This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-10-14, 01:33
|
6C 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Nitroglycerin?
quote: Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB: Jello wouldn't really make it less senstive would it?
No but it would be pretty funny. Watching it jiggle...hee hee hee
|
|
#2
 2002-10-14, 02:20
|
NickSG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Nitroglycerin?
Why wouldnt it be less sensitive. I would think that it would be.
|
|
#3
 2002-10-14, 03:22
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Nitroglycerin?
quote: Originally posted by 6C: No but it would be pretty funny. Watching it jiggle...hee hee hee
O-Crap, Its Bill Cosby!.....
|
|
#4
 2002-10-14, 05:01
|
pyro_mikey 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Nitroglycerin?
how eactly do u make nitrous glicerine?
|
|
#5
 2002-10-14, 05:29
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Nitroglycerin?
ROTFLSHISMC...(rolling on the floor laughing so hard I spilt my coffee)...Ok here is what you do get some purified H20 and mix is with C6H12O6 ....and slowly shake and poof you have 'nitrous glciren'
|
|
#6
 2002-10-14, 05:54
|
sph3ric pyramid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Nitroglycerin?
Boris, you have a problem with huge headaches? I've heard that most people get them, especially on their first time making nitroglycerine.
peace out. sph3ric pyramid.
|
|
#7
 2002-10-14, 06:31
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Nitroglycerin?
Yes I got a horrible headache...Buts its alot better now...I cant figure why it happened I was wearing nice rubber/laytex gloves and all this other safety gear...
|
|
#8
 2002-10-14, 09:39
|
sph3ric pyramid 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Nitroglycerin?
Were you wearing a gas mask? If you inhale fumes/inhale dust, you'll get that headache. I suppose it's unavoidable, unless you do it outside when there's some wind.
Edit- If you take something that ups your blood pressure, it might help a bit.
peace out. sph3ric pyramid.
[This message has been edited by sph3ric pyramid (edited 10-14-2002).]
|