About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:44
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Well, after pushing myself to finally start working again, I have put up the "main page" for KP. Take a look:
http://www.krimzonpyro.com/
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:47
EP EP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Nice!

Checking it out now...

+++

I like the color coordination in the contact page

It all looks good!

[This message has been edited by EP (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 21:55
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

I updated your section EP, with the stuff you emailed me.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:03
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

looking good rat keep up the good work
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:06
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Wow....Boris is amazed and loves the new look.....boris does not know hy he is talking in third person.......I am working hard on my site I should have the stuff up pretty soon......
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:18
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Thanx for the support.

I need a little favour, can anyone of you show me a good guestbook & a CGI counter?

Oh yeah, I don't know how to use these script's either
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 22:47
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

what services does your website support ??
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:08
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

NIIIIICE! i like it.. I like it a lot!


guy, would you mind linking my page? your site is kick ass so far....
 #9 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:16
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

I only know how to get a guestbook and a counter on pagebuilder.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-19, 23:53
scythe scythe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

love the disclaimer,
the titles are cool.

what did you do the titles in??? Adobe photoshop 7???
if so what filter did you use???
 #11 
Old 2002-10-20, 00:14
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Impressive.

~Zero
 #12 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:33
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

quote:
Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable:
Impressive.

~Zero



Indeed....Or as a red neck would say 'HELL YA!'

I am working on the Red Square (my site)....I should have it done this weekend...I got lazy and now I am paying my friend to build everything...

 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:36
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

No no no no no, not red neck, you mean alabamian(someone from alabama).
 #14 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:44
ShadowFist ShadowFist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Very nice, i love zeros section

-ShadowFist
 #15 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:02
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

orgasmic
 #16 
Old 2002-10-20, 02:50
Aaron-V2.0 Aaron-V2.0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Very good, the color sceme really smacks you around when you first see it. And Rat, on your page the image is missing.
 #17 
Old 2002-10-20, 03:14
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Looks good. I have but two suggestions:

1] The color scheme is simple and legible, but not very print-friendly at all.

2] More Totse plugs! The people who enjoy your site are the kind of people I want here.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:03
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

fuck yeah fo #2
 #19 
Old 2002-10-20, 04:50
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Nice. A button for EP's, Yours, and Zero's sections in the side bar would make it easier to navigate. I always prefer the content and the navigation to be seperate.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-20, 11:39
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Nice site Rat, keep up the good work and good luck in the future.

-Flame www.flameviper.tk
 #21 
Old 2002-10-20, 13:09
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

I'll be reworking my section later today. I think I have a passable idea for a design...

~Zero
 #22 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:50
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Good. Email me the new html and Ill up them ASAP.
 #23 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:25
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

im thinking maybe a javascript that when you move your mouse over the links button it pops up a little side menu that way you do not have design seperate pages but just have the menu linked to the site .....


just a suggestion
 #24 
Old 2002-10-20, 22:32
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Hey, nice site rat, sorry im late been gone for four days.

CTR
 #25 
Old 2002-10-21, 09:13
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Rat: www.bravenet.com Has free guestbooks but you'll have a massive link back to their site on it, however you can pay for the servie and have no ads.

Just a suggestion

-Flame
Hope i've bin of some help.
 #26 
Old 2002-10-21, 14:24
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

quote:
Originally posted by Rat_Bastard:

I need a little favour, can anyone of you show me a good guestbook & a CGI counter?



I use Digits for the coutner on DgZ. I don't know if they'll object to your site's content or not, but they haven't failed me yet.

If you're already paying for the domain and can set up CGI scripts on your own server and whatnot you're probably better off setting up your own counter. I don't know much CGI off the top of my head, but if you run a search for 'CGI webcounter script' I'm sure you'll come up with about two billion of the things.

As far as Javascripts go, I suggest you stay far away. There's nothing that Javascript can do that a well thought out site design couldn't do better, and they just add another degree of complexity and another thing that can go wrong... Especially if the readers are using IE or similar.

~Zero
 #27 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:46
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

you make a good point about that.


also rat are you useing the $79 service ? and another thing will you be hosting e-mail acounts ? because apprently the service you are using allows unmetered bandwidth and e-mail accounts im just thinking it would be cool to have warweed12@krimzonpyro.com or a rat_bastard@krimzonpyro.com ..... zero@krimzonpyro.com you know maybe have a sign up or somthing i dunno just thought of it as an idea
 #28 
Old 2002-10-21, 17:51
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

your part at /rat the image is


file:///RayDawg/
Pyro%20884MB/Pyro%20page/Krimzon
%20Pyro%20folder/Krimzon
%20Pyro/rmainlogo.jpg

+++++++++++++++
I know, Ill fix that soon.

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #29 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:22
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

By the way warweed, i like pyrosupreme. Are you the main webmaster?

-Flame
 #30 
Old 2002-10-21, 18:24
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

No,6c is but warweed plays a major role in the site....
 #31 
Old 2002-10-22, 02:45
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

O.K, your section is updated Zero!
www.krimzonpyro.com/zero

Looks MUCH nicer now!
 #32 
Old 2002-10-22, 03:35
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Wow...Yes it does...Hey Rat check out My site...I just got it operational about 5 hours ago so the archives arn't much to look at but I should be done with the major stuff within two weeks....
The Red Square

edit: New URL...

[This message has been edited by Agent Boris_KGB (edited 10-24-2002).]
 #33 
Old 2002-10-22, 07:05
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Check mine out Rat, it's no where as good as yours but we've all gotta start somewhere ay> www.flameviper.tk
Could you perhaps place a link to my site on yours rat? Some simple text will, by the way I've used a pic from your site to link you on my links page, if you want I can take it down/change it whatever.
Thanks anybody who takes a look at it.

-Flame
Did you get my email Rat??

[This message has been edited by The Flame Viper (edited 10-22-2002).]
 #34 
Old 2002-10-24, 16:11
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

Yes, I got your email. Ill do some adjustments to the links section soon. And for all those who want to link to my site, I am preparing a special link banner.

I finally got the guestbook up, so feel free to comment. Just make sure that when you add your URL to the guestbook add the " http:// ", or else it will not work properly.

By the way, I am finally moving my ass this weekend, and the images are being converted and watermarked. I am trying to finish the "cheap ass thrills section" first, and then some stuff before haloween.

-Rat
 #35 
Old 2002-10-25, 19:20
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Schnazzy ass new look for KP

hey rat have you thought about setting up a forum like Splatt or Yabb or somthing on your website ?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics