About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-12-27, 07:18
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Pyro webpages

Well, I know there are a lot of newbies an kewls here, so here is some sites for you:

Textfile sites:
--------------
http://www.textfiles.com/anarchy/

http://www.wierdpier.com

http://www.typo-rebellion.com

http://www.pyrocorp.com/

http://www.strange-days.demon.co.uk/anarchy/

http://www.geocities.com/losthacker21/hq.html

http://www.geocities.com/fireworkgod/


Sites with Pics + movies
---------------------------------

http://www.section1.f2s.com

http://www.ctel.net/~dwilliams

http://www.xinventions.com/main/pyro/home.htm

http://www.obscureknowledge.net

http://www.angelfire.com/al/pyrotech/index1.html

http://www.angelfire.com/on/pyrotechnicalities/

Last (but probably best if you have acsess to lots of chemicals)
-------------------

http://internettrash.com/users/megalomania/explosives.html

The last one is VERY good with chemical equations, formulas, ect. Professinal website.

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 01-06-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 01-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 01-15-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2001-12-28, 00:05
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

hell yeah. thank you rat_bastard.

everyone who hasn't gone to megalomania yet, do so NOW, its well worth it.
 #3 
Old 2001-12-28, 03:14
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

yay! Enigma finally made you a moderator!
 #4 
Old 2001-12-28, 03:29
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

There. I added the UBB code in.
 #5 
Old 2001-12-29, 06:59
kewl kewl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

hell yah!
 #6 
Old 2001-12-29, 09:27
olywaanarchy olywaanarchy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Oh my dear lord..... *cradles his head and laughs for a bit*
 #7 
Old 2001-12-29, 23:59
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

*gasp*

Oh.....My......GOD!!!
 #8 
Old 2001-12-30, 01:14
Moderator
 
directly over the center of th
Default Re: Pyro webpages

lol
 #9 
Old 2001-12-30, 07:02
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

if anyone's wondering, "kewl" is actually enigma.

dont believe me, look at the profile.
 #10 
Old 2001-12-30, 07:29
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

AAAAHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!?

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS!!!

AAARRRRRGGHHHH!!!!

Enigma = Kewl

WTF???????
 #11 
Old 2001-12-30, 07:33
olywaanarchy olywaanarchy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Well checking the profile is one thing I always do... That's why I laughed.
 #12 
Old 2001-12-31, 22:26
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Somebody tell me If there are any other good sites that need to be added to the list.
 #13 
Old 2002-01-01, 08:18
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Erm, http://www.anarchy.org has some decent textfiles on political anarchism I believe...
 #14 
Old 2002-01-01, 08:23
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Oh, also these are decent:
http://www.overthrow.com
http://hackingtruths.box.sk/manuals.htm
http://www.infoshop.org/
 #15 
Old 2002-01-01, 09:40
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

There I updated the list, but the hacking page was irrelavent
 #16 
Old 2002-01-01, 21:31
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

It's not too bad but it does have some inacurate information I agree.
 #17 
Old 2002-01-01, 22:04
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

*jibber jabber*

[This message has been edited by unstable247 (edited 01-03-2002).]
 #18 
Old 2002-01-01, 22:29
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

ummm..... this is the Backyard Ballistics forum..... Why would hacking webpages be put in a post called "Pyro webpages"?

Here try this:
Post the hacking webpages in the forum "Network Security and Hacking"
 #19 
Old 2002-01-02, 03:10
anarchy476 anarchy476 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

I was figuring you were looking for all text-based sites and... I'm delerious. Hey, here's an idea. Never listen to me. I'm a dumbass when I don't get enough coffee. lol.
 #20 
Old 2002-01-06, 05:04
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

okayyyy........
 #21 
Old 2002-01-06, 06:30
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

There, added Xinventions
 #22 
Old 2002-01-06, 06:50
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Does anyone here know of "The Forum" ? That is the site for serious pyros, note they are extremely intolerant of kewls.
 #23 
Old 2002-01-06, 06:57
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

The purpose of this post is to make the kewls go AWAY!
 #24 
Old 2002-01-07, 10:58
TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob TheOneWhoCallsHimselfBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

I am kewl! enigma stole it when I tried to give it to trog
 #25 
Old 2002-01-09, 00:43
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Yes I had lost the link and just found it again no Im not giving it out.... Go learn to use a search engine it was a VERY simple task to find it actually...
 #26 
Old 2002-01-12, 05:25
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Anybody know any more?
 #27 
Old 2002-01-14, 18:28
psychojoe psychojoe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

http://www.section1.f2s.com

This site has alot of pics and movies.

 #28 
Old 2002-01-15, 01:59
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pyro webpages

Holy shit. There are only like 3 pages on the web that actually have explosive movie clips.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics