Backyard BallisticsThis forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.
dus any one know how to modify blank firers/metal replicas/deactivated guns to fire live ammunition? I've got a dectivated uzi smg n i've drilled out the ball bearing from the barrel now wot do I do? I'd buy me an uzi of da streets but none of the dealers i know flog em. If any ones got any shooters for sale or wants to buy sum of me - got loads of semi autos, then bell me
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.