About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-13, 13:27
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default my new stuff....

I know this isnt much and but I have not ever got any stuff like this before


I got:

1 100ml Beaker
1 Glass Stirring Rod
1 Metal Bowl
2 Testubes
2 Stoppers for the test tubes


I actually had the glass stirring rod in my house(it is for stirring drinks and stuff like that) and I already had the metal bowl so it all came up to $9.20 Canadian

[This message has been edited by DeusExMachina (edited 10-13-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-13, 13:48
sph3ric pyramid sph3ric pyramid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

Cool. Always fun to get new stuff.


peace out.
sph3ric pyramid.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-13, 17:10
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

and I can't forget my 26 glass bottles....
 #4 
Old 2002-10-13, 18:10
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

I've got,
2 erlinmeyer flasks
2 florence flasks
5 glass stir rods
4 stoppers
and a magnetic strirer.

edit- I might be able to sell these, if my parents let me,

CTR

[This message has been edited by Genital-Warfare (edited 10-13-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-10-13, 18:39
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

I should have more glassware for the amount of chems I have, but anyways here is my list:

-50ml beaker
-100ml beaker
-250ml beaker
-400ml beaker
-800ml beaker
-200ml erlinmeyer flask
-100ml graduated cylinder
-2 bottles
-eydropper bottle
-2 glass stirring rods
-labritory thermomiter
-4 eydroppers
-2 large test tubes

Where did you get that magnetic stirrer Genital-Warfare? Last time I checked, those things were fucking expensive.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-13, 18:52
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

I got all my stuff from Global Dominator, how expensive are they usualy? If i ever was brave enought to make an he it sure would beat stiting there stiring for an hour.

CTR
 #7 
Old 2002-10-13, 22:09
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

I improvise all my glassware. I'm too poor to buy authentic lab equipment...

~Zero
 #8 
Old 2002-10-13, 23:33
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

well, i spent very little on mine and it only cost me $9.00 canadian

I am planning to buy a flask, a gradulated cylinder, a test tube clamp, gloves, an eye dropper and an apron in about 2 weeks


I am not ure if i can get all those stuff but im still trying
 #9 
Old 2002-10-14, 00:27
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

Ill sell you 2 flask and a glass grudated clyinder, and a glass bottle with dropper for, a good price.

CTR
 #10 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:00
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

quote:
Originally posted by Zero the Inestimable:
I improvise all my glassware. I'm too poor to buy authentic lab equipment...

~Zero



Amen brotha!
 #11 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:00
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

And don't you people know what high school is for? No it's not to learn but to steal their stuff!
 #12 
Old 2002-10-14, 13:58
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: my new stuff....

I don't steal... partly because I am very relegious (I am a born again Christian) and even if I was not Christian, I would not steal
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics