About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-08, 21:30
Real Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Have I Been Gone That long?

Hey guys,well, to those that you know me, we don't need formal indtroductions.

I don't know if I'm surprised or not to see someone wanting to make an explosive out of Gatorade and styrofoam, lol.

Is Unstable doing a good job guys? I often wondered who would be moderator of this forum after I left. Unstable, you were one of the people I thought may take the role.

I'll post a little bit today, damn feds cant afford to look after me everyday ya know.
 #2 
Old 2002-01-08, 21:54
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

Hey brother! You don't know me 'cause I'm new here but I know a bit about you(from here and the forum). Good to see you back. How are things?
How long are you on probation?

How long were you gone? Longer than I've been here I know.

later,
tryptamine


[This message has been edited by tryptamine (edited 01-08-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-01-08, 22:41
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

OH MY GOD, THE REAL!!!!!

*bows down*

Are you back for sure? or are you still under arrest?
 #4 
Old 2002-01-08, 23:07
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

Hello!
 #5 
Old 2002-01-09, 00:28
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

THE REAL MY MAN!!!! I Just got back aswell luckily for me not on probation or jail time....

What the bastards git you for?
 #6 
Old 2002-01-09, 00:29
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

wow, havent seen you post in a LONG time. how ya been? i often questioned whether that story you made a while back explaining your absence, since anyone could have made an account with that name an posted some bull. guess its true though. damn.

yeah its too bad you cant stop by more often. youve been un-modded. since ive been mod, ive had to delete a few topics, since they were completely unrelated to this forum, but i can happily say that for the most part this place is going well. although there are some dumb questions, theyre legitamite and related to explosives, so thats fine.

what occupation are you in now? im guessing you havent gone back to being a chemist. well, hope to see some more of your posts.
 #7 
Old 2002-01-09, 01:12
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

hey man nice to here from you i am new here never had the chance to see you but sup
 #8 
Old 2002-01-09, 01:52
Real Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

I'll be around a bit, it's hard to stay away. I appreciate the warm welcome back.

I was arrested for the possession of dangerous ordnance after lighting hit my apartment and set it on fire. At least I didn't cause the fire, but they found suspicious materials and a whole out of proportion fiasco was born. They almost possessed me with manufacture, thank God they didn't, or I'd still be in jail. I was also charged with inducing a panic. So out of the whole thing I got 4yrs probation and sat in jail for 10 days. My PO says I'll prolly only have to serve 2yrs probation being I pay all court costs and serve my 80hrs of community service, I forgot to mention.

I've been told that since I didn't commit any violent acts that I should be able to rid of the 4th and 5th degree felonies I now possess. I really hope so, cause it's killing me to not be able to even so much as look at a gun. What they didn't confiscate has been divided amongst friends, in the hope that one day it'll be legal for me to possess them again.

All this over about 5 grams of remaining Acetone Peroxide. I was even concerned about the firemen inside so I told them what chemicals, ammo, and explosives were in the apt. You'd think they would've been nice since I spilled my guts and stretched my neck for a a few people I didn't even know.
Instead I got, "if you don't plead guilty to something we are growing to throw the book at you and you'll be in jail for years."
They were comparing me to Timothy McVeigh and Ted Mckenzie (sp?) at first till a college proffessor wrote an article saying that all of his students had admitted to "playing around with such things" and pretty much scolded the police and challenged them to arrest about every chemist in the world. They kinda eased up then. I also threatened a law suit if they ever used my name and the others in the same day again.

What really pissed me off was the gross exaggeration by the media or the flat out lying by the cops and just how plain stupid they are. I supposedly had just gallons and gallons of chemicals in my apt. Yeah maybe 3 gallons of water in the toilet, and a few gallons of alcohol in my bar. They even suspected a "suspicious looking yellow liquid in a glass jar with a worm floating in it, that could be tequila..." How stupid do you have to be to be cop? I used to have much more respect for them till they investigated me, they just did a piss poor job of finding the truth and over exaggerating what they did find. At least they were smart enought to find out what caused the fire and didn't try to get me for arson, my worst fear. I wasn't even home, nor had anything brewing. They found evidence of a lightning strike near a vent over our bathroom and determined that to be the cause.

It really sucks to go out for a bit, then to come home and see your apartment smoking, then see flames. I called the fire dept and ran my ass off to get everyone out of the buildings. Then return to see everything you owe, go up in smoke.

Well I'm better now anyways, and wish only that there would've been no fire. No I don't work as a chemist, but I work on a farm now for the mean time, not many people will hire a felon, so I've decided for now on to lie about it. I like it, the job is fun and never a day is the same and I have access to medications avaliable normally only to doctors or via prescription. I've already treated myself for strepp and bronchitis with various types of penicillin. I do get to play vet sometimes and have even healed a cat from an eye infection by a shot in the ass of procaine.
And I've always been a fan of operating heavy equipment as well as working outside.
The only parts I don't like are the pay and milking cows gets boring, but I guess I get to play with tits for 3hrs a day.

I went to a job interview today, damn thing was a gimmick to get people to sell overly expensive air cleaners/vacuum cleaners. I was pretty pissed about that. In the mean time I am taking classes in landscape design, in which I should be done with in about a year and a half. I plan to start my own business doing landscape and some architect work such as decks, gazebo's, arbors, etc. It's outside work and makes money, and I figure it's using math and some science in a way that won't get me into too much trouble.

Anyways it's good to be back and hello all.
 #9 
Old 2002-01-09, 03:33
static_firefly static_firefly is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

Its good being classed as a minor. I can do shit and not get a record. well i can but its gone when i hit 18.


 #10 
Old 2002-01-09, 23:12
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

Welcome back The_Real! Are you staying long? We could really use your knowledge alot of the times here, once again.

~Later Monkeyman
 #11 
Old 2002-01-09, 23:15
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

LOL like with mixing Gatorade and styro foam *laughs uncontrollably*
 #12 
Old 2002-01-10, 01:07
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

HoW To Makk GATORFLOAM!!!!

MaTeRiAlZ: GatoAdE StYrOfOam GassOline NaiLs NutZ BoltS

ProCeDure:

1) Melt styroFoam into Heated GatOrade, Then Add GUSSOLINE !!!!

2) LeT it Koll and Add Nails StapElers aNd Bolts to MakE It More Leathal!!!!

Yay! now you Have Madee GATORFLOAM!!!!!!!! THE MOST POWERFUL HIGH EXPLOSIVE EVER IT EXPLODES AT 4738902.689 FEET PER SECOND!!!!!!

To detonatE ThroW it At SomEONe (No BlasTing CapS REquIred!!!) anD RUN LIKE FUKK!!

AnArCKY R0X0R FrEE MansoN!!! See My 1337 Web SIGHT "MAKING B0MBS 4 D3STRUCTION!!!!!"
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ded/
 #13 
Old 2002-01-10, 01:14
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

God I just love to hate kewls and their stupid webpages
 #14 
Old 2002-01-10, 03:23
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

fuck thats a funny site i tried sending an e-mail t the prick but he faked his mail but fuck thats funny my siter could come up with the shit he put on his site and my sis is 6 lol
 #15 
Old 2002-01-10, 05:58
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

Welcome back Real. Good to hear all the prison rape stories were not true.

j/k.

Glad to have you back man.
 #16 
Old 2002-01-10, 06:26
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

hey Real, can you still do your pyro stuff, or do the pigs have you under survelince?

You may not know me (I joined after you left) But I read your old posts, and man are you BRILLIANT!

Here is some of the things I have contributed to this board:
Project Xploder!
Rebuilding Fireworks
My First Underwater Test

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 01-10-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-01-10, 17:03
Real Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

I won't be doing anything, if I do and get caught I'll be in jail for 6 years, so I don't want to risk it. If I violoate my probation in anyway, I go back to the original sentencing, 6yrs with no chance of getting out till the 6yrs are done. With that in mind I they don't need to worry about me doing a damn thing.
 #18 
Old 2002-01-10, 20:05
Zero the Inestimable Zero the Inestimable is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

I must admit, since you left this forum has certainly lost much of the unity it once had. Everyone is doing their best in the power struggle to become the "next Real", but as far as I'm concerned there can be only one...

Towards that end (and while Rat_Bastard is bragging):
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/000672.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/000670.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/000733.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/000737.html http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum19/HTML/000741.html

Enjoy,
~Zero the Inestimable

[This message has been edited by Zero the Inestimable (edited 01-10-2002).]
 #19 
Old 2002-01-11, 01:23
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

you know In your situation I would have just told them I do a lot of reloading my own ammo and had alot of primer material on hand. course I might not have thought of that in the heat of the moment. Oh well wouldn't do you any good now.
 #20 
Old 2002-01-15, 10:40
Dr.Murdok Dr.Murdok is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

welcome back i'm from namibia rub it in

people talked a lot about how they missed you so i take you must be much better than that bitch ass enigma kund
 #21 
Old 2002-01-15, 21:47
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

Damn good to see you Real. Welcome back.
 #22 
Old 2002-01-15, 22:14
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

I want to post somthing witty but can't think of somthing worthy of your greatness
 #23 
Old 2002-01-15, 23:03
Real Real is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

Thanks guys, hi Ain and Alan, how ya been?

No Temp the prison rape stories weren't true. I tell ya this though, most of the guys I was in with were in for Murder or Rape. After getting to know them, you'd think they'd never have done the crime. There was only one guy that kinda weirded me.
He would sit on the edge of his bunk and rock back and forth all day and most of the night. He always had some spaced out look on his face and rarely slept. Another guy was an ass that tried to intimidate me all the time. I just ignored him, but he was my bunk mate (slept below me), making it kinda irritating. He got into a fight with a guard though and was removed on my 7th day though.

There was enought stuff there along with notes and my disks of info and computer that no lies would've worked. My lawyer tried to think of things for me, but they pretty much had my ass in a sling. They did try however to indite me on bombings in the area. They interviewed I don't know how many people they questioned only to find out I just did this shit for fun and I'm not a bad guy. With no evidence they could only get me for possession, manufacture, and inducing a panic. They dropped the manufacturing charges in a plea bargain. So it was plead guitly to 2 charges or have the book thrown at me I was told.

I'm flattered, I really am, thanks guys. But there isn't much special about me. All I did was learn about chemistry, physics, math, lab skills, and about explosives from the right places. Then experimented some.

Sad that the experimentation is over, I had fun. I guess the danger as well as witnessing the power of an explosion excited me. I guess all my fun now will come from getting close up to bulls and being in the midst of running cattle. Which has an element of danger as I have had to stab cows repeatedly with a pocket knife in order to remain standing or get a leg broke, and I have been chased by the resident bull. That's more hick fun for me and it's legal.
I do have to say however, that cows are the most untilligent creatures on this planet.
 #24 
Old 2002-01-16, 02:38
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

they really are the closest things to plants amoung mammals. you could always try legitimate pyrotechnics if you're allowed and can get a licence. I was mainly saying that if you told the fire fighters that you did reloading that they never would have found the files documents or possibly even the chemicals, since they wouldn't have done the search of your house.
 #25 
Old 2002-01-16, 04:04
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Have I Been Gone That long?

Welcome back.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics