About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-16, 01:36
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default New members

I have seen that there is quite a few new members showing up, so let's clear some things up.

- PLEASE use SEARCH before posting a new topic, I know you have heard this may times before, but their are still people who don't listen.

- Try to stay on topic (duh!)

- do not post any of that ACB crap (anarchist's cookbook) , and yes some people still do that.

- Don't be an asshole; you will have your posts deleted or moved to bitch and moan.

- Do not post someone else's pictures on your site without asking, or giving credit.

- Do not copy 15 pages of a webpage text, when you can just put a url LINK!

-Rat
 #2 
Old 2002-10-16, 02:37
DavidThePyro DavidThePyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

Uh-oh. That "don't be an asshole." That's going to be hard.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-16, 02:39
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: New members

well done rat and may i add don't talk in all CAPS SUCH AS THIS if you do this !!! don't do it more then three times don't talk in l33t

here are a few things not to say at totse

"man im so pissed i wanna learn how to make some pipe bombs so i can blow up my school !!!!!!!111"

or

"man this guy ripped me off of $5 bucks for a joint i wanna learn to blow his house up !!1"

or

"how do i make bombs from household items"

"how do i get" (with acception of if you have done alot of research and can atleast sound smart before asking about it)

also do not mention you are going to use your pyrotechnic devices for harm of another living being or animal along with another persons property although i myself am highly against it and i know there are others here to what you use your devices for should be personal unless they are used for just nice displays and simple things that are not ment to do harm or destruction of anyone elses property


thats all i can think of for now

Cheers,
-Warweed12
 #4 
Old 2002-10-16, 04:24
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

quote:
Originally posted by DavidThePyro:
Uh-oh. That "don't be an asshole." That's going to be hard.


I don't care about the occasinal flame, but when it get's out of hand, then we step in.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-16, 15:09
bmxr105 bmxr105 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

quote:
"how do i get" (with acception of if you have done alot of research and can atleast sound smart before asking about it)


quite making fun of me, lol
 #6 
Old 2002-10-16, 17:51
Ursus Ursus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

Whew! You guys are strict here! I'm sure glad you couldn't see me picking my nose while I was reading your posts! Uh oh... I suppose THAT just got me tossed!
 #7 
Old 2002-10-16, 18:21
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: New members

quote:
Originally posted by Ursus:
Whew! You guys are strict here! I'm sure glad you couldn't see me picking my nose while I was reading your posts! Uh oh... I suppose THAT just got me tossed!


......
 #8 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:21
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

That looks good rat...someone should make sure this stays at the top where these new guys can read it...Rat I have noticed that you and zero usually come around and lock those kewl topics like about every week...I notice that you have really only been posting(well zero too just started again,He was gone like all summer)I know you have your job and everything(I have my job plus I am stage manager for my school) But I get on totse everyday and see these stupid ass topics at least one every day....Its getting tiring flaming these guys...I have never seen aechean lock a post....I see him every once and awhile post something....Buts thats it....Well I dont really know what the hell I am even talking about I am half asleep and coffee only helps but so much....and I got school and work all over again tommorow....
 #9 
Old 2002-10-16, 19:26
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

Hey Rat just to sorry for posting messages of a kewl nature and threats of violence to my school, thats all over now I got a good kick up the ass for it and I guess my head is now sorted, like I said I appoligise to all the members and mods of totse and just like to say I am now more knowlegble in in pyrotechnics and still going strong as a pyromaniac and I guarantee no more kewl posts from me. Hope you all accept my appoligie. Thanks guys, Matt.

-FlameViper
 #10 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:27
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

Aechean has been really sick lately.
 #11 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:27
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: New members

quote:
Originally posted by The Flame Viper:
Hey Rat just to sorry for posting messages of a kewl nature and threats of violence to my school, thats all over now I got a good kick up the ass for it and I guess my head is now sorted, like I said I appoligise to all the members and mods of totse and just like to say I am now more knowlegble in in pyrotechnics and still going strong as a pyromaniac and I guarantee no more kewl posts from me. Hope you all accept my appoligie. Thanks guys, Matt.

-FlameViper



you allready made a topic about this no ?


yeah thats what i thought you did ! so WTF is it doing here ?
 #12 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:31
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

quote:
Originally posted by 6C:
Aechean has been really sick lately.


My mistake, Send him my regards...
 #13 
Old 2002-10-16, 20:45
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: New members

as am i please send my best wishes to him if you could (if you knwohim personally)

may i ask what is wrong ?
 #14 
Old 2002-10-16, 21:43
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

ill make sure it stays on top if there is now sticky funtion....
 #15 
Old 2002-10-16, 22:42
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

Just to let you know, I am not a new member,I was previously registered under a different name, but im not saying who
 #16 
Old 2002-10-16, 22:52
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: New members

ummm yeah ... and we care ?? why ??

im sure if we really wanted to know we could just ask our buddys the mods and if they felt up to it they could find out other then that i have a feeling you really screwed up and were a kewl and every one hated you but now you want to become one of us and you shed your ways and think you can make it in our world ...... well
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
welcome i guess .....
 #17 
Old 2002-10-16, 23:12
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

quote:
Originally posted by cornzornoplat:
Just to let you know, I am not a new member,I was previously registered under a different name, but im not saying who


Why not you cant leave us hanging,

CTR
 #18 
Old 2002-10-17, 03:54
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

quote:
Originally posted by cornzornoplat:
Just to let you know, I am not a new member,I was previously registered under a different name, but im not saying who


Maybe he's joesefmengele. I haven't seen him since I pointed out he had 100 posts.
 #19 
Old 2002-10-17, 06:30
piggarro99 piggarro99 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

yea soz listenz up, i iz makin a bom from da getto to blow up miz skool.

(its harder to write like that then normally damn it)

Any how i am not sure that the de natured alcohol that i am buying is really good enough. May i ask if there is a mandatory level of potency or can companies make it stronger and weaker at their own discretion.

I wont aim this question at anyone as boris might get mad and beat me....j\k ;-7
 #20 
Old 2002-10-18, 20:33
Aechean Aechean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

I have had a fever. I have been really too sick to even go online. I usually delete topics, not close them.
 #21 
Old 2002-10-18, 20:55
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

You shouldn't delete them just post a reply saying that you closed it and why....So newbies know what not to post....and good to see you back....
 #22 
Old 2002-10-19, 08:25
The Flame Viper The Flame Viper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: New members

Should one of the mods not archive this to save them typing it out again when another infestation of newbies arrives?

-Flame
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics