-10-26, 02:31
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

Like about a year ago, I though soft cases were best for BP salutes, and I also though you were supposed to pack the powder really tight.

My friends got used to my M-80s being really weak, and i didnt see them in a while, so I sold him one. He was afriad of the noise so he burried it in some sand. He lit the fuse, and was used to my old ones being weak so he didnt move back much, and booooom! Sand was blown all over his face and inside his mouth, and I was 30 feet away from him, and I still got showered with sand.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-26, 03:47
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

Keep em coming!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-10-26, 03:55
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

Youd have to talk to 6c about the link, our forums arent to compete with totse but to have a kewl free set of forums, our totse regs post their.

CTR
 #8 
Old 2002-10-26, 04:38
anemic slug anemic slug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

bad stories are whenever the cops come patrolling around. lol i hate that so much. how many of you have been caughgt by the cops setting off explosives???
 #9 
Old 2002-10-26, 06:36
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

Well, back when I was In grade 10, (2 years back) I was with my friends, patrolling the neigborhood setting off fireworks, and other stuff. this was back in the day before I attained my explosive knowledge, so all we had were modified & normal fireworks. We made a huge mistake of going in to an area with a bunch of little trick-or-treating little shits were, and their fucking soccer mom's were there. One of my bud's lights off a screecharoo, and it fly's all over the place. But the fucking soccer moms IMMEDIATELY call the cop's on us. 2 minutes later after we went away, they show up and confiscate all of our fireworks (because we were not 18). What pissed me off the most was that the trunk of their car was STUFFED full of fireworks. Fortunatley I had an ace up my sleeve; before I went out, I planned to go with my friends and then later go back to my house and meet up with my brothers friends (they were real pyro's), so I split my haloween stash in two. So I only lost about half of it. My lucky friend was the first to spot the cop's so he flung his bag of fireworks into a bush and retrieved it later. The thing that pissed me off even more, was that 20 minutes later the exact same cop's come by again with another car! they didn't reconise us untill we told them, and then they wen't "oh" and both cars left.

I was so glad I split my stash that night.

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 10-26-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-10-26, 15:23
NAAGAL NAAGAL is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

Ive been caught by the cops b4. When I give you my link for my site It'll be on there in the Experiences Section

Keep em comign !
 #11 
Old 2002-10-26, 17:22
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

Well, I was really into combustion-based pressure bombs (i.e. bp in 2l soda bottle) a long time ago and took one with me to a friends house on Dec. 31 in order to set it off at midnight. My friend and I set it off and, with the normal loud noise, the cap flew off (which hadn't ever happened before). I lost sight of it in a few milliseconds. After all the fireworks were over and all the vodka was consumed, I walked outside to find my friend's cat with a bottle cap stuck to it's fur. The cat was fine, as the cap most likely went high into the air and decended onto the cat. The cap was only attached to the fur by those little sharp things that attach it to the saftey ring before the bottle is opened.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-26, 17:26
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Post your bad and/or funny experiences with Pryo here!

i do this every once in a while, but I will make a fake M-80. I will get a thick tube, fill it with sand, drill a fuse hole, stick in a fuse, and plug the other end. I will go up to my friends and I will tell them i got a M-80. They say then light it and I will light it, hold it in my hand and start screaming and yelling. When the fuse gets short, I drop it or throw it right beside them, and they crap their pant. When they relize it was a fake, that is the same time they see me and everyone else laughing at him.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics