About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-25, 18:10
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default It's approaching......

Well, halloween is fast approaching, and I am scrambiling to get my section under way (I stated earlier that I would try to have cheap ass thrills, and some canadian firework stuff by halloween). Make note that my section will only be partially complete (just enough stuff for halloween). So far I have converted & watermarked 48 pics, leaving about 196 left . Oh, yeah I gotta make the html and instructions too, so that is why I am so damn buisy this week. Also there is some new updates in Zero's media section that will be up soon.

P.S: to anyone who links to my site, please use this linking banner:
 #2 
Old 2002-10-25, 19:12
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: It's approaching......

looking good your webcounter went up drastically in the last 2 days !! good job
 #3 
Old 2002-10-25, 19:30
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

yay! halloween!


better get my stuff for AP tomorrow because I want some ready for thursday
 #4 
Old 2002-10-25, 19:46
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Hey Rat, I've used the banner you supplied on this page www.geocities.com/boxingpyro/links.html

Could you please check the rest of my site out please, i need as much input as possible. Thanks.

Are you planning on a forum Rat? Nice work so far mate, keep it up

-FV

[This message has been edited by The Flame Viper (edited 10-25-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:21
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Hell yeah. I am going trick or treating! I am kind of old, but its free candy. I am not fat by the way. A 5'11" 3 grader. Sounds kind of weird. I am bring a whole lot of my freinds.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:46
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
I am fat by the way.


really??


hahahah jk

I'm also going to try some HMTD
 #7 
Old 2002-10-25, 21:47
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Hahaha. A fat rapper...
 #8 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:00
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

The Flame Viper, resize the banner to the original size, right now it's all streached like crazy. Anyways, nice work on the site.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:05
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Rat have you changed the link on your profile to the new KP? When it type in your url it doesnt show for me.

CTR
 #10 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:09
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Rat, thanks. I'll resize your banner in the morning (wait a minute this is morning) well anyway rat it's 5 past 12 in the morning right now and i can't even think straight, thanks again for looking at my site

*Flame is very tired*

-FV
Thanks again.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:11
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: It's approaching......

the link in his profile is messed for some reason it goes to http://www.totse.com/bin/bbs/www.krimzonpyro.com


you want www.krimzonpyro.com
 #12 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:13
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: It's approaching......

you have to add the http:// to it rat for it to work .... at least i think
 #13 
Old 2002-10-25, 23:11
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Rat, I've sorted the banner. See if your happy with it http://geocities.com/boxingpyro/links

-FV
*Flame is very tired, it is now 01:12am*
 #14 
Old 2002-10-26, 02:11
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Dude, you guys need to read my posts better. I am not fat by the way is what I said, I do not know why it didnt show up in that post after it. I am 5'11", and 165. I am all muscle, becuase I lift weights all day, and I am in cross country, so I stay strong there too.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-26, 02:34
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

By now we have all realized Nick doesn't get jokes...

Rat, to change to banner on my main page it'd probably be easiest for you to just change it instead of our standard update method because all that needs changning is the url for a pic.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-26, 04:18
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

He cant make them either, but its ok we still acept him anyway.

CTR
 #17 
Old 2002-10-26, 15:29
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
I am fat by the way is what I said


I know that you said that... hahahha


I'm just joking around man

 #18 
Old 2002-10-26, 16:49
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

I hate it when people find out that they can change quotes, it gets annoying.

CTR
 #19 
Old 2002-10-26, 17:05
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Alright, I didnt see it a joke at first.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-26, 20:05
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

ya man, I dont mean it when I make fun of people, I just do it for fun...


and genital warfare, what do you like? you have a problem with everything
 #21 
Old 2002-10-26, 21:48
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
Dude, you guys need to read my posts better. I am not fat by the way is what I said, I do not know why it didnt show up in that post after it. I am 5'11", and 165. I am all muscle, becuase I lift weights all day, and I am in cross country, so I stay strong there too.


I know. I said you're phat! Not fat

...Silly bastard
 #22 
Old 2002-10-26, 21:49
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

Ill never link to anyone unless they supply the space for it.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-27, 00:53
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

i got one qaurter of my stuff for AP... i have to buy the materials slowly because my parents are starting to ask questions.... i say that i like to do experiments play but I still have to be careful
 #24 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:00
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: It's approaching......

quote:
Originally posted by DeusExMachina:
i got one qaurter of my stuff for AP... i have to buy the materials slowly because my parents are starting to ask questions.... i say that i like to do experiments play but I still have to be careful


umm are you sure you are ready for AP ?


lol so what you bought some H�O� and your parents were like "oh no our son is making bombz i think we should take it away and spank him and tell him never to buy it again !!!"

lol it's ok man lol my maw took away my acetone and what little i had left of my HCl lol but i just went and bought more no biggie


do your folks like search you when entering and leaving the house or somthing ?
 #25 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:40
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: It's approaching......

no man, my parents are like " what are you goign to make?" and im like "uhhh... stuff?" and my dads like "just stuff eh?"


hes been asking me what im doing with fuses and my mom is like "whats that black stuff?i dont want you playing with that anymore"

lol, i know its wierd but i dont wanna get into trouble
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics