About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:42
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Anyone ordered from SSaerospace.com?

Has anyone ordered from Stanford Systems Aerospace?
I'd just like to know, seeing as I have heard both good and bad about the company and I am considering placing an order...
 #2 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:50
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone ordered from SSaerospace.com?

You have to be 18, or have a stolen id, its cheap exept for the hefty hasmat fee.

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-10-23, 01:51
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone ordered from SSaerospace.com?

I ordered the composite rocket motor kit probably two months ago, it still hasn't come!

I got an email from him when I asked about it where he said there was a "larger than expected demand" and he was very busy filling orders or something like that....

It better come soon or I'll be asking for my money back.

Ordering chems on the other hand may not take very long because there are less parts and things than with one of the kits, I don't know.

And if you don't already know, you need an ID to order.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:06
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Anyone ordered from SSaerospace.com?

when did these two come back ?

pyro optmist and david of coarse is who i am reffering to
 #5 
Old 2002-10-23, 02:10
Pyr0-Optimist Pyr0-Optimist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone ordered from SSaerospace.com?

What? What do you mean by when I came back? I've been here all along, warweed.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:18
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone ordered from SSaerospace.com?

I left for like 4 days... Anyone else ordered??
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics