About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-12, 04:01
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Away....

Thought I was dead? ha! , thought so.

My internet just died, so thats why I have been gone for 3 days.

Since, KP will not be fully done before halloween, I have decided to post some of my halloween ideas & pics from KP before haloween starts.

Ill post the info prolly in the week before halloween.

-Rat
 #2 
Old 2002-10-12, 14:33
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

Well we all missed your rat, i cant wait for KP, do you have an expect date?

CTR
 #3 
Old 2002-10-12, 15:16
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

I've gotten used to you being away...you barely ever come on any more...You usually pop by ever 3-4 days anyway....I know you have your job and shite But that must be one hell of a job...I have my job at the arcade but I get off at 8-9 pm every week day....Well nice to have you back....
 #4 
Old 2002-10-12, 15:42
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

A job at the arcade sounds pretty cool...
Im gonna sell drugs and do web design.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-12, 17:37
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

I work at a skateing place. The job kind of sucks, but it is fun watching people fall.

[This message has been edited by NickSG (edited 10-12-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-10-12, 22:03
DeusExMachina DeusExMachina is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

lol


I dont have a job so im always free except when i have lots of homework
 #7 
Old 2002-10-12, 22:30
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

First of all NickSG you are sadistic- but thats the sort of sadisticism that i like. oh well.

Second- it seems to me that &totse is slowly sheding its skin so to speak. Several of the honchos, regulars and mods are leaving or only sparsly posting. Others disappear for ages- only to return and complain about how totse is heading down the crapper. Whats going on?

Chunkmiester
Is Totse Dieing? Is There Something You Regs and Mods Arn't Telling Us? Is There Beer Still Left In My Fridge?
 #8 
Old 2002-10-12, 22:38
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

I thinkthis place is alot better than a month ago....But I do notice that mods and old regs aren't posting as much...I havnt seen some mods like I love poop,lokil,Bar room hero,omni503,JCX,sckbch,and Trippy_McGee for like 3-4 months...
 #9 
Old 2002-10-12, 23:32
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

I am not sadistic. I just love laughing. If they are really hurt, it is not funny, ecspecially if they are older or reall young, but when people try to show off in from of a girl, and mess up and fall, it is funny. I bet at least 75 percent of the people on this forum laugh at that stuff.
 #10 
Old 2002-10-13, 00:01
Agent Boris_KGB Agent Boris_KGB is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

I dont laugh, I deeply chuckle like the russian that I am...
 #11 
Old 2002-10-13, 03:58
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

LOL, i just read rats crapbook,

CTR
 #12 
Old 2002-10-13, 04:10
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

Oh you mean this? http://members.shaw.ca/raydawg/text/cockbook1.1.txt

Hehe... that was from quite a while ago. I have totally mellowed out since. I almost never accuse people of being kewl, or even mention the damn word.

That reminds me, I should move all the shaw stuff to the KP domain.

 #13 
Old 2002-10-13, 04:53
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

quote:
Originally posted by NickSG:
I work at a skateing place. The job kind of sucks, but it is fun watching people fall.

[This message has been edited by NickSG (edited 10-12-2002).]



Are you talking about Vans? If so which one?
 #14 
Old 2002-10-13, 17:40
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Away....

No. It is just a skating rink where you put on cheap skates and skate around and talk to your friends. By the way, I am not a skater or a blader, I am not gothic, and I am not a freak.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics