About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-22, 15:53
pyro_chic pyro_chic is offline
Regular
 
Default Fuses

I need to know where i can fin some fuses. I'm not sure if you can just buy it at the store or if they have some good places online to get it.
 #2 
Old 2002-10-22, 16:35
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

You can take them off fireworks.....Thats the easy way...You can also buy them off the internet from these places....
http://www.unitednuclear.com/ http://www.cannonfuse.com/

These next places require you to be on file and what not....
http://www.skylighter.com/ http://www.pyrotek.org

And you can also make them....Like this:

EP's site http://krimzonpyro.com/ep/projectsdevicesdir/fuseignition.html

My Site http://www.flatface.net/~imagenics/rs/ignition.html

Warweeds Site http://www.pyroextremist.tk/
 #3 
Old 2002-10-22, 17:30
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

You could try www.unitednuclear.com. Hope i've bin of some help.

-Flame
 #4 
Old 2002-10-22, 19:18
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Go with www.cannonfuse.com No id is required, very cheap prices, reliable, and delivers within 7 days.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-23, 10:54
static_firefly static_firefly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Are you really a girl. Iv never met a girl pyro
 #6 
Old 2002-10-23, 12:52
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

I know several. It's not completely unheard of, you know.

~Zero
 #7 
Old 2002-10-23, 18:57
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Nika452 over at xinvertions is the only girl I know that actully makes them and know anything about the stuff. I know a lot of girls that like to watch my fountains and waterfalls, but I will not tell them about the M-80s.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:04
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Fuses

i think i have only seen one chick on here before but it did not last long
 #9 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:08
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Oh, the one that posted 3 times, and started bitchin? I do not think that was a girl.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-23, 20:25
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

....K9Girrl.....She was awesome...wel at the stuff she posted...
 #11 
Old 2002-10-23, 23:37
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

On a side note...

DO NOT ASK THE OWNER OF CANNON FUSE FOR INFO ABOUT ILLEGAL FIREOWORKS!!!
 #12 
Old 2002-10-23, 23:42
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

....?Why ask him in the first place? and why ask altogether....
 #13 
Old 2002-10-23, 23:50
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Say you wanted some illeagle fireworks but didnt know how to make them i see that as feasable
 #14 
Old 2002-10-24, 01:24
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

An do not click the link on his site that say want to know how and where to obtain illegal fireworks. Just do not mention anything illegal to him at all.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:10
H2O2 H2O2 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Agent Boris_KGB

I would be very disapointedd if i would not have my link or name beside info that i ahev created ....... your site has info that was ripped word to WORD from other ppls site that has no name what so ever from where its from or any thing........ i will not forward the message to the real owner but please RE check your work and change thank you!

 #16 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:21
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Christ... I should've listen to 6C and not clicked that link. I have to take a couple of showers now.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-24, 02:42
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

H2O2-See the e-mail I sent you
 #18 
Old 2002-10-24, 15:58
pyro_chic pyro_chic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Yes, I'm really a girl, and I'm really a Pyro. A true pyro. This spring I started a fire that was seen over five miles away. The fire department came and I live way out in the country. They never caught me. The guys around here like me because I lead them in pyro activities.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-24, 17:06
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Oh, really?!?! That sounds, like, *sooooo* K3|/|/L!!!!1111111

...or not. Setting off huge fires isn't exactly responsible or safe. Gee, I wonder why people think that pyros are fucked up semi-intelligent monkeys.

Safety first, always. Or you can end up killing yourself. Not that I think natural selection's bad.

And I know a few girls into pyroteK as well.

peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.


[This message has been edited by sph3ric pyramid (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-10-24, 20:16
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

quote:
Originally posted by pyro_chic:
I'm really a Pyro. A true pyro.


What, you want a fuckin cookie?
 #21 
Old 2002-10-24, 21:07
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Yep, setting things on fire does not make you a pyro, many people at my school think it is and it's sad.

 #22 
Old 2002-10-24, 21:36
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

If you make a fire that can be seen 5 miles away, you are not a pyro. You are fuckin crazy.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-25, 00:19
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Starting forest fires is just stupid. It might make you a pyro(maniac) but not a pyro(technician).
 #24 
Old 2002-10-25, 00:28
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

I hate pyros...I hate that term so god damn much...Its americas lazy shortcuts in action again...
 #25 
Old 2002-10-25, 01:17
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

God, I hate it when people say america instead of America it is just a lazy way of Canadians to type it because they are in a hurry. Im just kidding. Anyways, we do not want to spend the extra 6 or 7 seconds typing technic or maniac when especially me when I got to go play basketball and football?
 #26 
Old 2002-10-25, 01:34
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

NickSG pretty much made the same assumption you did Boris, now do you see the invalidity?
 #27 
Old 2002-10-25, 04:32
midas_the_happy_canadian midas_the_happy_canadian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

if you really need fuses just buy some cluster firecrackers such as mad dogs. they have a 6" fuse that runs down the middle after the crackers are removed.
 #28 
Old 2002-10-25, 08:08
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
God, I hate it when people say america instead of America it is just a lazy way of Canadians to type it because they are in a hurry. Im just kidding. Anyways, we do not want to spend the extra 6 or 7 seconds typing technic or maniac when especially me when I got to go play basketball and football?


In french you DONT capitalize the names of countrys....so I kinda got used to that...sorry.....
 #29 
Old 2002-10-25, 13:27
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

There's a joke in here somewhere about america and capitalism but I'm not even going to bother.

~Zero
 #30 
Old 2002-10-25, 19:11
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Is it that your post count is 1776 and that is when we got our freedom?
 #31 
Old 2002-10-26, 19:24
scaryscazz scaryscazz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

quote:
Originally posted by pyro_chic:
This spring I started a fire that was seen over five miles away.


That is nothing, I live on a farm and I was driving my tractor through a field with 4 big steal blades on the back spinning very fast. I drove over a pile of flints. Me, being a dumbass, doesn�t realise this until the field behind be is in flames and uncontrollable! I ring the fire department and they get lost, up goes the neighbouring feelds. The Fire engines finally come just in time to rescue a telegraph pole that was going up!

Hope you enjoyed my story, have fun
Scazz



[This message has been edited by scaryscazz (edited 10-26-2002).]
 #32 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:35
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Somehow I don't believe that... And, making a fire that can be seen for 5 miles might not make you a "pyro" in some people's opinions, but it sure sounds fun.
 #33 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:41
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

quote:
Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable:
There's a joke in here somewhere about america and capitalism but I'm not even going to bother.

~Zero



I just got that....Pretty funny my friend...
 #34 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:14
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Fuses

hehe

i had to think on that one for a sec

damn americans lol
 #35 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:37
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

That took me a full minute to get. Sad, isn't it?
 #36 
Old 2002-10-27, 02:59
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Whats the joke? I do not get it?
 #37 
Old 2002-10-27, 03:35
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Time to understand 'joke': about 30 sec.
Time spent laughing: about 3 sec.

Estimation: Not worth figuring out the joke.
 #38 
Old 2002-10-27, 03:47
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

I dont care, I just want to know it.
 #39 
Old 2002-10-27, 05:11
static_firefly static_firefly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Ok people i know that you dont like the idea of kewlish people but in this case i dont think we should become aggressive to her. We should try and turn her into one of us.

Cus how Fu#king often do u meet a pyro girl?
 #40 
Old 2002-10-27, 16:43
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

My ex-girlfriend was a pyromaniac... She was a bitch though.
 #41 
Old 2002-10-27, 17:13
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

If kewls want to learn they will learn....There is no point in teaching when they dont wanna listin...I betcha anything she is ugly as shit....Why would you wanna meet someone on the net when you cant see what they look like...
 #42 
Old 2002-10-27, 18:00
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Yeah I once knew a girl that was a pyro. Complete idiot she was. If anyone taught her anything she would blow up random people's mailboxes. Kewls are called kewls for a reason, they're stupid, irresponsible, and ignorant.
 #43 
Old 2002-10-27, 22:28
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

I do not think i would ever go out with a pyro. It just seems weird.
 #44 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:31
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Yeah Static, all of us aren't interested in drunk hill billy girls that like to see things on fire.
 #45 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:34
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Or the girls that die their hair black, have a lot of pimples, wear gay make up, and are really bitchy. That kind of describes this girl in my cooking class named ashely. I dive for cover when she takes a knife out to cut something.
 #46 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:09
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Cooking?Well you do your own thing then...
 #47 
Old 2002-10-28, 22:50
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

Yeah, the girls like it when I cook them stuff.
 #48 
Old 2002-10-29, 03:19
Lord_Mixtur Lord_Mixtur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

I don't know where to find them, as I usually make mine.

ALCOHOL FUSE
Materials:
Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol (must be at least 70%pure)
Yarn
Plastic Cup

Procedure:
1. Pour your alcohol into the cup.
2. Cut a two and a half foot long section of yarn out and put it in the cup. Let it set for 5 minutes.
3. Pull it out. Let it dry.

NOTE: Test the burn rate of said fuse. Just light it with out putting it in a bomb.

Storage Guidelines:
1. A water proof container is optimal for storage.
2. Shelf life varies, although it is usually two weeks, best results occur when used in 72 hours (3 days).
3. Do not allow it near heat, or open flame.
4. Do not leave it in direct sunlight.

Usage Guidelines:
1. Attach it to a bomb
2. Light it in accordnance with the device it is on

Tactical Guidelines:
1. Vary the setting time and drying time of the fuse. This can change the burn rate.
2. Vary the length of the fuse for what operation you are using it with. For longer delays, bigger devices, and allowance for you to be on the other side of town, use longer fuses. For short delays, cut the fuse short
3. Longer fuses cause a slight loss in reliability, use discretion in constructing longer fuses...

Preps suck...
 #49 
Old 2002-10-29, 08:38
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Mixtur:

Preps suck...



Whaa?...
 #50 
Old 2002-10-29, 20:49
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fuses

ya thats right preps suck. and the reason i'm not a prep isn't because [us grunge people] can't afford it - my whole fucking school. Yep my whole school is a bunch of preps that think they're from california or something. I know one guy for california and he's the biggist anti-prep i know. wa bra! wheres my convertable mustange dude!? And they all have those gay sea shell necklases and fag rags and curly bleached hair.





[This message has been edited by bmxr105 (edited 10-29-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics