Backyard BallisticsThis forum is dedicated to the safe teaching and responsible handling of high and low explosives. You will not find any information on how to make "bombs" or any such device(s) . Backyard ballistics will teach you the science and the art of pyrotechnics and how to manufacture and use explosives/pyrotechnics safely and responsibly. Backyard ballistics is also a haven for rocketry and pneumatic cannons. All information contained within this forum is for educational purposes ONLY. Totse does not accept responsiblity for any incident involving the use of the information contained within this forum.
well I'm not much of a backyard ballistic but my dad does have a pretty big buisness selling the fireworks the big one too. I dont know if you guys care but If you do I probably can get you a pretty good deal on some. If not I'm just trying to be helpful..
#2
2000-11-27, 13:04
pyrobear
Regular
Re: Firecrakers
yo menace, where do you live??????? i wouldnt mind some but i live in australia
------------------ the master has spoken... PYRO BEAR !
#3
2000-12-02, 09:49
dolfdev
Regular
Re: Firecrakers
south africa here
i need som my pal
how much of o green stuff
#4
2000-12-03, 06:12
Monkeyman666
Regular
Re: Firecrakers
What do u have for big ass fire crackers??
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.