About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-07, 16:02
SmartyPants357 SmartyPants357 is offline
Regular
 
Default Our new mod.

The real mentioned in his post that we may need to look for a new mod. Well I am nominating unstable247. I think he is very knowledgeable.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-07, 18:41
Martu Martu is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

I agree, maybe I don't post a lot but I do read what other people post and I think that unstable247 has some good answers, I think he can contribute been the mod. of this forum.
The Real sure knew a lot I really hope we hear from him again.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-07, 21:25
doctor drunk doctor drunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

Id go with unstable too.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-08, 03:44
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

wow, thanks guys.

i guess i could become the moderator here. what exactly are the responsibilities of being a moderator? i know that they can delete and edit posts that they feel are pointless or out of forum. is there anything else?

if more people reccomend me i guess ill do it.

id like to tell you who i think are really good in this forum also. i think doctor drunk and anthracis know a lot about the subject.

but i wanna see if anyone else is recommended as moderator first.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-09, 16:02
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

unstable should definetly be a moderater he helped me make a co2 bomb

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #6 
Old 2001-07-09, 19:47
doctor drunk doctor drunk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

Cheers unstable. Id have problems being
A)Bone bastard idle
B)almost computer illiterate

I reckon you'd make a decent moderator, you know your stuff, use your brain and have been around longer than I have.
 #7 
Old 2001-07-09, 20:51
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

I used to listen to unstable....until I blew my leg off. j/k I think he would make a good mod.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-09, 20:52
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman666
I used to listen to unstable....until I blew my leg off. j/k I think he would make a good mod.
 #9 
Old 2001-07-09, 21:03
Deakon Deakon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

*Lifts glass* To Unstable! Our soon to be Mod. I hope. Godspeed to you.

BTW, *mutters* double post..... grrrrr



------------------
Cheers with Cordiality,
Deakon
 #10 
Old 2001-07-09, 21:06
kestreail kestreail is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

I'm kind of new on the forum, but from what everyone else says, I'll place my trust on Unstable.

And being new to the forum doesn't mean new to the fun and enjoyment of flammables and explosives. =)
 #11 
Old 2001-07-09, 21:53
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman666
I used to listen to unstable....until I blew my leg off. j/k I think he would make a good mod.
 #12 
Old 2001-07-09, 22:54
twerpsie twerpsie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

i havent been here long but for the time that i have been here i have seen unstable and he is very knowledgable

------------------
________________________
if u do sumthin bad dont get caught
 #13 
Old 2001-07-10, 00:40
The Man Express The Man Express is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

Ya.
 #14 
Old 2001-07-10, 16:23
da_skza da_skza is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

i dont reply much but read them all and yes you have given good awnsers, i say also unstable.
 #15 
Old 2001-07-16, 20:27
SmartyPants357 SmartyPants357 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

looks like everyone forgot about this thread, well it looks like we have come to a decision... now what?
 #16 
Old 2001-07-16, 22:35
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

i posted in the news of the temple forum, asking to be a moderator. but it seems enigma isnt here, and has been missing for quite a while, and hes the only guy that can make moderators. so i guess until he comes back, we dont have a mod.
 #17 
Old 2001-07-18, 16:59
Psychonaut Psychonaut is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

email him: webmaster@totse.com

[This message has been edited by Psychonaut (edited 07-18-2001).]
 #18 
Old 2001-07-20, 21:56
The Holy Virgin The Holy Virgin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

I think i should be mod. can i elect myself and vote like twenty times. They do it all the times in the presidential elections, but that doesn't matter anyways cause the electorial colleges get the vote. Oh well....

------------------
Jesus was a crackhead...
 #19 
Old 2001-07-21, 16:37
SmartyPants357 SmartyPants357 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

go screw yourself, with you as a mod giving us untrue information you would get us all killed! =)
 #20 
Old 2001-07-25, 19:48
The Holy Virgin The Holy Virgin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

what the fuck are you talking about untrue info??

------------------
Jesus was a crackhead...
 #21 
Old 2001-07-26, 08:09
anthracis anthracis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Our new mod.

Thanks unstable.As I once said,you also have a lot of good sense('rara avis'!).Good luck!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics