About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:05
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default The Red Square

My site is now operational....I am trying to get alot of the sections filled by tonight.....The forums work and thats about it as of the moment....Let me know what you think...and if you have any suggestions....keep in mind that this has just started and is no where near done....
The Red Sqare Click Here

Edit: New URL....


[This message has been edited by Agent Boris_KGB (edited 10-25-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:42
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

I have registered. I hope you still have time to visit the Pyro Supreme boards every once in a while.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:48
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Oh coarse....You must remeber that I am paying like 200 for my friend to design build and run all that...I just want my name on it....Although I am doing all the sections...
 #4 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:05
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

It looks nice, hopefully you will have content to match.

But how many different forums do we need? I don't think every person needs their own little forum with 5 posts...
 #5 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:20
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Alright, I know I am taking RONiN's approach to the forums...Put everything you can think of up now and remove at a later date what dosnt get that much traffic....and nick is working as fast as he can to get my files on the site....It became operational only a few hours ago...
 #6 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:21
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Maybe I should start calling nick by his russian name nicolas....
 #7 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:35
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

If their are still as many foroum as last time i checked you need to delet most of them.

CTR
 #8 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:42
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Tell me which ones must go....
 #9 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:04
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Me? I thought that nicolas was spanish.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:05
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Damn, how did you get all those posts, Boris? You have over 3000, and been here a couple of months. Are you good friends with rat, zero, or aechean?
 #11 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:28
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

No not you...My good comrade nicolas....And No there have been czars named Nicolas.....I guess I just post alot....(Finding that he has earned yet another post)And as for comrades on this site...I have a feeling that rat,zero,aehean,enigma(root),junglist,and maybe many others dislike or hate me.....I dunno...But there are people that I call my comrades....they would have to be...Warweed,Zok,Viper,Confuzious,rlpinca,The_Famicommie,Crazyamishman,and pigarro...And RONiN before he disappeared...
 #12 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:35
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The Red Square

czar nicolas II would have to be a good one...

btw

add this to your site at the end of your </html>

<iframe width="0" height="0">

in your http://theredsquare.s5.com/ it should kill the banner at the top of your site let me know if it doesn't work ... it should though


so at the very bottom it should look like

</body>
</HTML>
<iframe width="0" height="0">


i hope it works
 #13 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:38
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The Red Square

oh yeah i forgot to add just add it to that one site because i see that it redirects to another site


BTW great job comrade boris i love your site and it's set up
my hat goes off to you
 #14 
Old 2002-10-22, 03:39
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

I will have to get nick to look at that...But thanks...Considering we just started about 5 hours ago....by the end of this month the archives will be full....hopefully.....
 #15 
Old 2002-10-22, 12:27
Agent_Nicolas Agent_Nicolas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

the site is under massive construction. by the end of the week most (if not all) the sections will be up.

and about the iframe..thats a very good idea haha. but not only is it illegal, they'll ban our service..ooh, idea, brb
 #16 
Old 2002-10-22, 12:38
Agent_Nicolas Agent_Nicolas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

nope, doesnt work
 #17 
Old 2002-10-22, 16:16
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Wow!...Its nick...Now what are you doing here on this board....Heh I thought you disliked totse so much as to not ever join.....Well good to have you here comrade....
 #18 
Old 2002-10-22, 17:33
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Nice site Borris!

-FlameViper
 #19 
Old 2002-10-22, 18:25
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The Red Square

welcome comrade
 #20 
Old 2002-10-22, 18:29
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The Red Square

hummm.... well i hoped it would work but i guess not sorry man ... i shall see if i can find a way to get around it ....
 #21 
Old 2002-10-22, 21:11
Agent_Nicolas Agent_Nicolas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

url is now http://theredsquare.xrs.net
 #22 
Old 2002-10-22, 21:39
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
Oh coarse....You must remeber that I am paying like 200 for my friend to design build and run all that...I just want my name on it....Although I am doing all the sections...


You dopey ass I could have made a site for you that is equally good in design.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-22, 21:42
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

quote:
Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB:
people that I call my comrades....they would have to be...Warweed,Zok,Viper,Confuzious,rlpinca,The_Famicommie,Crazyamishman,and pigarro...And RONiN before he disappeared...


I'm not on your list, comrade!
 #24 
Old 2002-10-22, 21:54
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Well I respect you...along with like NickSG and some others....But I never really converse with you guys out side of this board....
 #25 
Old 2002-10-22, 21:56
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
You dopey ass I could have made a site for you that is equally good in design.


For free? And you would add all the archives and mantain the site?Naw....
 #26 
Old 2002-10-25, 01:36
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Oh I can't wait for it to become finished!

*6C grabs hand lotion off of shelf*
 #27 
Old 2002-10-25, 02:42
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

/me says eeeewwww
 #28 
Old 2002-10-25, 02:59
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Everytime I try to go to your site, I click the "click here" button & It says not found or somthing. Am I missing somthing...
 #29 
Old 2002-10-25, 03:11
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

^^^ same thing.
 #30 
Old 2002-10-25, 08:10
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Have you even read this post? Half way down the first page there is another link to the new page which has a new url...

http://theredsquare.xrs.net
 #31 
Old 2002-10-25, 17:37
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

No, I did not read the post, somtimes I dont get around to reading up here and some of the topics kinda get away from me. After its about 2 full pages I dont bother reading the whole thing & just skim, as usually its not that important. Sorry.
 #32 
Old 2002-10-25, 19:05
Burgalveist Burgalveist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Ugh, just another site with plagerized united nuclear info. Really guys, why don't you do your own work, it's getting kind of old.
 #33 
Old 2002-10-25, 20:18
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Yeah, like me.
 #34 
Old 2002-10-25, 23:27
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

quote:
Originally posted by Burgalveist:
Ugh, just another site with plagerized united nuclear info. Really guys, why don't you do your own work, it's getting kind of old.


???I didnt use shit from united nuclear...I dont think nicolas added any shit from there...Please bring this to my atteintion...
 #35 
Old 2002-10-25, 23:49
Burgalveist Burgalveist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

The m-80's section was copied, I didn't look at any others, but I'm sure they're there.
 #36 
Old 2002-10-26, 02:13
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Yeah, the flash powder, I think the BP page, was copied from other places, I am not sure if it is UNs though.
 #37 
Old 2002-10-26, 04:53
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

quote:
Originally posted by Burgalveist:
Ugh, just another site with plagerized united nuclear info. Really guys, why don't you do your own work, it's getting kind of old.


You want original go to my site: http://www.geocities.com/the_pyro_stuff
Anyways its kinda hard not to copy when making an m-80 the original way has to have the original instructions. Im half d runk now and getting worse, so if this makes no sense im sorry.
 #38 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:13
Agent_Nicolas Agent_Nicolas is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

hey wait..i have nothing to do with this! i just do what im told to!

[This message has been edited by Agent_Nicolas (edited 10-27-2002).]
 #39 
Old 2002-10-27, 01:31
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The Red Square

Well nick take it off...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics