About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Sciences > Backyard Ballistics
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Backyard Ballistics This forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-30, 02:25
SmartyPants357 SmartyPants357 is offline
Regular
 
Default great web site

Hello all, as you can tell I am new to TOTSE and i hope that I can share and rercieve new knowledge to all. I have been reading the forums for a while now and I do want to state on thing, this narc obsession that you love to use does not apply to me. Well now that we got that out of the way, I'd like to share with you an awsome site where I buy my chemicals from. I have seen many posts regaurding where to get chemicals from and I think that this should anwser most of them! The site is:
http://www.pyrotek.org/cgi/newCataloger.cgi?dest=index

Enjoy!!!
 #2 
Old 2001-06-05, 02:54
anomie anomie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: great web site

Hey, here is a bomb fan site:
http://www.sonic.net/~brucel/

Oh, and while you are it , buy a a copy of the anarchist's cookbook: http://www.ezdiscountstore.com/anarchy2.html

Happy exploding!
 #3 
Old 2001-06-05, 22:58
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: great web site

the anarchists cookbook is crap
 #4 
Old 2001-06-06, 05:29
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: great web site

buy? lol
 #5 
Old 2001-06-06, 23:34
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: great web site

hey guys check out that video of the car bomb at the "bomb fan site". its hard to believe that that was just some m-80's and stuff...
 #6 
Old 2001-06-07, 01:27
anomie anomie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: great web site

Just curious:

I've heard that the original anarchist's cookbooks is filled with mis-information, is poorly researched, and generally gives anarchists a bad name. In fact, here is a FAQ denouncing the anarchist cookbook, with a section that claims the original cookbook author: http://www.righto.com/anarchist-cookbook-faq.html
Also of interest: http://www.infoshop.org/texts/chuck_cookbook_essay.html

Just wondering if anyone has seen/read/reviewed the newer releases of the anarchist cookbook? It would seem that any serious capitalist would take advantage of the notoriety of the name "anarchist cookbook" and publish something a little better. No?

------------------
 #7 
Old 2001-06-07, 18:11
unstable247 unstable247 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: great web site

yes, much of the information in the anarchists cookbook is false. a lot of it will injure or kill you if you follow it through the way described.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics