|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-10-23, 17:11
|
The Flame Viper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Rat_Bastard
When is your site going to be complete and I hope you don't mind that I've linked your site to this page http://www.geocities.com/boxingpyro/links
-FLAMEVIPER-
|
|
#2
 2002-10-23, 19:06
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
Could you let use see the guestbook?
|
|
#3
 2002-10-23, 19:13
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
quote: Originally posted by NickSG: Could you let use see the guestbook?
main page has a veiw and sign link http://geocities.yahoo.com/gb/view?member=boxingpyro
|
|
#4
 2002-10-23, 19:17
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
quote: From your site: Bottle cracker I thought of this one my self and it works, it's another fun noise maker. First buy alot of 'fun snapz' which can be found at toy stores here in the UK. If you don't know what I'm talking about they are little paper things filled with crystal type stones that bang when you through them on a hard surface, anyways open up the paper and carefuly pour the stones into a plastic bottle. Be careful because I got a shock when they went off simultaneously, this was because of three things, they stones are heat sensitive, friction sensitive and when they were togther in large quantities. Therefore this is quite a dangerous device. Rememer to leave some space at the top of the bottle some the stones aren't to tight, when you've filled the bottle tighten the lid on and through the bottle high up in the air away from where you are standing. When it hits the concrete it will give off a very loud bang. If you try it let me no how it works. A basic diagram of what the finished device should look like can be found here. -Flame
this will not work because you can not fit that amount in there with out them going off under it's own weight and those little chunks in the paper i think are gravel and silver fulminate don't hold me on my word but i am like 70% sure
|
|
#5
 2002-10-23, 19:56
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
Huh, BMXr doesnt know what a URL is. I do not know what it stands for, but I do know that it is the web address to a site.
|
|
#6
 2002-10-23, 20:44
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
Uniform Resource Locators,
CTR
|
|
#7
 2002-10-23, 22:36
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
Oh. I probably will not remember that after a few minutes. I do not really care, becuase I do not like computers.
|
|
#8
 2002-10-23, 23:55
|
pRiMo_PyRo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
Genital did you know that off hand or are you actually reading that book?
|
|
#9
 2002-10-24, 10:34
|
The Flame Viper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
Warweed: When I did it (twice) It took alot of effort but I eventualy made it work. Do you no what the crystals are called by the way? When I get a video camera I'll film making one? and by the way, can any old camera transfer things to the computer or do you need a special kind, if so please provide a link. Thanks.
-Flame
|
|
#10
 2002-10-24, 10:35
|
The Flame Viper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
Warweed, the bottles I used were no bigger than that totse mug, there like 21p over here. I don't mean a 2litre bottle, lol. EDIT: Spelling
-Flame
[This message has been edited by The Flame Viper (edited 10-25-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-10-25, 11:33
|
The Flame Viper 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
Anyways, wheres Rat?
-Flame
|
|
#12
 2002-10-25, 13:11
|
Zero the Inestimable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
quote: Originally posted by Genital-Warfare: Uniform Resource Locators,
CTR
It's Universal Resource Location, dammit. When will they stop teaching you kids the wrong definitions for these things? When I was in school they kept teaching us the wrong definitions for URL and FTP and whatnot, but what with this being the Age of Buzzword Compliance in schools and all I figured they'd have gotten their facts straight by now. That would be too easy, I suppose. ~Zero
|
|
#13
 2002-10-25, 22:11
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
quote: Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable: It's Universal Resource Location, dammit. When will they stop teaching you kids the wrong definitions for these things?
When I was in school they kept teaching us the wrong definitions for URL and FTP and whatnot, but what with this being the Age of Buzzword Compliance in schools and all I figured they'd have gotten their facts straight by now.
That would be too easy, I suppose.
~Zero
Sorry, ill never do it again, I found it when searching first thing to come up. CTR
|
|
#14
 2002-10-25, 22:19
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: Rat_Bastard
quote: Originally posted by The Flame Viper: Do you no what the crystals are called by the way? When I get a video camera I'll film making one? and by the way, can any old camera transfer things to the computer or do you need a special kind, if so please provide a link. Thanks.
-Flame
quote: Originally posted by warweed12: those little chunks in the paper i think are gravel and silver fulminate don't hold me on my word but i am like 70% sure
i think you can use any video cam with an RCA jack on it but you need to get some hardware and software for it to work or get a cam with firewire my old comp used to have a card in it that you could hook up to an RCA jack but my lil siter fried that computer by dumping milk on it while i was working on installing something :S needless to say we got a new computer
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|