About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:07
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

The head mod, paladinpress is going to jail!
http://www.bombshock.com/cgi-bin/ib3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3db1f2366f17ffff;act=ST;f=2;t=3429

I think he's just trying to be hardcore like NBK
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:14
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

good news indeed! thats funny... the guy probably deserved to go to jail...
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:37
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

What did he do? I couldnt find it in there.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:05
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

He didn't say, he's probably too embarassed. I bet it was drug-related though...
 #5 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:34
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

Yeah, becuase I had a friend that got caught selling drugs, and was expected to do up to 5 years, like him, but only did 8 months. He might of done something like blowing up an enemys car or something.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:04
Aaron-V2.0 Aaron-V2.0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

Yeah Nick, he probably blew that auto with a ping pong ball full of crystal draino and borax soap...
 #7 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:10
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

How can you fit a ping pong ball in the hole? That is probably what he did anyway. There is this forum called www.rotteneggs.com It is a lot funnier than bombshock, and I have a few of my sodium chloride and h2o is a danerous explosive stuff in there. The people reply like damn this is powerful. I never go here anymore, I just went here a couple of months ago when I was bored.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-20, 05:11
Aaron-V2.0 Aaron-V2.0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

*Falls over laughing, his side aches from lack of oxygen brought on by the instant fit of laughter upon viewing rotteneggs.com*
 #9 
Old 2002-10-20, 12:35
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

That is pretty funny, but i amost when't to jail for opening my pussy gay ass x-freind's gerauge, borrowing some gas, and lite a small fire in his front yard just to freak him out, well he called the cops being a retard like he is. Now i have two felonies, agrivated berglury and arssin. His dad luckily did not press charges, and because they were felonies i would have goon to the big house, not jv.

 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:00
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

Mix sodium chloride and vasoline, stick in f use and light. As powderful as C4. I put that down under plastic explosives, and they are all like wow that is so powerful.

Rottenegs.com is 5 times worst than bombshock.

[This message has been edited by NickSG (edited 10-20-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:36
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

hehehehe thats some funny shit
 #12 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:39
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

Their are alot of these type of sites out there but none compare to totse.

CTR
 #13 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:38
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

'Yeah homie! The Bombshock posse will bust you out! Yeah! It's just I'm not old enough to drive so I'm gonna bust you out on my bike!'
 #14 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:25
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

Who here is actually old enough to have a license anyway? I am, btw.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-22, 00:04
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

Turnin 16 in November. I already got my restricted license.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:30
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
Turnin 16 in November. I already got my restricted license.
How?? that must really suck, reminds me of the storys my drivers ed teacher tells us.

CTR

 #17 
Old 2002-10-22, 01:58
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

What stories? I do not know how I got it, my friends had it, so I asked them where to get it, and I got one. They required I had a permit first.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-25, 00:17
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

How did you get your restricted license. I'm 15 and also reside in MO.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-25, 01:13
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

Oh, your in St. Louis arent you. I like that city.

I got it in Kansas, and the laws are different over there.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:39
enigmaXesp enigmaXesp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
Turnin 16 in November. I already got my restricted license.


oh oh
 #21 
Old 2002-10-25, 22:48
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

fuck, it just pisses me off reading that shit...
 #22 
Old 2002-10-26, 14:55
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

No, in Kansas you can get your restricted at 15 but you must pass a drivers ed class, have 50 hours of practise with your learners permit you get at 14, and pass some more tests. I only have about 10 hours and won't get into drivers ed till next summer. The rules were diffrent though a few years ago, you used to be able to get your restricted at 14.

 #23 
Old 2002-10-26, 15:25
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

I thought you mean you got your lisece restrited fr getting in trouble, my bad.

CTR
 #24 
Old 2002-10-26, 17:29
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: The comedy never stops at Bombshock!

It means that you can only go certain places, like school or work. Yeah right, I go everywhere.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics