About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:17
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default List of useful websites...

Moderators, do you think you could archive these links for newbies when they ask for stuff?
www.unitednuclear.com - Suppliers, information
www.fireworks.co.uk - Suppliers
www.fireworks.com - Suppliers
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/pyrotechnics-faq/ - Information
www.krimzonpyro.com - Information, projects, videos, pictures
www.flameviper.tk - Information
www.pyrosupreme.tk - Information
http://www.amazing1.com/fire.htm - Suppliers (charges you for plans that you could download free anywhere else.
http://cc.oulu.fi/~kempmp/pyro.html - Links and other stuff releated to pyro
http://www.firework-suppliers-uk.com/ - Suppliers
http://www.get-marketed.com/celebration_fireworks.htm - Suppliers
http://www.skylighter.com/ - Information, suppliers
http://www.xinventions.com/main/pyro/home.htm - Plans, info
http://www.chemconnect.com/ - Chemical supplier
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Archives/Archive-000007/HTML/20020318-19-000995.html - Where to get find various chemicals.
http://www.looksmart.com/og/pr=cdd;cp=14;ci=20744;li=606 51106;ed=20020812;ct=20021016|http://www.fourstarchemical.com/ - Chemical suppliers.
www.krimzonpyro.com/ep - information and various projects
www.krimzonpyro/zer - information and various projects
http://www.geocities.com/tight_rappa2002/homepage.html - Information

-FlameViper



[This message has been edited by The Flame Viper (edited 10-21-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:29
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: List of useful websites...

don't forget www.pyroextremist.tk
 #3 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:50
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

That is just like my list....But more sucking....
 #4 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:16
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Only trying to help newbies wishing to learn.

-Flame
 #5 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:28
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Nice site Warweed, congrats and good luck with your book.

-Flame
 #6 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:23
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

God damn. How long did it take you to make that list. I noticed that the further you go down the better the sites. Especially the last 1 or 2.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:35
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

o, yea, NickSG, it is the best site, wink wink

better then mine though, mine is so kewl I'm not even going to say what it is, i did it around a month ago when i was just getting really into pyrotechnics and i did it in about an hour



 #8 
Old 2002-10-22, 07:04
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

I did the smart thing and looked up pyrtechnics suppliers in a search engine. Took me 15 minutes all in all.

By the way Tight_Rappa, your site has certainly improved since i last saw it, Nice one.


-Flame
 #9 
Old 2002-10-22, 19:06
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Thanks. I rebuilt it with pagebuilder instead of wizards.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-22, 21:54
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

ok i made my site presentable, www.geocities.com/pyropunk119/home, i worked on it somemore

any advise would be apritiated

 #11 
Old 2002-10-22, 22:16
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

i linked some members sight from this forum onto it, if you don't want your sight on it and it is just tell me and i'll take it off

 #12 
Old 2002-10-22, 22:18
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/001597.html
 #13 
Old 2002-10-22, 22:18
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: List of useful websites...

hey dan here's an idea for you

take the ka fuckin boom link off your site and add some pictures even if there not yours just make sure to ask and give credit and a link to the person site that you took it from


[This message has been edited by warweed12 (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-10-22, 23:07
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

You forgot about my site. If you put me on your links page, then I will put your site on my links page.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-23, 07:06
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Nice site bmxr and thannks for linking me.

-flameviper
 #16 
Old 2002-10-23, 19:42
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

k i'll try putting some picksures on it, thanks.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-24, 00:36
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

picksures? you mean pictures... anyways, heres a link to my site that sucks:


platinum-pyro.freehosting.net

[This message has been edited by DeusExMachina (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-10-24, 00:47
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Why are you saying that AP is a low explosive?...
 #19 
Old 2002-10-24, 01:32
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Yeah, I told him in an email that he could copy stuff from my site onto his, but I will not get mad if he doesnt give credit.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-24, 21:16
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Ya NickSG I copies some stuff on cherry bombs but i changed it around and simplified it a little bit is that ok? You said I could use some stuff from your site but I didn't give credit if you want me to I will just tell me.

p.s. If anyone wants to use some stuff from my site I couldn't give a warm fart.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-24, 21:38
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Na, you do not have to give me credit.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-24, 23:37
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
God damn. How long did it take you to make that list. I noticed that the further you go down the better the sites. Especially the last 1 or 2.


<sarcasim> i say the last one sucks ass </sarcasim>
 #23 
Old 2002-10-25, 00:00
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Na. I dont think so. Who made it? I want to send them an email thanking them for making the best site I ever seen. My site isnt really the best, becuase I know a lot more sites that are more popular than mine.

Edit: Primo, are you ever going to make your own site?

[This message has been edited by NickSG (edited 10-25-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-10-25, 21:15
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

this is sorta of subject and spontanious but how do you edit your posts?

 #25 
Old 2002-10-25, 23:04
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

You see along the top of your post with the date and shit, you got some little pics, click on the middle one to edit your post.

-flameviper
I'm very tired, it's 5 past 1 in the morning.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-26, 14:49
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Aaaa so thats what those things are. I'll probubly be using that alot. Thanks.

 #27 
Old 2002-10-26, 17:18
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: List of useful websites...

Viper: Not to offend you or anything, but here are a few ways to get friends, end maybe girls if you do your hair. But I would reccomend going to a night club. There are plenty of night clubs of here, and you need to just be 14. Try to go to one where you do not know a lot of people, and then make some new friends there, like starting conversations about girls. I promise that will work. If you see a girl shaking her booty, go up to a guy and say to the guy how good she is. That is how I got some of my freinds. Also, try to keep your pyro obbsecions a secret until later. Man, I am not offending you, but this is a simple idea on how you can get new friends.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics