|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-02-15, 02:11
|
t0ne 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Sparkler Powder for fuse?
Have you guys tryed this? I just found a small jam jar full of the powder(it has been tested) I find in canada it's impossible to find fuse and such, so this'd be a great alternative...Is it worth the time? Or do you guys think I should use it for 'other' purposes?
-thanks in advance
|
|
#2
 2002-02-15, 02:17
|
Zero the Inestimable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sparkler Powder for fuse?
It should work just fine, but why not just stick the whole sparkler in there?
~Zero the Inestimable
|
|
#3
 2002-02-15, 18:44
|
t0ne 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sparkler Powder for fuse?
I had already shaved them(i'd say about 8 packs), I had plans for it I just can't remember what, so I may as well use it for a fuse, waste not want not..
|
|
#4
 2002-02-16, 00:35
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Sparkler Powder for fuse?
there is a lot of fuse and fireworks near the us border. if you ever go near the us buy some there.
|
|
#5
 2002-02-17, 23:41
|
|
Moderator
|
|
directly over the center of th
|
|
Re: Sparkler Powder for fuse?
dude you jst said you found the powder then you said you shaved it ?? but ok why not just roll up some powder like a joint that should work as a small fuse
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|