About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:06
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Uncle Sam wants YOU!



(click the pic )

[This message has been edited by warweed12 (edited 10-19-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-19, 17:56
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

yo warweed, can I please moderate one of the forums please? something like low order explosives or high order?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:08
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

i dunno you wouls have to ask 6C he is the admin of pyro supreme im just a mod in ideas and tales of the sulfur smoke
 #4 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:42
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

Nice Warweed....I like that....
 #5 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:50
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

lol thanks boris
 #6 
Old 2002-10-19, 18:52
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

not that its my forum or anything but this is just a suggestion


I think there should be a conspiracy or goverment forum... that is if you dont mind changing it from strictly pyrotechnics to pyrotechnics and other stuff
 #7 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:01
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

congrads comrade DeusExMachina there is now a conspiracy forum and you are the moderator of it
 #8 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:13
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

thanks man! I'll check out the forum everyday and try to do a good job at being a mod


I have a been a moderator at several other forums but that was a while ago...
 #9 
Old 2002-10-19, 20:20
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

don't thank me thank 6C he made you a mod but the only problem is that we have so little people here we have to get way more members in there so start posting around and get the word out that pyro supreme is looking for some good memebers and that kewls will not be tolerated (to a degree)
 #10 
Old 2002-10-20, 12:48
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

Am i a kewl? cause if i'm not i'll be a member.

I'll try to keep all of my kewl questions at other forums.lol.



 #11 
Old 2002-10-20, 13:07
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

quote:
Originally posted by warweed12:
congrads comrade DeusExMachina there is now a conspiracy forum and you are the moderator of it


That statement is loaded with irony
 #12 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:01
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

No BMXr you are not a kewl.
 #13 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:25
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

any one feel free to join all your questions will tried to be awnsered to the best of our ability if it is a question we do not aprove of you will be notifyed if it is a really really stupid quetion it will be deleted or moved
 #14 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:30
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

is that what goes into the shithole?
 #15 
Old 2002-10-20, 17:33
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

yup if bad enough
 #16 
Old 2002-10-20, 18:16
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

well, BMX used to be kewl but now hes cool


me and my stupid jokes...


I'll try to get the word around and I would also like pyro supreme to be a place where it is not a kewl place...
 #17 
Old 2002-10-20, 19:31
Moderator
 
Facedown in the shag rug.
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

There's something oddly disturbing about these damn Canadians using our propaganda against us...
 #18 
Old 2002-10-20, 19:43
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

Can I ask some questions?
 #19 
Old 2002-10-20, 20:03
draggo draggo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

go ahead.
 #20 
Old 2002-10-20, 20:45
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

quote:
Originally posted by ThetaReactor:
There's something oddly disturbing about these damn Canadians using our propaganda against us...


hehe and .... would you rather look at him or our prime minister ! ha thats what i thought plus this it better looking


quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
Can I ask some questions?


Be my guest no one is stoping you


quote:
Originally posted by DeusExMachina:

I'll try to get the word around and I would also like pyro supreme to be a place where it is not a kewl place...



that is our hope is that it does not turn into a kewl place but of couarse there are going to be some slips but we will try our best to keep an eye on it
 #21 
Old 2002-10-21, 00:36
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

I know almost everything, I am just going to pretend to be stupid and ask some smart questions like What does AP stand for and where can I find acetone, or I really need KNO3, where can I get it, and what is it used for so I can get some topics going.
 #22 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:03
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

umm first off you don't know almost anything thats a little high for all of us even rat and zero don't know every thing they may know alot but not every thing
 #23 
Old 2002-10-21, 02:30
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

Yeah Nick you dont know everything....


.......I do!
 #24 
Old 2002-10-21, 19:08
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

I know about everything that I need to know about the things that I am really intersted in, which is low explosives. If I get interested in something other than low explosives and AP or HMTD, than I will ask soe questions.
 #25 
Old 2002-10-21, 22:55
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Uncle Sam wants YOU!

I haven't created any new topics. Know why? I know everything, that's why. :P
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics