About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-21, 03:37
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default ANAL

Ok I'm just popping in here real quick with a question. What are the ratios for the high explosive Amonium Nitrate/Aluminum Powder. I know it should be spelt ALAN, but ANAL is funnier.(2nd grade moment) I thought this would get more hits.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-21, 03:44
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

Traditionally aluminum powder is used to sensitize it & a fuel oil is still used. Ex anfoal you get the picture
 #3 
Old 2002-08-21, 20:17
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

4 parts AN to 1 parts AL
 #4 
Old 2002-08-21, 21:05
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

I use diesel fuel becuase it is cheaper and it gives the same results. If you want the ratio for that, it is 94 percent AN and 6 percent Diesel fuel. Many think that it gets more powerful as you add more gas, but all the gas does is absorb a lot of the energy.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-22, 04:29
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

hehe anal


Im sorry
 #6 
Old 2002-08-22, 04:54
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

quote:
Originally posted by pRiMo_PyRo:
hehe anal


Im sorry



I was wondering how long that would take. Thanks 6C, 4:1, got it. I know all that other shit about ANFO, but me and GhettoJ where discussing ALAN and wanted the ratio. Thanks again.

 #7 
Old 2002-08-22, 06:44
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

ALAN isnt as funny.....
 #8 
Old 2002-08-22, 19:58
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

No prob
 #9 
Old 2002-08-23, 04:01
The_Scrub The_Scrub is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

quote:
Originally posted by pRiMo_PyRo:
ALAN isnt as funny.....


Yeah, I thought about it and if I would have said we were talking about ANAL it would have sounded really really GAY. "I was talking about ANAL today." So i opted to spell it ALAN.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-24, 23:20
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

Wanna blow my anal?
 #11 
Old 2002-08-24, 23:39
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

Im a pimp. I pimp girls, not fucking boys! I love girls and I have a lot of them.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-25, 02:00
Aechean Aechean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

Come on guys, get this on topic.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-25, 02:41
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

Yes master Aechean...

If you try it out keep us all posted.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-25, 04:12
pRiMo_PyRo pRiMo_PyRo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

yes yes if you do try out anal get some video of that and some pics would be nice... oh and include a discription!
 #15 
Old 2002-08-25, 04:24
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

God damnit!! I am not gay, I am I am sure noone eles is. I like girls. I fuck girls. I lost my virginity when I was fucken 15 and I still got plenty of girls. I will never by gay! Got a little carried away.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-25, 05:41
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

For crying out loud, this sounds like a grade 8 argument!

"You are gay" "No you are!" "You are the queerest!" "you are a butt homo" ect. ect.

Im really thinking of closing or moving this to bitch and moan.

Stay on topic!
 #17 
Old 2002-08-25, 16:27
NickSG NickSG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

He even fucken addmitted he was gay. I do not want to see any gay porn. Just keep your preference to yourselves.
 #18 
Old 2002-08-25, 19:02
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ANAL

Ugggg.... you guys had 2 warnings allready.

This is only going to get worse.

***Moving to bitch and moan.......***
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics