|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-01-30, 13:29
|
AceoftheStreetz 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Stupid question..I need anwserd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey i wanna know how to make a stink bomb!!!!It sounds stupid...but i really need this...I hear if you mix sulfer and ammonia...but how do u make sulfer...thanxs
|
|
#2
 2002-01-30, 16:07
|
Zero the Inestimable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Stupid question..I need anwserd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Commercial stinkbombs (like the ones you buy from Specer's or what have you) contain hydrogen sulfide. It was suggested that you make it in this manner on another forum:
Mix approxamately equal amounts of sulfur and aluminum shavings. They need not be a fine powder, so any old source of aluminum grains should do. Put this mixture into something glass with a screw on lid. I suggest using one of those single shot liquor bottles, others suggest using test tubes with screw on lids. It's your call. You could use a pickle jar, for all I care. Leave the lid off for now. Heat the mixture over a flame until the sulfur melts and starts to boil. Boil it for ten seconds or so, then take it off the heat. Put the cap on it and let it cool. You may want to take it outside at this point, as well. Allow it to cool down a bit so adding cold water will not crack the glass of the bottle. Pour a little bit of water into the bottle and cap it as fast as you can. I recommend sealing around the lid to make sure it's airtight with a little hot glue or epoxy.
The next time the bottle is opened you're in for a big surprise.
I've never tested this, but if you do be sure to post your results. I'd be interested to know.
~Zero the Inestimable
|
|
#3
 2002-01-30, 23:49
|
insane_blaine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Stupid question..I need anwserd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Commercial Stinkbombs that i know of use ammonia sulfide. That is easy to make just get some house hold ammonia and put it in a GLASS jar and put a bunch of match heads in it experiment with the ratio and leave it to sit in the jar for a week, it will form ammonia sufide *!!VERY POTENT!!*. And i MEAN this shit fucking smells bad one of those little viles that i bought when i was a little kid in elementry STUNK the whole school up! :P
[This message has been edited by insane_blaine (edited 01-30-2002).]
|
|
#4
 2002-01-31, 00:40
|
tryptamine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Stupid question..I need anwserd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't fuck with hydrogen sulphide!!!! I have gotten a specialized ticket(250 dollar course) so I can work in areas that H2S might be present. It is a highly lethal gas and can paralyse your breathing with one good whiff. Do not make it in your home, unless you REALLY know what you are doing, and you can controll the dilution. Death results around 400ppm and at anything over 100 you can't smell it anymore.
|
|
#5
 2002-01-31, 01:08
|
insane_blaine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Stupid question..I need anwserd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote: Originally posted by tryptamine: Don't fuck with hydrogen sulphide!!!! I have gotten a specialized ticket(250 dollar course) so I can work in areas that H2S might be present. It is a highly lethal gas and can paralyse your breathing with one good whiff. Do not make it in your home, unless you REALLY know what you are doing, and you can controll the dilution. Death results around 400ppm and at anything over 100 you can't smell it anymore.
Yah, i wondered what he was talking about when hydrogen sulfide was brought up in that post ???
|
|
#6
 2002-01-31, 20:21
|
Zero the Inestimable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Stupid question..I need anwserd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, okay. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't test it.
~Zero the Inestimable
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|